The Student Room Group

Second time sex wasn't that great. Why did I feel a little sad afterwards?

So it happened this morning, the second time I've had sex since losing my virginity. We fooled around for a short amount of time (not long enough). I told him to put on a condom to prevent any accidents. Then within no time he put it in, it didn't hurt but i felt it more this time. When we moved positions for doggy he got really into it, whilst I struggled to keep in rhythm. He told me to relax whilst he did all the work which I did do. I felt like he mostly concentrated on getting himself off tbh and I was very disappointed that it ended so quickly.

I rolled over and tried to get some sleep whilst he tried to hug and kiss me. He leaned on me at one point and I told him to get off because I was in agony down there. He apologised for it and asked if he was a little too rough. I think he kind of forgot that I'm inexperienced. I kinda dragged myself around all morning and couldn't even go to the toilet because it hurt. I told him I thought we had sex too quickly and should of done more foreplay.
I still can't get over how self centred he was during though, I know it's my second time but shouldn't be be trying to get me to orgasm?

Scroll to see replies

I was having the same problem but being irritated at him all the time just made our sex life worse. It takes a few times to get used to the feeling so ask him to go slower next time. When he goes slower you'll get more used to it and become more relaxed.
It used to hurt me afterwards too because I was always tense and irritated at him but honestly those feelings are contributing to the pain you get because nerves/stress can cause you to tense the muscles in the vagina even if you don't think you're nervous. Try to be calm and enjoy other aspects of sex and it will come naturally, it helps if you're in a relationship with someone as its good practice and they should be more understanding than a one night stand
Ditch him lol.

Probably the same sort of guy that asks you if you came, after you've given them a blow-job lol.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I was having the same problem but being irritated at him all the time just made our sex life worse. It takes a few times to get used to the feeling so ask him to go slower next time. When he goes slower you'll get more used to it and become more relaxed.
It used to hurt me afterwards too because I was always tense and irritated at him but honestly those feelings are contributing to the pain you get because nerves/stress can cause you to tense the muscles in the vagina even if you don't think you're nervous. Try to be calm and enjoy other aspects of sex and it will come naturally, it helps if you're in a relationship with someone as its good practice and they should be more understanding than a one night stand

Thank you I feel as though it's a mixture of me not relaxing and him getting a little ahead of himself and forgetting I'm inexperienced. I definitely feel like we had a bit of a misunderstanding when I asked him to put a condom on, I didn't expect sex to happen so soon. Also didn't expect to be in that much pain considering the first time didn't hurt at all, but we did lots of foreplay before. I will discuss things with him later on.
Reply 4
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Ditch him lol.

Probably the same sort of guy that asks you if you came, after you've given them a blow-job lol.

Hmm I feel like I should give him the benefit of the doubt since we did kinda misunderstand each other. Plus the first time was nothing like this.
Hmm I feel like I should give him the benefit of the doubt since we did kinda misunderstand each other. Plus the first time was nothing like this.

No offence, but do you really think it's going to get better after this?

And, why make this thread, when you were just going to give him the benefit of the doubt anyway? :rolleyes:
So it happened this morning, the second time I've had sex since losing my virginity. We fooled around for a short amount of time (not long enough). I told him to put on a condom to prevent any accidents. Then within no time he put it in, it didn't hurt but i felt it more this time. When we moved positions for doggy he got really into it, whilst I struggled to keep in rhythm. He told me to relax whilst he did all the work which I did do. I felt like he mostly concentrated on getting himself off tbh and I was very disappointed that it ended so quickly.

I rolled over and tried to get some sleep whilst he tried to hug and kiss me. He leaned on me at one point and I told him to get off because I was in agony down there. He apologised for it and asked if he was a little too rough. I think he kind of forgot that I'm inexperienced. I kinda dragged myself around all morning and couldn't even go to the toilet because it hurt. I told him I thought we had sex too quickly and should of done more foreplay.
I still can't get over how self centred he was during though, I know it's my second time but shouldn't be be trying to get me to orgasm?

I would talk about my first time but that's never happened...
Reply 7

And, why make this thread, when you were just going to give him the benefit of the doubt anyway? :rolleyes:

I was the one that suggested he put the condom on and he assumed sex was next on the agenda which is understandable since that's what Condoms are for. I just didn't want any accidents. I could have suggested we do more foreplay however I thought it wouldn't be too bad, then shortly regretted this decision.
I was the one that suggested he put the condom on and he assumed sex was next on the agenda which is understandable since that's what Condoms are for. I just didn't want any accidents. I could have suggested we do more foreplay however I thought it wouldn't be too bad, then shortly regretted this decision.

Correction, condoms are for ANY sort of sexual activity, not just penetrative sex. Plus, you don't have to see him again if you don't wanna-I wouldn't recommend seeing him again, if he was 'just trying to get himself off', as he could have deduced from your first time, that you're inexperienced and, presumably, naïve, so doesn't see any point trying to get you off-maybe I've come to the wrong conclusion, but that's what I'm getting from this.
Ditch him lol.

Lmao. A guy once asked me if I came (as if he wouldn't have noticed it lmao) and then when I said no, he told me I didn't need to be so rude.
Ditch him lol.

I actually lol'd
Original post by Rhaenys10
Lmao. A guy once asked me if I came (as if he wouldn't have noticed it lmao) and then when I said no, he told me I didn't need to be so rude.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
wow..
Correction, condoms are for ANY sort of sexual activity, not just penetrative sex. Plus, you don't have to see him again if you don't wanna-I wouldn't recommend seeing him again, if he was 'just trying to get himself off', as he could have deduced from your first time, that you're inexperienced and, presumably, naïve, so doesn't see any point trying to get you off-maybe I've come to the wrong conclusion, but that's what I'm getting from this.

Well thanks for your input. I don't really know where to go from here
Original post by trapking
wow..

??
OP the guy seems rude tell him off. U have to learn to call guys out on this some people are so self centred :rolleyes:

Original post by Rhaenys10

Was he one of these guys?

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/c/ca/Supreme_Gentleman.jpg
Original post by PrinceHarrys
OP the guy seems rude tell him off. U have to learn to call guys out on this some people are so self centred :rolleyes:

Was he one of these guys?

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/c/ca/Supreme_Gentleman.jpg

Exactly. The male version of an English rose :colondollar:
Lmaoooo
Reply 17

I don't actually see what he's done wrong lmao?

Sometimes when you're both giving movement it can be awkward to synchronise properly, so most of the time it's better if just one person is taking the lead (girl when she's on top, for example). Got nothing to do with being 'self-centered'.
(edited 7 years ago)
Well thanks for your input. I don't really know where to go from here

I'm sorry that I wasn't much help. :frown:

Perhaps, see how it goes next time, if he's the same, it's probably best to forget about him. Good luck OP. :smile:
Original post by RobML
I don't actually see what he's done wrong lmao?

Sometimes when you're both giving movement it can be awkward to synchronise properly, so most of the time it's better if just one person is taking the lead (girl when she's on top, for example). Got nothing to do with being 'self-centered'.

Lol, I know, I've had sex before.

But, I dunno, other factors in this story, don't lead me to think it's just that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending