The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
:moon: lol
hopefully you're right
slowly falling into depression as it goes though

No no no no no no no no. :slap: don't i repeat do NOT fall into depression matey, at the end of the day its only gonaa ruin your life if you allow that to happen, she'll be gone, please don't let that happen to yourself >_<
Attachment not found

Observe^ :lovehug::lovie::jumphug:
this takes the piss it's twisting the knife
she already knows I struggle with my family, uni's not doing too hot, work is looking bleak for me, my mates are all right but they cant be there all the time, my health is suffering, I keep getting phantom illnesses and need help getting to sleep, and then she decides to do this, lovely
this is probably the last straw for me before I do something stupid I cba to try and be a good person anymore
Took me some time to read through all this.

Original post by 0to100

slowly falling into depression as it goes though

:cry2: :console:

There's light at the end of the tunnel. Hold on in there
how are people who dont even know me better to me this is rubbish
thanks a lot :\
im not even gonna fully get into why im really struggling here because it'll just be pathetic how much I ****ing put up with
Original post by 0to100
she already knows I struggle with my family, uni's not doing too hot, work is looking bleak for me, my mates are all right but they cant be there all the time, my health is suffering, I keep getting phantom illnesses and need help getting to sleep, and then she decides to do this, lovely
this is probably the last straw for me before I do something stupid I cba to try and be a good person anymore

okay, ngl reading that brought me to tears :cry2:
I don't think I have any other words but sorry tbh, I would do anything and everything to help you mann :lovie2:
As soon as I read that, the chorus of 'Sam Smith - Lay me down' came on, that was so perfectly timed man damnn.
cowardly ***** just forwarded me to voicemail
all right that's it im going over to her place and if I dont come back I'm in prison
Original post by 0to100
all right that's it im going over to her place and if I dont come back I'm in prison

Mate no, just no man! Don't ruin your life over a b**ch like her, just be glad you got rid of her :redface:
Original post by 0to100

:catfight:
Reply 88
Original post by 0to100
she had my attention and then just suddenly started talking **** over the fone and then thru text
I will see what she says eventually but I think for now I'm left to suffer with no closure
You really don't understand, everything has been fine I swear, even earlier last night and then suddenly I get a text saying

"I hope you find someone <3 but I can't give you what you want"

wtf is this???

She was beig cheeky as the night went on but then she told me she was speaking to an ex and we bickered then we moved on well I tried to and she kept bringing it up then just stormed out. Next I know I get a text that I don't see until about an hr ago.

they said the same thing about trump but it doesn't stop him

Oh well, you're better off, she doesn't sound too intelligent.
Original post by 0to100

oto are you still there?
Original post by john2054
oto are you still there?

nope he aint. :colone:
fml yano.
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
nope he aint. :colone:
fml yano.

what does this even mean?
Original post by Saba XD
See you on Jeremy Kyle in a couple of months. :mmm:

Dayum girl, you're a savage :rofl:
what does this even mean?

lol you don't know?
woooaaahhh

Spoiler

No offence, but you shouldn't waste your time on someone like that. If someone starts to affect your health, uni, life then there's no point continuing with them

I know you say its hard but its just one of those things, you'll get there eventually. As others have already said, do stuff to put your mind off it, otherwise you'll be stuck in a circle of depression for the rest of your life.

And don't do anything stupid, if you need to release your anger, take up boxing or something

Anyway, sorry to hear about your situation, hopefully things get better:h:
Well you know what they say; being drunk brings out a person's true feelings. If she feels this way then there's not much you can do apart from ignore her.

There's no point in being with someone who can't trust you and cherish you. There is no point trying to love someone who did not respect your feelings and spilled everything whilst drunk; that's cowardly.

Everyone has to deal with breakups, it hurts especially when you don't expect it. Why would you want to waste time with a woman who threw you away so easily, perhaps in her eyes there was no pure relationship.

I'm not going to say things will get better because then I'd be lying. However, time will heal wounds. You need to relax and think with a calm, cool mind because that might cause you to make a mistake which you will regret.

No point beating yourself, she's the one who should be embarrassed.
Original post by IKEAPanda37
No offence, but you shouldn't waste your time on someone like that. If someone starts to affect your health, uni, life then there's no point continuing with them

I know you say its hard but its just one of those things, you'll get there eventually. As others have already said, do stuff to put your mind off it, otherwise you'll be stuck in a circle of depression for the rest of your life.

And don't do anything stupid, if you need to release your anger, take up boxing or something

Anyway, sorry to hear about your situation, hopefully things get better:h:

he's not even at uni. he just came out of prison and he likes talking to the uni crowd!
he's not even at uni. he just came out of prison and he likes talking to the uni crowd!

Oh ok, I read "uni's not doing too hot" so I assumed :redface:
Original post by 0to100

^^
Original post by 0to100
you do realise this is useless wording since that's easier said than done?
K.

It is the only way you will get over her, and that is by blocking her and deleting her number.

Latest

Trending

Trending