The Student Room Group

How strict is your school uniform

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by bizzy_penguin
why not? mind you when I was at school we'd just put hoodies/jackets on underneath our blazer :smile:
we were sort of allowed in the winter, I would have preferred my PE. uniform as the school uniform... that would have been nice... during a heatwave one year they forbid us to wear blschool blazers and sent a letter out to parents also forbidding us to wear them because it was so hot... :smile:

I'm not sure lol we're not allowed to wear them in lesson that one of the reasons I don't
Reply 21
Original post by Lioncub40
I'm not sure lol we're not allowed to wear them in lesson that one of the reasons I don't

Did u Have to wear your blazer all the time ?
Did u Have to wear your blazer all the time ?

yeah we did, didn't mind much though because the building was coolish, so the blazer was like a coat :biggrin:
why not? mind you when I was at school we'd just put hoodies/jackets on underneath our blazer :smile:
we were sort of allowed in the winter, I would have preferred my PE. uniform as the school uniform... that would have been nice... during a heatwave one year they forbid us to wear blschool blazers and sent a letter out to parents also forbidding us to wear them because it was so hot... :smile:

Would that have not got ****ing cold in the winter though...?
Original post by IKEAPanda37
Years 7-11 = Blazer, tie, shirt, trousers, shoes - all the normal stuff. Our school is quite strict with staff constantly harassing students if their shirts are tucked in or not wearing blazers, even in summer

6th Form - unfortunately our school made a smart dress code (don't see the point tbh:rolleyes:) but its not too bad, at least I don't have to wear the same thing everyday and teachers don't moan about tucking in shirts (well some do but I just ignore them) etc

Honestly I don't see the point of a dress code, unis don't have them anyway so.....

but 99 % of workplaces do
Original post by mobbsy91
Would that have not got ****ing cold in the winter though...?

lol no - we wore hoodies / jumpers underneath our blazers :smile: most of the time the heating was on though in the winter
Ouch lol my school only check that we have our polo and jumpers with school logo on and proper school trousers and were wearing plain black footwear.

I'd find a Football Shirt the same Colour as the Polo and forget the Jumper - just wear a Windrunner dune up all day or a Converse Jumper instead!!
That is why u dump the Jumper and geta Henleys T or Footy Shirt on under your Skwl Polo man!
Reply 28
Original post by CoolaClime Student
That is why u dump the Jumper and geta Henleys T or Footy Shirt on under your Skwl Polo man!

What are u even on about ?
What are u even on about ?

How I say - dump the Sweater/Jumper
We don't have a uniform :smile:
lol no - we wore hoodies / jumpers underneath our blazers :smile: most of the time the heating was on though in the winter
Stuff this I wear my Nike and Converse regardless!
during a heatwave one year they forbid us to wear blschool blazers and sent a letter out to parents also forbidding us to wear them because it was so hot... :smile:
If only most had such sense
(Girls), white shirt, blue blazer, school blue skirt, black leather shoes, no extreme hair colours, only silver earring studs and you can wear trousers but not tights ones
Hi how strict is your school uniform? I think mine is quite strict but fair. My school uniform is
School jumper with school logo
School polo shirt with school logo
Black school trousers
School shoes or plain black canvas pumps as alternative no trainers boots heels or non black footwear

when I was in school we wore black/fadded black skinny jeans. trainers and any old blue or white polo top. It was not a very good school it got taken over by new management after our year left lol
At my school it is as follows:
Plain black blazer with school badge
White button up shirt (tucked in)
Black trousers (Not tight around the calf or with excessive adornments like gold zips on the pockets)
or
Black skirt of just below knee-length (No pleats; no stretch material that clings to the body)
School clip-on tie
Black socks
or
Black/Neutral tights
Black shoes or trainers (no coloured logo, sols or lace permitted)
Oh, and no boots.
really strict. instant comments if we werent wearing jumpers, ties, shirts werent tucked in etc..
no hair below grade 2 no nail polish no skirts below knee.

Spoiler

Hi how strict is your school uniform? I think mine is quite strict but fair. My school uniform is
School jumper with school logo
School polo shirt with school logo
Black school trousers
School shoes or plain black canvas pumps as alternative no trainers boots heels or non black footwear

My school have stopped letting us wear shirt, tie and blazer and forced us all to wear a polo shirt. I miss my school tie
Seems like almost every school is more lenient than mine.
We're not allowed to wear any shoes that aren't black, no boots, have to be low and smart.
Black socks only.
Black trousers or black skirts that go below the knees.[guys can't wear shorts]
White shirt, long sleeve or short. Clip on tie.
Have to wear blazers at all times unless its very hot.
We cant have piercings, or dye our hair and makeup has to be minimal [foundation, lipstick] no eyebrows, lashes etc..
Coats and jackets have to be black.
Backpacks have to be primarily black.

Not allowed to wear hoodies, trainers, hand bags, purses, extensions. skinny jeans, belts other than black, no caps, or any type of hat. no headphones, earphones. Uniforms aren't allowed to be wet, even if it rains, if someone decides to not wear a coat and ends up soaking in rain, they get to inclusion until their uniform is dried.

Quick Reply

Latest