The Student Room Group

I'm 16, gay and love buying stuff for people I've slept with. Do I have a problem?

Any guy at least 5/10 in looks and under 30 years old I'll give oral sex to and let them shag me in an instant, which is a lot, everyday, and I like buying stuff for them. My parents earn an extrionate amount of money, so I can buy them whatever they want, so naturally word has got around and guys are approaching me for my good very looks (arrogant, yes, I know that) to have a good time sexually, and to get material things from me. There is absolutely no risk that my money will ever run out.

Today I bought two different guys (at different times) MacBooks, iPads and iPhones, simply because I get off on being used for sex, and money. We had sex and then went out to the Apple Store, then they just said what they wanted and in an instant it was theirs. They said they'll have sex with me again (separate encounters) and I'm really looking forward to them, but one of my (very) few friends whom I confide in says I have a problem with this, and I shouldn't be sleeping with so many guys, and I shouldn't be buying them things at all. A part of me gets off on making guys happy materialistically, as well as sexually. I have a therapist, but I haven't told him about the buying things for people, because I'm not sure whether it's an issue and I'm hiding from it, or it's a normal thing to do if you're a person with the resources to do it.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

there is. your just wasting money.
Original post by Glassapple
Any guy at least 5/10 in looks and under 30 years old I'll give oral sex to and let them shag me in an instant, which is a lot, everyday, and I like buying stuff for them. My parents earn an extrionate amount of money, so I can buy them whatever they want, so naturally word has got around and guys are approaching me for my looks to have a good time sexually, and to get material things from me.

Today I bought two different guys (at different times) MacBooks, iPads and iPhones, simply because I think I get off on being used for sex, and money. We had sex and then went out to the Apple Store, then they just said what they wanted and in an instant it was theirs. They said they'll have sex with me again (separate encounters) and I'm really looking forward to them, but one of my (very) few friends whom I confide in says I have a problem with this, and I shouldn't be sleeping with so many guys, and I shouldn't be buying them things at all. A part of me gets off on making guys happy materialistically, as well as sexually. I have a therapist, but I haven't told him about the buying things for people, because I'm not sure whether it's an issue and I'm hiding from it, or it's a normal thing to do if you're a person with the resources to do it.

Everybody has problems, and you also have problems.
1) You shouldn't have sex with so many people. (STD's etc. much more reasons)
2) They're getting greedy and so are you. You think that just because you have so much money, you can use it to buy other people. Furthermore, you're corrupting them by allowing yourself to be used by them. There are people without money, clothes, shelter... yet you're using it for sexual pleasure - wtf?
3) it's okay if you like helping people and buying stuff for them, but your approach and execution is seriously messed up.
4) Furthermore, you could honestly be damaging your life if word gets out further than it already is, possibly because of stigmatization and harassment (blame society, I'm just telling you as it is).

So yeah, serious problems. Sort them out for your own benefit. Stop being so greedy and lusty as well. Pretty foolish is what I'd sum it all up as.
Original post by Kiritsugu
Everybody has problems, and you also have problems.
1) You shouldn't have sex with so many people. (STD's etc. much more reasons)
2) They're getting greedy and so are you. You think that just because you have so much money, you can use it to buy other people. Furthermore, you're corrupting them by allowing yourself to be used by them. There are people without money, clothes, shelter... yet you're using it for sexual pleasure - wtf?
3) it's okay if you like helping people and buying stuff for them, but your approach and execution is seriously messed up.
4) Furthermore, you could honestly be damaging your life if word gets out further than it already is, possibly because of stigmatization and harassment (blame society, I'm just telling you as it is).

So yeah, serious problems. Sort them out for your own benefit. Stop being so greedy and lusty as well. Pretty foolish is what I'd sum it all up as.

How do I stop myself though? Yesterday I slept with a guy and we went around Apple, Game, Calvin Klein, G-Star and John Lewis, he said/pointed at whatever he wanted and I bought it for him, I must have spent just over £12000 (yes, 12k) on this guy in a couple of hours after he had sex with me, then we had sex after that as well. It really satisfied me and got me off, to be used for money, to see him happy, to be able to give a hot guy what he wanted. What do I do from here if it's actually a problem?

