The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

she's acting like a ****ing trainwreck then she has the nerve to say "I can't do this"

***** what? you're the one sabotaging ****...:congrats:
Original post by 0to100
>_>

and thanks bab -_________-

Yea I know I can get someone else when she told me "hope yu find someone" I'm like :curious: so I tell her, oh no I will find someone, I'm not bothered about that at all am I the issue is why she suddenly decided to **** things up when they were going fine :colonhash: Like I need an explanaton then I'll move on no problem.

lol anytime :h: that's what friends are for lol, well i guess :biggrin:
Yeah I hate when people do that out of the blue they just decide to ruin everything when there was nothing up in the first place, when you're feeling a bit better, maybe try texting her and ask her? :u:
Original post by 0to100
I cant cut off contact like I'm losing it, blew her **** up and I'm trying not to go round hers because then it will get violent probably
I do need my space from her though but I need closure. I told her, even if we dont get back together she needs to grow up and ring me or come by, not leave texts in the odd hrs of the night. Can't go for a walk or nothing, head is literally killing me, couldnt even sleep properly. I rarely watch the news, lol thanks man :\

Exercise will give you an endorphin boost which should make you feel better.

Of course get closure first but you will have to either get back together in a stable relationship or cut off all contact: there is no middle ground. Don't be that 'friend' she depends on for emotional support.
Original post by 0to100
she's acting like a ****ing trainwreck then she has the nerve to say "I can't do this"

***** what? you're the one sabotaging ****...:congrats:

That's a chickens way out. I hate the I can't do this line.
She must have some insecurities?
Original post by Anonymous
That's a chickens way out. I hate the I can't do this line.
She must have some insecurities?

EXACTLY I ****ING TOLD HER "YOU HAVE INSECURITIES DON'T LASH OUT ON ME"

and she leaves me a ***** ass text saying "Oh you don't hesitate to insult me, great."

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
Reply 25
Maybe some trap will help ?

Oh man :frown: :frown: :frown:

I'm not your biggest fan by any means but this post made me feel for you, you probably won't see this but I'm sorry to hear this happened :console:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
lol anytime :h: that's what friends are for lol, well i guess :biggrin:
Yeah I hate when people do that out of the blue they just decide to ruin everything when there was nothing up in the first place, when you're feeling a bit better, maybe try texting her and ask her? :u:

i left her **** all but messages but shes probably still sleeping

I told her, good luck facebooking some next ****boi if we break up and sleeping off the ****ing booze, when all you have to do is tell me a ****ing reason :facepalm2:
lol nah but a couple of my mates do but I'm too ill to go any ****ing where like she would do this **** when I'm not feeling good

kick me when I'm down when I did everyting for her, i told her to burn in hell and if she doesn't believe in god than just get hit by a bus

probably shuldn't have said that but I'm livid
Original post by Orbital Rising
Exercise will give you an endorphin boost which should make you feel better.

Of course get closure first but you will have to either get back together in a stable relationship or cut off all contact: there is no middle ground. Don't be that 'friend' she depends on for emotional support.

hmmm but this is just ****ing unfair :angry:

Ohh man I'm not gonna get over this **** in tiiiiiiiiime :ahee:
I'm not normally a violent person honestly I'm not I'm just angry -____-
Original post by swirly
Maybe some trap will help ?

it would if I understood what he's saying
thanks though
Original post by Anonymous
Slap that biatch

She's been honest with him and simply ended the relationship and she's a biatch who deserves to be slapped? Just because op can't handle his emotions.
:facepalm2: I don't understand

I literally did nothing to this girl. She just found an excuse to kick off. And Idk why.

You guys should've seen this girl, she was deliberately being unreasonable. Idk if it was the sauce or just her. But believe me when I say this is the most random unfair ******** ever.
Original post by indigofox
She's been honest with him and simply ended the relationship and she's a biatch who deserves to be slapped? Just because op can't handle his emotions.

How do you know she's been honest with me at all?

A text isn't how you end something, either, I have every right to be angry. Wait till it happens to you and you'll be lucky if it doesn't but until then keep quiet.
Shall I post the texts so you guys see what the hell I'm dealing with? Honestly.
Im sorry to hear this :/ have you spoken to her since last night? are you sure it wasn't just the booze talking?

Either way there's no point for you to figure out what she meant, its only going to cause you harm and be bad for you in the long run
Personally I think there's God. I'm sorry to hear that.
Original post by 0to100
How do you know she's been honest with me at all?

A text isn't how you end something, either, I have every right to be angry. Wait till it happens to you and you'll be lucky if it doesn't but until then keep quiet.

I've only read your first post so could only go off that information. My (sort of on off) bf has done it several times on nights out in the past. I would just recieve a text saying 'think it's time I backed off now, take care' or similar, it always seemed to be just before or during a night out almost like he was trying to ruin it. I felt angry at him but then at the same time I didn't call him a biatch or want to slap him as someone has suggested you do lol. I hear people say that dumping by text is not the way to go and I see their point it's more respectful/less cowardly to speak to the person face to face giving a reason. But Ive only ever been dumped by text so I just assumed that some people have no qualms with communicating/dumping by text. I see your point, after putting effort into a relationship unless she's scared of you or something then you do deserve a proper conversation and reason as to why she has ended it.

Id imagine it's mainly anger at what she's done and the upset of it ending that's causing you this stress. She may attempt to get back with you in the future as my bf did but whatever happens time is a healer. I know everyone says it but try to distract yourself and when you do think of her focus on her negatives, she's no good for you if she will just drop you like this.
Original post by 0to100
lol nah but a couple of my mates do but I'm too ill to go any ****ing where like she would do this **** when I'm not feeling good

kick me when I'm down when I did everyting for her, i told her to burn in hell and if she doesn't believe in god than just get hit by a bus

probably shuldn't have said that but I'm livid

Yh probably shouldn't have said that but then you do deserve a better explanation not over text.
I'm sorry you are ill. Gws
And I'm really sorry you met someone who kicks you when you're down.
I like to believe everything happens for a reason, even if that reason is not apparent at the moment.
Maybe she just wasn't the right one for you, you WILL find your one in time.
Whatever doesn't kill only makes you stronger right?
Steam over it for as long as you need. Then move on. Don't let her change your belief in god. She doesn't deserve that sort of importance imo.