The Student Room Group

What TSR user makes you smile?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NotGodofWorld
Trump's a cool guy, you feel me dawg:pierre:

Groovy :rofl:

I am the coolest guy. Secretary Clinton calls me and says "Donald, you are the coolest guy. I am sure you will do a great job in office" and I tell them, I know and we are gonna make America Great Again. We are going to build a wall made out of the finest American Concrete and Steel and create many jobs. People call me and say "Donald, you are creating to many jobs." And I tell them that's what makes America great. And the best part is we are going to make the Mexicans pay for it!

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:hugs:
I had a problem like that on my old laptop! It was due to the region being changed too much because I got given a load of American films :rofl:
be careful :smile:

I haven't changed my region so it can't be that.... and if that did happen, and it refused to play DVD's, then surely a reinstall of Windows would sort it, right? :smile:

Though thankfully, this is the Acel ****spire I'm talking about, which is a load of junk!
Original post by spotify95
I haven't changed my region so it can't be that.... and if that did happen, and it refused to play DVD's, then surely a reinstall of Windows would sort it, right? :smile:

Though thankfully, this is the Acel ****spire I'm talking about, which is a load of junk!

I just created a programme that overrided that and then as a backup (it is speedier) downloaded VLC :wink:
:console: You've a better one though :hugs:
Original post by Ayaz789

Hahahah if u say so 😂
Original post by Asiangirl_18
Hahahah if u say so 😂

Im bare tired but cba going sleep lmao :rofl:
I just created a programme that overrided that and then as a backup (it is speedier) downloaded VLC :wink:
:console: You've a better one though :hugs:

Excellent! :yep:

I'm not going to bother with VLC; WMP should work fine... though the Acer isn't reading any CDs or DVDs... I think I should reinstall the DVD drive!

I know and I shall transfer TODAY! :yep:
Excellent! :yep:

I'm not going to bother with VLC; WMP should work fine... though the Acer isn't reading any CDs or DVDs... I think I should reinstall the DVD drive!

I know and I shall transfer TODAY! :yep:

:smile:
ok - :colonhash:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :banana2:
:smile:
ok - :colonhash:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :banana2:

Well reinstalling the DVD drive did NOTHING...

System restore it is then! :yep:
Well reinstalling the DVD drive did NOTHING...

System restore it is then! :yep:

Fingers crossed!
No worries and thanks for the mention! :h:

All of those people you tagged in there are awesome members :yep:

Not a problem at all! :jumphug:

Indeed! :wink:

Original post by 04MR17
Why thank you:h:!

I have to agree over @CheeseIsVeg.:yep:

I would probably add @the bear as well as @Airmed :yes:

Not problem at all! :smile:

Original post by Matrix123
Aww thanks for the mention Perplexing! You make me smile on many occasions too. :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem! Thank you, that is very kind of you to state! :jumphug:

Quick Reply

Latest