The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Saba XD
See you on Jeremy Kyle in a couple of months. :mmm:

*Fails lie detector
*crowd goes "oooooohhhh"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100
you just joined in Oct, I joined in April so how would you know my earlier threads then hm//

@username1726117 we have a dupe on our hands

your thread and post history is publically available. All you have to do is click on your profile and it's there. I'm guilty of exploring the users that make 'interesting' threads.
Original post by 0to100
:yy:

saying she can't give me what I need, I hate when people say that, its ********

My health is also suffering for some reason now. My head is killing me for no reason. I haven't slept. Idk why I always come up short. I try to better myself and I run into scum that makes me wish I never ****ing bothered. I need to vent before I kick someone's teeth out. Say what you want because I can't feel ****, nothing you can say t me will beat how I already feel.

There is no god. Can't believe I thought there was but now I know for sure.

That really sucks... I really hope you are okay and I am a PM away if you want to chat :/ x
Original post by RossB1702
*Fails lie detector
*crowd goes "oooooohhhh"

Posted from TSR Mobile

less about lie detector and more about dna test but haha hilarious
and actually I have considered going on and have had mates who wanted as well lol

Original post by Jagwar Ma
your thread and post history is publically available. All you have to do is click on your profile and it's there. I'm guilty of exploring the users that make 'interesting' threads.

lol pffffft thanks for taking the time out to supposedly go thru all of that in 10 minutes to e able to confirm what john says, which however is completely not something that can even be confirmed
Original post by 0to100
less about lie detector and more about dna test but haha hilarious
and actually I have considered going on and have had mates who wanted as well lol

lol pffffft thanks for taking the time out to supposedly go thru all of that in 10 minutes to e able to confirm what john says, which however is completely not something that can even be confirmed

It took me about 5 minutes you don't have that many threads :smile: Did you buy anything at the shops?
Original post by sameehaiqbal
That really sucks... I really hope you are okay and I am a PM away if you want to chat :/ x

you're always very kind thank you, I'll remember this
yes i have been homeless, yes i have been to jail, and yes i am a mature student at uni, end of
Original post by john2054
well forget everything else i said, about talking to him ever since he joined tsr, and asking him about it b4, when at first he admitted it, and then quickly backtracked, i think because that he assumed he would be breaking some rules by not being a student,

actually i have paid attention to his contributions to the site, and i consider him a friend, but i don't think he is doing a degree. even if he has never been in jail (i may have got confused over that), do you really think that an undergraduate would spend this much effort worrying about a girl, when they have uni work to be getting on with.

not to mention his dress sense. but believe what you want.

plus you remember when he talked about being homeless recently? please explain to me exactly how you can read for a degree, without having a roof over your head. Because yes, i have been homeless before, and no it isn't possible!

It's none of your business what his situation is like. For you to just put his whole life in a post and use it against him is downright horrible. All he wants is some advice and you're making him feel even worse. Just stop. Please.
Original post by 0to100
thanks a lot for this

I am at uni, john is another bipolar person I have to deal with, do you seriously think he knows me well enough to know if I've been in prison? Meanwhile this guy has been in and out of mental institutions according to him

No problem:thumbsup: Btw if you need to just rant at someone, just PM

Ahhh ok:smile:
It took me about 5 minutes you don't have that many threads :smile: Did you buy anything at the shops?

...cigs n nibbles n ****...
Did he ever tell you what university he went to when you asked him several times in a previous thread of his?
Original post by 0to100
yes i have been homeless, yes i have been to jail, and yes i am a mature student at uni, end of

What do you study? Also, at least you didn't buy alcohol. That could have made the situation worse.
Did he ever tell you what university he went to when you asked him several times in a previous thread of his?

No, but then it isn't really any of my business what university he attends anyway. I'm sure someone on here knows
Original post by IKEAPanda37
No problem:thumbsup: Btw if you need to just rant at someone, just PM

Ahhh ok:smile:

thanks I'm prob gonna need it because she normally would be awake now responding to any overnite texts and stuff, and I know she heard my msgs because she turned her fone off, turned it back on, you can tell by how it rings Then I left a message that said oh soyou forward me to voicemail, just when I was gonna apologise after clearing my head, now I'm cming over. Suddenly she lets it start ringing again next time I ring :rolleyes: so she's playing the dodging game yet I've not heard back so. I did go over to hers though and she tried to get her bro to fight me :ahee:
What happened? :frown:

I've never told anyone something as private as where I study :curious:

Never thought I'd have to as well never thought someone would be so mental to think I'd lie

What do you study? Also, at least you didn't buy alcohol. That could have made the situation worse.

who said I didnt buy alcohol and I study business mgmt alrite? :confused:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
first i thought that john guy was joking around but f**kin hell he really is one heck of a mess.
sort your own life out before you decide to chat sh** about other ppl :colone:

it's alrite, just someone else who makes me think they're a friend before ****ing me over royally :biggrin:
Oh yeah, if she has involved her brother this relationship is done.
Original post by 0to100
it's alrite, just someone else who makes me think they're a friend before ****ing me over royally :biggrin:

lmaooooooooooo :toofunny:
wat a creep :biggrin:
you seem a cheeky chappy now ehh :u:
Original post by 999tigger
Ok I read it all .

1. Stuff (or another word) happens. Sounds pants, bit it has happened.
2. Try and chill a bit because all the worry and getting wound up arent going to get you anywhere. Sometimes things can be v unjust.
3. Are you sure you want to be with her? She sounds liek a handful and it feels more like she was having second thoughs for soemtime.
4. Take a break from it and see if it can settle. Keep busy do stuff like watch films, talk to friends etc.
5. If need be contact a go between who she will listen to. Just say yiu arent very happy with what has happened, but for now you are oing to giive her and take some space for yourself for 2,3,4 weeks. After that you would like to talk if need be just for closure and she owes you that.
6. Dont do anything hot headed or stupid.
7. Sorry its happened. You just have to survive without letting it mess you up.

yea I'm at a mate's now and about to go off here but surprise surprise the posts I find
I did do something nearly dumb though but thankfully it didnt go where it could have
shes gonna play the victim and never apologise and I honestly dont think this will subside overnight, I honestly have no idea how Im gonna handle this in days to come. This is one thing I cant be dealing with right now and she does it to me.

Latest

Trending

Trending