You're right in that I think I can use my money to buy other people, because it really does buy them, and I get what I want. I don't know how I'd even begin to stop doing what I'm doing; I really can't help myself. I don't need to buy stuff for them to actually get the sex because guys say I'm really good looking, but it's after when I need to get off psychologically on something else as well, after I've had the sex (which I feel I have a problem with, as I (obviously) enjoy it so much I can't stop seeking it out.
(edited 7 years ago)
Any guy at least 5/10 in looks and under 30 years old I'll give oral sex to and let them shag me in an instant, which is a lot, everyday, and I like buying stuff for them. My parents earn an extrionate amount of money, so I can buy them whatever they want, so naturally word has got around and guys are approaching me for my looks to have a good time sexually, and to get material things from me.

Today I bought two different guys (at different times) MacBooks, iPads and iPhones, simply because I think I get off on being used for sex, and money. We had sex and then went out to the Apple Store, then they just said what they wanted and in an instant it was theirs. They said they'll have sex with me again (separate encounters) and I'm really looking forward to them, but one of my (very) few friends whom I confide in says I have a problem with this, and I shouldn't be sleeping with so many guys, and I shouldn't be buying them things at all. A part of me gets off on making guys happy materialistically, as well as sexually. I have a therapist, but I haven't told him about the buying things for people, because I'm not sure whether it's an issue and I'm hiding from it, or it's a normal thing to do if you're a person with the resources to do it.

Hiya, wow you must be spending a lot of money! To be honest, I do think that this may be a very serious psychological issue and I would strongly recommend bringing it up with your therapist. He could help you, and wouldn't judge you. He could tell you why exactly (because there is a deep reason) you get off on being 'used for sex and money'. It may feel nice now, but sooner or later you are likely to feel quite hollow about the fact these guys sleep with you only for your money. Maybe a few years (or a few months) down the line, you may be interested in a deeper connection and this definitely isn't the way to go about it. Plus if your parents found out what you were spending their money on, they may be a tad upset.

If you do continue sleeping with guys, please make sure to always use protection :smile:
It certainly is a little strange, but if you're okay with it then I don't see any real reason to change it. If it DOES bother you, perhaps it would be wise to seek some kind of counselling? There must be an underlying reason why you feel the urge to spend so much money on people who are only using you for sex and gifts. It's definitely not normal behaviour, and could indicate an underlying mental health issue.
Any guy at least 5/10 in looks and under 30 years old I'll give oral sex to and let them shag me in an instant, which is a lot, everyday, and I like buying stuff for them. My parents earn an extrionate amount of money, so I can buy them whatever they want, so naturally word has got around and guys are approaching me for my good very looks (arrogant, yes, I know that) to have a good time sexually, and to get material things from me.

What does the therapist do? Say some of the problems here.. I'm sure I can help for free...
Original post by Abcdefghijk123
Hiya, wow you must be spending a lot of money! To be honest, I do think that this may be a very serious psychological issue and I would strongly recommend bringing it up with your therapist. He could help you, and wouldn't judge you. He could tell you why exactly (because there is a deep reason) you get off on being 'used for sex and money'. It may feel nice now, but sooner or later you are likely to feel quite hollow about the fact these guys sleep with you only for your money. Maybe a few years (or a few months) down the line, you may be interested in a deeper connection and this definitely isn't the way to go about it. Plus if your parents found out what you were spending their money on, they may be a tad upset.

If you do continue sleeping with guys, please make sure to always use protection :smile:

Thanks for your answer, and yes, I am spending an awful lot of money. They sleep with me for my looks, as well as my money, so that's another bit if the getting off; I like being viewed as a hot rich boy who will do whatever they want. My parents don't care what I spend the money on; they know most of what I do and just say if I wanna get in with it then fine, they don't get involved.

I feel like I don't want a desperate connection at the moment, but I guess maybe I'd want one in the future, but I don't know where I go from here. I don't want to stop myself from having the enormous amount of fun I'm having everyday, for the sake of the future that hasn't happened yet, even though I know. I could feel differently in the future. I guess I should tell my therapist, but I'm not sure what he'd say or what could actually come out of telling him. I guess I could give telling my therapist a go though, and see what happens :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
How do I stop myself though? Yesterday I slept with a guy and we went around Apple, Game, Calvin Klein, G-Star and John Lewis, he said/pointed at whatever he wanted and I bought it for him, I must have spent just over £12000 (yes, 12k) on this guy in a couple of hours after he had sex with me, then we had sex after that as well. It really satisfied me and got me off, to be used for money, to see him happy, to be able to give a hot guy what he wanted. What do I do from here if it's actually a problem?

You're right in that I think I can use my money to buy other people, because it really does buy them, and I get what I want. I don't know how I'd even begin to stop doing what I'm doing; I really can't help myself. I don't need to buy stuff for them to actually get the sex because guys say I'm really good looking, but it's after when I need to get off psychologically on something else as well, after I've had the sex (which I feel I have a problem with, as I (obviously) enjoy it so much I can't stop seeking it out.

I really like your profile picture of Gengar, just saying.

But what you've been getting yourself into is more than a habit. Isn't it? It's shaping your entire way of life.

Have you been rejecting society so much that you can't understand basic fundamental principles like prostitution is wrong (it's virtually what you've been doing)? Is that because you think society hates gays, so you hate society?

If you want to overcome this huge obstacle in your life, as cliched as this sounds...

You must change your way of life and take back control of what was once yours - your dignity.

Look, it's alright to be gay. It's not alright what you've been doing though. You'd be better off finding a person who truly loves you for who you - now this is important - for who you truly are. Who you truly are will be clearer when you read the below advice and actually do it.

I have four pieces of advice:

1) Acknowledge what you've done is wrong. This does not mean simply saying in your mind "I've done something wrong, I'll change it". NO. Acknowledging is going out of your way to study the drawbacks and arguments made surrounding fundamental issues like prostitution, and greediness, and buying anything for others just because they want you (like spoiling a child). Study, understand, writhe, struggle - AND THEN ACCEPT you've done something wrong - something terribly wrong, if you fully understand, that is. Take responsibility and educate yourself.

2) Reshape your philosophy and life. You must change the way you view life. You must change the way you view others. You must prioritise and put your true values into perspective. What is it that's most important to you? Is living a life where you don't let lustful desires control you, much more spiritually fulfilling? I think so!

3) Use your new-found knowledge and perspective as energy, fueling a new initiative to action. Do small steps everyday to change. Reward yourself. Monitor your progress. See how you can use that money for better such as giving to charity or working in a charity or building a charity for that matter! There are so many better uses. Purchasing a course to enhance your knowledge and understanding of different subjects, law, philosophy, psychology (these are interesting).

4) Do not focus on things you cannot change. Focus on things you can change.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ckfeister
What does the therapist do? Say some of the problems here.. I'm sure I can help for free...

He does the standard things, like listen, give out meds (which I am always very compliant with), 'talk through' issues, make flow charts of events with me, suggest coping strategies, makes a diary, tries to make me feel better I guess, but nine of it really works. I guess I get bored, find sex, then buy things for people because I get so much satisfaction out of it.

Some of the problems include the standard issues with parents, depression, arrogance, thinking I'm better than other people, finding school too easy, being obsessed with things, etc.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 10
Of course it's a problem, anyone who's suggesting otherwise is a naive moron. Get help.
The standard things, like listen, give out ends (which I am always very compliant with), 'talk through' issues, make flow charts of events with me, suggest coping strategies, makes a diary, tries to make me feel better I guess, but nine of it really works. I guess I get bored, find sex, then buy things for people because I get so much satisfaction out of it.

Some of the problems include the standard issues with parents, depression, arrogance, thinking I'm better than other people, finding school too easy, being obsessed with things, etc.

Problem with therapist is that they just want the money, I've always been told by people I know say I should be a psychologist because of how I fix issues in weeks for free and better than these stupid therapist just trying to rip people off.

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Take this, it takes 5 minutes say turthfully even if you don't like it then send URL link what you are.
the ultimate questions are

1a. are you happy with being a financial submissive ?

1b. are you happy with being used as a financial submissive by multiple people rather than gifting to one one master/ mistress who you have a continuing relationship ?

2. does your promiscuity cause you concern , beyond the obvious risks if you aren't practicing safe sex .

3. can you sustain the lifestyle with regard to yuor spending or are you suddenly going find the money either runs out or is cut off ?
Thanks for your answer, and yes, I am spending an awful lot of money. They sleep with me for my looks, as well as my money, so that's another bit if the getting off; I like being viewed as a hot rich boy who will do whatever they want. My parents don't care what I spend the money on; they know most of what I do and just say if I wanna get in with it then fine, they don't get involved.

I feel like I don't want a desperate connection at the moment, but I guess maybe I'd want one in the future, but I don't know where I go from here. I don't want to stop myself from having the enormous amount of fun I'm having everyday, for the sake of the future that hasn't happened yet, even though I know. I could feel differently in the future. I guess I should tell my therapist, but I'm not sure what he'd say or what could actually come out of telling him. I guess I could give telling my therapist a go though, and see what happens :smile:
Ahh okay well I suppose you can carry on doing this as it is fun for now and your parents seem completely alright with it, and I know you like spending this money on them but don't you think that that money could be saved, or spent on something more worthwhile? In a post you said you spent £12000 on a guy, do you not feel any regret whatsoever about that, or that it would have been better put in a savings account? I bet you will be kicking yourself in a couple of years from now. But if this is truly what you want to do, you're not harming anyone really.

Yes you may feel differently in the future, but I guess that is a bridge that you will cross when you get to it. I really do think you should give telling the therapist a go as he is a trained professional so he wouldn't leave you hanging or freak out. Maybe keep us updated on what he says :smile:
Original post by zippyRN
the ultimate questions are

1a. are you happy with being a financial submissive ?

1b. are you happy with being used as a financial submissive by multiple people rather than gifting to one one master/ mistress who you have a continuing relationship ?

2. does your promiscuity cause you concern , beyond the obvious risks if you aren't practicing safe sex .

3. can you sustain the lifestyle with regard to yuor spending or are you suddenly going find the money either runs out or is cut off ?

1a. I guess so, at the moment.
1b. Yes, at the moment.
2. I don't see what other concerns I could have, apart from gossip.
3. Yes, there is absolutely no risk that the money is ever going to run out.
(edited 7 years ago)
Any guy at least 5/10 in looks and under 30 years old I'll give oral sex to and let them shag me in an instant, which is a lot, everyday, and I like buying stuff for them. My parents earn an extrionate amount of money, so I can buy them whatever they want, so naturally word has got around and guys are approaching me for my good very looks (arrogant, yes, I know that) to have a good time sexually, and to get material things from me. There is absolutely no risk that my money will run out.

are you a giver or a taker?
Ffs children these days :facepalm: what a ****ing mess
Original post by Abcdefghijk123
Ahh okay well I suppose you can carry on doing this as it is fun for now and your parents seem completely alright with it, and I know you like spending this money on them but don't you think that that money could be saved, or spent on something more worthwhile? In a post you said you spent £12000 on a guy, do you not feel any regret whatsoever about that, or that it would have been better put in a savings account? I bet you will be kicking yourself in a couple of years from now. But if this is truly what you want to do, you're not harming anyone really.

Yes you may feel differently in the future, but I guess that is a bridge that you will cross when you get to it. I really do think you should give telling the therapist a go as he is a trained professional so he wouldn't leave you hanging or freak out. Maybe keep us updated on what he says :smile:

I'm so spoilt by my parents that £12000 is absolutely nothing to me at all, so honestly I feel no regret whatsoever. That sounds so arrogant and horrible, but that money is so little to me I feel nothing at all by parting with it. A couple of people in real life are telling me that this whole thing is a problem, but I don't feel it is. Maybe it's like insane people don't know they're insane; maybe this is a problem but I can't realise it or accept it as one.

Thanks, I'll keep you updated if I tell him :smile:
A taker, why?

ahhahahhahaha :smile:
Original post by john2054
ahhahahhahaha :smile:

Why is that funny?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending