The Student Room Group

University of Pleven Medical School - Feb 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
hi everyone, i just got my unconditional offer yday :biggrin: joining pleven next yr too,
can anyone give me info on our first yr like the semesters and more importantly the vacations :tongue:

msg me if any of yous do, cheers :smile:
I have received my offer too, basically all set to go. Still need to sort out accommodation etc. Congrats to others who have also secured their places. I wanted to ask just a few things. 1) What are the semester dates? if anyone knows them. 2) Were any of you from the UK asked to sit an exam for Pleven? (it's not an entrance test but the bio and chem one) and 3) were you told of the new Ministry of Education changes in Bulgaria? 4) If there is a group that I can join and get to know you guys, I'd like to join please. Thanks.
Hey~
I may also go to MU Pleven for the spring semester in 2017. Where are you from? I myself am from the States, but I guess Pleven is more popular amongst members of the EU + Britain.
Original post by MunazzaKhan
Hey~
I may also go to MU Pleven for the spring semester in 2017. Where are you from? I myself am from the States, but I guess Pleven is more popular amongst members of the EU + Britain.

I'm from the states too! I sent you a private msg too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by MunazzaKhan
Hey~

I'm from Ireland. British members are most definitely the most popular!

P.S. Would anyone who applied through MSA(MedStudentAdvisors) mind to PM me. Few questions I need to clear.. Thanks :smile:
Original post by Atia_C
Hey guys!!

I'm also starting in Feb 2017!:redface:

Is anyone else here from Ireland whose starting February? :smile:

Yeah I am. From Cork.
Yeah I am. I'm from Cork.
Original post by 97HARRIS
hi everyone, i just got my unconditional offer yday :biggrin: joining pleven next yr too,
can anyone give me info on our first yr like the semesters and more importantly the vacations :tongue:

msg me if any of yous do, cheers :smile:

Everyone here would surely love to know too! if you join
Association of International Medical Students of Pleven on fb, your questions are going to be answered. :smile:

Last_of_us
Reply 48
hey guys,
im a second year at pleven medical university,
if anyone needs any help let me know :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by needsomesupport
I have received my offer too, basically all set to go. Still need to sort out accommodation etc. Congrats to others who have also secured their places. I wanted to ask just a few things. 1) What are the semester dates? if anyone knows them. 2) Were any of you from the UK asked to sit an exam for Pleven? (it's not an entrance test but the bio and chem one) and 3) were you told of the new Ministry of Education changes in Bulgaria? 4) If there is a group that I can join and get to know you guys, I'd like to join please. Thanks.

hi i can help you find an apartment here
Reply 50
Original post by Osmal069
Hey, i've just finished my A Levels and planning on enrolling to Pleven University in February 2017. If anyone else is planning to enroll, feel free to use this thread for any discussions.

Hi I am actually Joining pleven in feb as well. I was wondering what country are you going from?
Reply 51
Original post by Nehaa95
hey guys,
im a second year at pleven medical university,
if anyone needs any help let me know :smile:

Hi I am actually joining pleven in feb and I have no idea whats happening. If you could tell me some of the courses of first semester? Is it hard? And also how can I find a roommate or someone to share an apartment with?
Reply 52
Hi I am joining pleven in feb 2017. Is anyone from Canada joining pleven in feb?
Pm me with your number and i'll add you to a Pleven GC, with like 25 other ppl in it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heyyy I'm joining this 2017 😊😊😊
Original post by nrzafar
Hi I am actually joining pleven in feb and I have no idea whats happening. If you could tell me some of the courses of first semester? Is it hard? And also how can I find a roommate or someone to share an apartment with?
Reply 55
Hi guys im just wondering is pleven recognized by the gmc and how do we know for sure?
Original post by Zilly22
Hi guys im just wondering is pleven recognized by the gmc and how do we know for sure?

Any current EU university is recognised as long as it it recognised by their own version of the gmc. However you will have to pass the ukmla (new exam the gmc are bringing in) when you come back after you graduate.
Reply 57
Im strtin med this year at pleven i heard its amazing there!!
Hi, just spotted the link and wondered how you are getting on at Pleven? My son is looking to apply and I'm trying to get all of the information I can? He is also looking at Sofia and Trakia? Did you apply directly in the end? How was that? Or did you go through an agency? Why Pleven over the others? and how are you finding it? Are you in halls or apartment? What would you say your monthly cost of living is? Could you supply a contact at the university I could email about putting in an application? Sorry I'm asking a lot of questions it's just all new to us we are thinking of going out to have a look around once he has is As results thanks
Original post by A.mia123
Hey yeah, I got my offer and now have to sit this entrance exam. It's apparently quite easy.

hey , i'm going to sit the entrance exam on the 28th october 2017 in london . would anyone know where i'd get the answers to the entrance exam sample papers?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending