The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by retro_turtles
Eat something take some tablets and have a lie down, it's only going to make you feel worse

maybe I just need a walk about with some fresh air :facepalm2:
thanks.
Original post by Reality Check
You've been treated extremely shabbily by her - what an ill-bred thing of her to do. Don't deign to give her your anger - you're better than that.

too late honestly :\

ruined my chances now. Probably wanted me to react like a madman so she can use that as an excuse. Might even take the voicemails to the police :|

Now why was I deceived like this, no clue.

A yr ago she got out of a 7yr relationship with some prick from Bow or Dagenham or something. But she says she has no feelings for him, has moved on blah blah. Well I wanna know why she started a new relationship if she's still a trainwreck... she did tell me some time ago that she doesn't wanna hurt me and I should've heeded her warnings or something. I guess I just never comprehended how nasty and deceitful and selfish someone can be and never fathomed she would in the middle of a movie date kick off then piss off and leave me a text with no closure.

She texted me 2am saying "awwww baby you called <3" then like texted back some minutes later with more ********. Like that kills me tbh. Mindgames, she should really die slow and painful in a dark alley somewhere :rofl:
Mate, she doesn't exactly sound like she's worth your time. Cut her loose and find someone who values you. You're a good man, don't let it get you down. :smile:
after all the "we get along so well"
"I dont wanna fall for you but I care about you so much"
"come move in with me"
then randomly ending it yes I'm confused and no I won't move on overnight -________-
how long have you been dating for?
Mate, she doesn't exactly sound like she's worth your time. Cut her loose and find someone who values you. You're a good man, don't let it get you down. :smile:

nicest thing I've heard in hours :yy: thanks
(edited 5 years ago)

Exactly :smile:
The way she dumped him just taught him a lesson that lots of people come into your life, some good and some bad, you just gotta keep searching for the perfect one that will treat you like a prince, the way you honestly deserve to be treated :h:
Chin up @0to100 :u:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
nicest thing I've heard in hours :yy: thanks Kirk

Always happy to help, Conner. :smile:
Original post by 0to100
:yy:

saying she can't give me what I need, I hate when people say that, its ********

My health is also suffering for some reason now. My head is killing me for no reason. I haven't slept. Idk why I always come up short. I try to better myself and I run into scum that makes me wish I never ****ing bothered. I need to vent before I kick someone's teeth out. Say what you want because I can't feel ****, nothing you can say t me will beat how I already feel.

There is no god. Can't believe I thought there was but now I know for sure.

Don't feel like reading the whole thread or being original, you must be feeling like **** now. What you gonna do?
Original post by john2054
i think there are some things i need to tell you oto:

1 you/we/men are always in the wrong. even when we're not. so therefore, yes you do need to apologize

2 give her some time. if you keep on ringing and texting her, they hate that. she may not have cheated yet, but if you keep on pushing her, you could drive her to it.

3 probably best to give her some space. if you are serious about saving your relationship, you have to be committed to it. maybe ring her in a week or two, and ask her out for a coffee. whatever you do, don't shout and whatever you do, don't swear.

But ultimately, whatever you do, good luck. I think you need to be careful not to tell the public too much about this issue, because she will feel betrayed by this. as i said, good luck. ultimately these things take two.

also she's not gnna cheat, no one's even intersted in her, that's why she has to tease me about some fat bastard from london she used to be with.

She ended that relationshop as well, 7yrs long. She said, "he kept criticising her. All the time," and I do reember saying to myself she needs to get over it. I told her then that dumping someone she was with for 7rs for being "mean" is heartless and we nearly split up for that as well. That was y warnin sign right there, so maybe this is my fault forgiving her coldheartedness anyway.
Ok from reading all the post I think she may feel a little controlled ie when she said 'I want to tell you something but I know you'l be angry, I'm speaking to my ex' it comes across that she feels she's walking on egg shells a bit. She could have intended to say this purely to annoy you she may very well be saying it to be manipulative but either way if I was you I wouldn't have let the comment push my buttons. I don't see a problem with her talking to her ex as long as it's just friendly talk. Like I wouldn't mind my bf talking to his ex's even when I'm not around. I think the dumping text may be her making a statement that she shouldn't have to be controlled/should be able to speak to who she wants without you becoming angry. This idea may simply just be in her head/how she perceives things though. As you say she should have sat you down and had a good sober conversation not sent a hurtful text. When she says ' you speak on message forums all the time' it seems she is just trying to point out that you talk to people/other females and so she should be able to talk to other males/her ex. Of course talking to an ex is a little different from talking on a public forum but I think in most health relationships either shouldn't pose a problem. Obviously I don't know the whole story so it's hard to judge but overall it sounds as though she wants you to be more relaxed about who she communicates with but that you feel she mentions her ex mainly to wind you up.
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Exactly :smile:
The way she dumped him just taught him a lesson that lots of people come into your life, some good and some bad, you just gotta keep searching for the perfect one that will treat you like a prince, the way you honestly deserve to be treated :h:
Chin up @0to100 :u:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

feel like I'm too old to be learning this lesson but I'll try to move on

it's just tiring and annoying trying AGAIN to find someone new whos probably just as ****ed
Original post by 0to100
@john2054 @CheeseIsVeg @Orbital Rising @Reachin4TheStars @retro_turtles

and you won't believe this ****:

she says "you speak on message forums all the time, how is that any different?"

right so now she thinks I'm on TSR chatting females up, and somehow being on TSR is equivalent to her texting an ex she used to screw.

she really has lost her ****ing mind. She doesn't even care how stupid she sounds anymore. She just wants to argue. Not even her ****ing doormat.

