The Student Room Group

Can i finish As Psychology on my own in 3 months?

people say it's easy, so i was hoping i could finish it after the may/june exams and sit it in october/november next year, or is this too much of a stretch? I have already taken As Biology and Physics and i found neither of them hard.
Reply 1
Original post by MolesterStallone
I have already taken As Biology and Physics and i found neither of them hard.

based on this ima say you can do it
people say it's easy, so i was hoping i could finish it after the may/june exams and sit it in october/november next year, or is this too much of a stretch? I have already taken As Biology and Physics and i found neither of them hard.

im considering doing the same for A2 physics
Original post by 75seconds4
im considering doing the same for A2 physics

I will be doing A2 Physics too, I will start after January, have you already started?
I will be doing A2 Physics too, I will start after January, have you already started?

Im currently doing AS Physics , ill start A2 in june and give the exam by october or january. Im giving the IAL board
Original post by 75seconds4
Im currently doing AS Physics , ill start A2 in june and give the exam by october or january. Im giving the IAL board

I have studied AS with a teacher that sucked, I will be sitting it in January. My exam board is edexcel, what about you? Maybe we can help each other out.
I have studied AS with a teacher that sucked, I will be sitting it in January. My exam board is edexcel, what about you? Maybe we can help each other out.

Mine is Edexcel IAL, sure!

Quick Reply

Latest