The Student Room Group

gf dumped me 2am over drunk text

:yy:

saying she can't give me what I need, I hate when people say that, its ********

My health is also suffering for some reason now. My head is killing me for no reason. I haven't slept. Idk why I always come up short. I try to better myself and I run into scum that makes me wish I never ****ing bothered. I need to vent before I kick someone's teeth out. Say what you want because I can't feel ****, nothing you can say t me will beat how I already feel.

There is no god. Can't believe I thought there was but now I know for sure.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

You got dumped over a text you sent? What did you say in the drunk text?
feel like doing it
she better not ring me like 3 ****ing mths later chatting that she's pregnant either, she can **** herself
walk out on me for no reason then ask me for my ****ing money i dont ****ing think so
Original post by Anonymous
You got dumped over a text you sent? What did you say in the drunk text?

No she dumped me via a drunk text of her own
i know she was drunk because we were just hanging out all last nite and she was drinking

I told her I dont wann deal with her when she drinks, she swears she's gonna be good

well I go home, she goes to her place, then I get a text at 2am like with her saying she "can't do it" and "she can't give me what I want" and all this random rubbish and I'm like actually trying to reason with her like a silly prick. Blew up her voicemail and all.
Original post by 0to100
x

PM me bro :console:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
PM me bro :console:

:hugs: I appreciate but if I speak about this privately I will bawl. I just need to rant but I'll rem that somene cares. All my relationships end like this. You'd think I'd be the **** and just walk out but I never am.
Hey...I'm truly sorry. Of course you're annoyed and pis*ed off about this.
Was it possible that she wasn't thinking straight -like how drunk was she?
:console:
Reply 8
Original post by 0to100

My health is also suffering for some reason now. My head is killing me for no reason. I haven't slept. Idk why I always come up short. I try to better myself and I run into scum that makes me wish I never ****ing bothered. I need to vent before I kick someone's teeth out. Say what you want because I can't feel ****, nothing you can say t me will beat how I already feel.

Maybe she just wanted your attention or something?
Original post by 0to100
:hugs: I appreciate but if I speak about this privately I will bawl. I just need to rant but I'll rem that somene cares. All my relationships end like this. You'd think I'd be the **** and just walk out but I never am.

:hugs: Ok then - please take care of yourself!
Don't worry you have us
You sound a bit like a ****.
I literally hve no idea, she's not rung me back, she's normally still asleep at this time on saturdays so I'm literally just left with nothing until/unless she returns my messages :colonhash: this is really worsening my headache
Original post by 0to100

awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so so so sorry to hear this mann, honestly theres plenty more fish in the sea and with a personality like yours another girl will be waiting around the corner :smile: You can kick my teeth out if you like :biggrin:
Clear yo pm's and you can vent it all out if you like mate :h:
I'll do anything to help!
:console::hugs:
She chats so much! I know you cared about her soooo much! x
I'm sorry to hear that man. :console:

My suggestions:
>Cut off all contact.
>Buy a punching bag, go for a run, etc.
>Hit up another girl.
>Avoid world news for a week or so because that ****'s depressing.
Original post by SuperHuman98
Don't worry you have us

yippee lol
Original post by Ciel.
Maybe she just wanted your attention or something?

she had my attention and then just suddenly started talking **** over the fone and then thru text
I will see what she says eventually but I think for now I'm left to suffer with no closure
You really don't understand, everything has been fine I swear, even earlier last night and then suddenly I get a text saying

"I hope you find someone <3 but I can't give you what you want"

wtf is this???

She was beig cheeky as the night went on but then she told me she was speaking to an ex and we bickered then we moved on well I tried to and she kept bringing it up then just stormed out. Next I know I get a text that I don't see until about an hr ago.

Original post by Anonymous
You sound a bit like a ****.

they said the same thing about trump but it doesn't stop him
Original post by Orbital Rising
I'm sorry to hear that man. :console:

My suggestions:
>Cut off all contact.
>Buy a punching bag, go for a run, etc.
>Hit up another girl.
>Avoid world news for a week or so because that ****'s depressing.

I cant cut off contact like I'm losing it, blew her **** up and I'm trying not to go round hers because then it will get violent probably
I do need my space from her though but I need closure. I told her, even if we dont get back together she needs to grow up and ring me or come by, not leave texts in the odd hrs of the night. Can't go for a walk or nothing, head is literally killing me, couldnt even sleep properly. I rarely watch the news, lol thanks man :\
Original post by 0to100
I literally hve no idea, she's not rung me back, she's normally still asleep at this time on saturdays so I'm literally just left with nothing until/unless she returns my messages :colonhash: this is really worsening my headache

For now...just vent on here, and try to ignore it if possible.
Have you by any chance a punching bag?
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so so so sorry to hear this mann, honestly theres plenty more fish in the sea and with a personality like yours another girl will be waiting around the corner :smile: You can kick my teeth out if you like :biggrin:
Clear yo pm's and you can vent it all out if you like mate :h:
I'll do anything to help!
:console::hugs:
She chats so much! I know you cared about her soooo much! x

>_>

and thanks bab -_________-

Yea I know I can get someone else when she told me "hope yu find someone" I'm like :curious: so I tell her, oh no I will find someone, I'm not bothered about that at all am I the issue is why she suddenly decided to **** things up when they were going fine :colonhash: Like I need an explanaton then I'll move on no problem.

Latest

Trending

Trending