:console: :jumphug: Here to help you through it - be careful :redface:
Original post by 0to100
feel like I'm too old to be learning this lesson but I'll try to move on

it's just tiring and annoying trying AGAIN to find someone new whos probably just as ****ed

You're never too old for anything! :h:
You say that now because that's how you feel, but trust me, in a couple days, weeks or even months you'll be out there again, striving :biggrin:

'What appears to be the end may really be a new beginning'.
'If you can love the 'wrong' person that much, just imagine how much you can love the 'right' one. ' <3
Original post by indigofox
Ok from reading all the post I think she may feel a little controlled ie when she said 'I want to tell you something but I know you'l be angry, I'm speaking to my ex' it comes across that she feels she's walking on egg shells a bit. She could have intended to say this purely to annoy you she may very well be saying it to be manipulative but either way if I was you I wouldn't have let the comment push my buttons. I don't see a problem with her talking to her ex as long as it's just friendly talk. Like I wouldn't mind my bf talking to his ex's even when I'm not around. I think the dumping text may be her making a statement that she shouldn't have to be controlled/should be able to speak to who she wants without you becoming angry. This idea may simply just be in her head/how she perceives things though. As you say she should have sat you down and had a good sober conversation not sent a hurtful text. When she says ' you speak on message forums all the time' it seems she is just trying to point out that you talk to people/other females and so she should be able to talk to other males/her ex. Of course talking to an ex is a little different from talking on a public forum but I think in most health relationships either shouldn't pose a problem. Obviously I don't know the whole story so it's hard to judge but overall it sounds as though she wants you to be more relaxed about who she communicates with but that you feel she mentions her ex mainly to wind you up.

well i already said I dont give a **** who she chats to since many men arent even interested her, but I'm not a shallow person that's why I don't get her cheek. I had a problem with her timing and me thinking she was projecting about some insecurities and decided to **** things up for her amusement because it makes no sense to tell me she's speaking to him... especially knowing I'll get angry. If she had any respect for me she would've dropped it and just let us continue our night. I always say to her, "I'd tell you but dont wanna upset you, so nvm." She goes all right we move on happily. She's a masochist or something, pushing people away who care about her. Stupid *****, I told her if you end up alone it's only your fault you genius. Hope she dies slow and on her own honestly. Not apologising for that either. I appreciate you, Indigo, but she doesn't need to be psychologised. She clearly is just a selfish ****.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:console: :jumphug: Here to help you through it - be careful :redface:

lool prsom but be careful? Hehe I'll try.

I guess I'm really hurt because like 5 mins before we fought I told her she'd always have a special place in my heart. I was just reciprocating because she always tells me mushy stuff like that so I decided let me open upa bit while we're still good.
then she snapped and found a reason to argue :|

I think she was trying to push me away because shes got issues.

Lol I had to look and see just now that I'm responding to you Cheese, I blanked out just now and started ranting about it again lol :\
Original post by 0to100
No I didnt break up, it's the same girl

and clearly I have a hold on my anger since she's not in bad shape and I'm not in jail

Well you did get back with her before, sounds very toxic anyway I would just cut all contact as others have said.
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
You're never too old for anything! :h:
You say that now because that's how you feel, but trust me, in a couple days, weeks or even months you'll be out there again, striving :biggrin:

'What appears to be the end may really be a new beginning'.
'If you can love the 'wrong' person that much, just imagine how much you can love the 'right' one. ' <3

:moon: lol
hopefully you're right
slowly falling into depression as it goes though
Original post by 0to100
lool prsom but be careful? Hehe I'll try.

I guess I'm really hurt because like 5 mins before we fought I told her she'd always have a special place in my heart. I was just reciprocating because she always tells me mushy stuff like that so I decided let me open upa bit while we're still good.
then she snapped and found a reason to argue :|

I think she was trying to push me away because shes got issues.

Lol I had to look and see just now that I'm responding to you Cheese, I blanked out just now and started ranting about it again lol :\

Dude it's fine - let it out
I think you need to think for a bit about what you want/need/should say to her to clarify this.
If she's still in this drunken state, is waiting an option?
Nevertheless :console: Will help you through this :hugs:
Sad to see you this way :frown:
Original post by Rock Fan
Well you did get back with her before, sounds very toxic anyway I would just cut all contact as others have said.

you do realise this is useless wording since that's easier said than done?
K.