The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Out of all zero people who have asked me out, and zero partners, ten.
Original post by ChemistryIsBest
Are you as savage as people say?

Dumped? Idk probably 2
Rejected? I can't count
Ruthless.
Ruthless.

I agree with your username btw

But why am I ruthless? If I'm not attracted to a guy why would I date him?
Ruthless.

She doesn't have an obligation to go out with every guy that creeps on her on instagram
do you know how those poor kids are feeling? how did you tell them?
do you know how those poor kids are feeling? how did you tell them?

Okay, did you ask a girl out and she said no? What's your problem?
human.

nothing, I was just bored, and something in my mind led to another and another and so on until it led to this, so I made a thread about it.
Girls get hit on which is true, that being said guys get hit on a lot but we don't notice it as much. They'll only know when we ignore them or give them the 'sister-zone' trophy
human.

nothing, I was just bored, and something in my mind led to another and another and so on until it led to this, so I made a thread about it.

Okay, I tried to be nice about doing it if that's what your asking
so you've been rejected, wow. I dont believe you. your profile picture suggests otherwise.

I have never been rejected because well i have never asked anyone out or ever really dated anyone lol
Original post by retro_turtles
I have never been rejected because well i have never asked anyone out or ever really dated anyone lol

what does "-4" mean then?
so you've been rejected, wow. I dont believe you. your profile picture suggests otherwise.

Smooooooth.
Ruthless.

:frown:

Spoiler

None. I have been rejected, though.

It was the number that i suspect if i did approach anyone the amount of times i'd be rejected

Probably she is implying she wouldn't even think about dating or hasn't every dated once to be in a position to reject someone
Original post by Lost Her Way
Smooooooth.

erm, ok.:banana::erm:
Male here. Lost count of how many times I've been rejected. I don't take it personally :smile: As soon as I'm rejected move the **** on
Original post by retro_turtles
It was the number that i suspect if i did approach anyone the amount of times i'd be rejected

Original post by Mathsmad123
Probably she is implying she wouldn't even think about dating or hasn't every dated once to be in a position to reject someone

ohhh, ok.

Latest

Trending

Trending