The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by teenhorrorstory
@MrsSheldonCooper you make it so obvious :lol:

Wrong it's not me.

You really think I'd have grammar like that?:lol: I don't even know any of the Arabic words that anon's used.
Original post by Anonymous
i am a muslim but I'm used to others calling me a troll/infidel/kaffir etc

Ok sweetie
Thank you. Genuinely don't know how I go about proving I'm not a troll.

don't worry honey, anyone who disagrees with them gets called a troll because they won't to deal with the fact that not everyone has the same backwards interpretations of Islam
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Wrong it's not me.

You really think I'd have grammar like that?:lol: I don't even know any of the Arabic words that anon's used.

i don't know why she thought that either, she just doesn't want to face the fact not all Muslims think like the ones on this thread !
i don't know why she thought that either, she just doesn't want to face the fact not all Muslims think like the ones on this thread !

Can't complete the sentence? Okay, what about this one:

Malek in naas illa hin naas...
Something about you is so unbelievable.

Finish the sentence to prove you're not a troll:

Lam ya lid wa Lam yu lad.........

Wa lam yakul la hu kufu wan ahad
Can't complete the sentence? Okay, what about this one:

Malek in naas illa hin naas...

how does hypothetically not being able to complete the sentence make someone a troll zamestaneh (?) you think all muslims can speak Arabic (?)
how does hypothetically not being able to complete the sentence make someone a troll zamestaneh (?) you think all muslims can speak Arabic (?)

I'm not him, and I feel complimented that you should think I'm him, actually.

Well, I'll tell you if you can answer my second question.
I'm not him, and I feel complimented that you should think I'm him, actually.

Well, I'll tell you if you can answer my second question.

nice try zamestaneh. im not giving my time to someone whos just going to mindlessly say others are trolls because they don't believe the same things
nice try zamestaneh. im not giving my time to someone whos just going to mindlessly say others are trolls because they don't believe the same things

Well, it kind of just proves that you can't complete my other request even with the help of google. Nice try, though. 10/10 for the effort.

What's wrong with Zamestaneh, anyway? He seems intelligent and perfectly logical.

I've figured out who you are...
Well, it kind of just proves that you can't complete my other request even with the help of google. Nice try, though. 10/10 for the effort.

What's wrong with Zamestaneh, anyway? He seems intelligent and perfectly logical.

I've figured out who you are...

i can though but not bothering with you zamestaneh. yes, im the muslim woman married to a non muslim as I've said on this thread not hard to figure that out. now stop trolling jus because I don't agree with your views on islm
i can though but not bothering with you zamestaneh. yes, im the muslim woman married to a non muslim as I've said on this thread not hard to figure that out. now stop trolling jus because I don't agree with your views on islm

Wallahi, I'm not him. It's also funny how you've decided not to finish the verse. Possibly because you can't find it on Google? You're only convincing me you're a troll even more.

And, what are your views of Islam dear sister?
@Zamestaneh. or @Zamestaneh

I'm being accused of being you... help me out here?
Hey, Could we talk privately somehow?

Thanks for a reply! Its nice to know someone has done it and is still happily married.
Are you from a Pakistani background? How did your Muslim react initially and how are they now?

Thanks

don't listen to those on here calling everyone who give decent advice as trolls. as I said my family are fairly liberal so there wasn't that much of a issue is there really no chance of them coming round to the idea (?) its understandable that at firs they'll be shocked + don't they already know you has been living/ going out with him for years or have you managed to keep it a secret (?)
Make him convert. Next .
don't listen to those on here calling everyone who give decent advice as trolls. as I said my family are fairly liberal so there wasn't that much of a issue is there really no chance of them coming round to the idea (?) its understandable that at firs they'll be shocked + don't they already know you has been living/ going out with him for years or have you managed to keep it a secret (?)

Avoiding my question, huh? Come on, it's a simple verse.
Avoiding my question, huh? Come on, it's a simple verse.

ain't avoiding just don't want to bother with you. you want a google link zamestaneh, here's one :biggrin:

http://myvintageseoul.tumblr.com/post/122003362444/surat-an-nas

not that it proves jack **** which is why you haven't answered the thing about arabic not being spoken by all Muslims
Make him convert. Next .

why should he have to convert. my husband didn't convert and our relationship has worked out fine.
it's fine to marry a non Muslim and Allah has no problem with true love, nothing you say is going to change my opinion on that. don't lecture me on the dunya of akhirah you self righteous munafiq. my dunya is fine and I have no fear for the akhirah. also pretty presumptuous to say I need to read Islam more just because my interpretation isn't the same as yours.

Bring your proof that it is permissible to marry an Atheist (or any non-Muslim for that matter) because of "true love".

'Say, "Bring forth your proofs, if you are truthful."' Surat An-Naml, Ayah 64.

Give me a single verse or a single hadith or a single Fatwa by a reputable scholar or a single quote from the Sahabah or a single quote from the righteous generations after which backs up your claim. This should be easy because I have given you a really wide pool from which you can give me evidence.

If the Mu'minoon of the Prophet's (SAW) generation feared for themselves regarding the Akhirah, then your lack of Taqwa in this specific regard is worrying.

Stop snapping back with emotion, and speak with truth, and use the words of Allah (SWT) and the words of the Prophet (SAW) as a just judge between us. If you keep retorting with emotion, it usually implies that you can't actually substantiate your points.

It isn't presumptuous at all because anyone who has read the Quran cannot possibly ever come to the conclusion that you have that marrying an Atheist is permissible. Would you say it's presumptuous to say that one who says the Quran doesn't mention Allah, for example, needs to go back and learn more about Islam? It's the same thing - there is no evidence at all to suggest marrying an Atheist man is permissible, so it would not be conceited to advise you to read more - no legitimate interpretation exists which could support your position.

You are too concerned with defending yourself because your marriage makes you happy than to ponder that actually you might be wrong and that your marriage is Islamically invalid and sinful according Islam (as revealed by God to His Messenger (SAW)).

Please do surprise me though - provide evidence for your 'interpretation'.
it's fine to marry a non Muslim and Allah has no problem with true love, nothing you say is going to change my opinion on that. don't lecture me on the dunya of akhirah you self righteous munafiq. my dunya is fine and I have no fear for the akhirah. also pretty presumptuous to say I need to read Islam more just because my interpretation isn't the same as yours.

are u the same anon from an another thread where you said sex before marriage is permissible and allah swt would reward you for it? :rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending