The Student Room Group

Boyfriend said he wants to make his ex girlfriend jealous?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I think he likes to think she's obsessed with him when it's the over way round, she has never once interfered in our relationship or behave differently inappropriately with him. She's let it go, she was angry upset etc but she didn't seek revenge like he is despite he's the one who DUMPED her. Now, he just wants her to be jealous and give him a reaction.

The attachments didnt work.
That description makes him sound pathetic and her ok.
Walk away from him. Sounds like he's very emotionally immature and this won't be good for you and your emotional wellbeing.
Original post by Wilfred Little
What was the reason for the break up?

His family didn't approve of them being together.
Original post by 999tigger
The attachments didnt work.
That description makes him sound pathetic and her ok.

I've attached them again, look at page 1 please :smile:

She seems decent from what it appears, the way my boyfriend is acting. If she was making any noise towards him, he would have the need to make her jealous.
Original post by beautifulbigmacs
Walk away from him. Sounds like he's very emotionally immature and this won't be good for you and your emotional wellbeing.

I agree.
His family didn't approve of them being together.

That changes things then re: the dumping. I think it's pretty nailed on he still has feelings for her.

& why didn't they approve?
That changes things then re: the dumping. I think it's pretty nailed on he still has feelings for her.

& why didn't they approve?

They didn't approve of caste. I don't think he wants to be with me anymore to be honest.

Attachment not found
He's not treating you right, you have to break up because you're not just a tool for his exes.
They didn't approve of caste. I don't think he wants to be with me anymore to be honest.

Seems like you were the rebound. 1 month gap between the break up and getting with you, after a three year relationship?

btw if you want to upload pics, upload the file to Imgur.com and then paste the image url into these tags:

[im.g] [/im.g]

(Without the full stops.)

Attachment not found

Ok tried every attachment and still doesnt work.

Its your decision but he sounds pathetic and inconsiderate. Doesnt sound liek the sort of person worth investing any more energy in. Im not sure even talking could be productive.

He's not worth clinging to.

It gives me more concern that this sort of manipulative, messing about is in his nature. It coudl just as easily be you. I wouldnt be impressed and would probably dump tbh. Your choice though.
Seems like you were the rebound. 1 month gap between the break up and getting with you, after a three year relationship?

btw if you want to upload pics, upload the file to Imgur.com and then paste the image url into these tags:

[im.g] [/im.g]

(Without the full stops.)

Oh okay! Thanks :smile:

He wanted to reconcile with her last year around September time (broken up for over a year and half). Then changed his mind because he wasn't strong enough to stand up to his family. Then we got together in December. Now he's using me to make her jealous when in reality she probably doesn't care.

She didn't do anything when they broke up for a year and half (he had a girlfriend in that time period too), whilst he was with her. He spoke to his ex and wanted to reconcile.

I think he's obsessed with her and just fascinated.
Original post by 999tigger
Ok tried every attachment and still doesnt work.

Its your decision but he sounds pathetic and inconsiderate. Doesnt sound liek the sort of person worth investing any more energy in. Im not sure even talking could be productive.

He's not worth clinging to.

It gives me more concern that this sort of manipulative, messing about is in his nature. It coudl just as easily be you. I wouldnt be impressed and would probably dump tbh. Your choice though.

I agree with you. He's just obsessed with his ex!
Original post by Lost Her Way
He's not treating you right, you have to break up because you're not just a tool for his exes.

I wish he'd realise that!
I know this will sound stupid but he never commented on my photos on Facebook despite being together for a year. As soon as he found out his ex girlfriend looked at his profile he blocked her. Then, I had a new profile picture he commented on it for her to see. Oh gosssh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending