The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Barbastelle
Exactly :h:

In my opinion, people are too fixated on appearance and on 'being in a relationship just for the sake of being in a relationship or because they're afraid of being alone'.

True. :smile:

In my opinion, people are too fixated on appearance and on 'being in a relationship just for the sake of being in a relationship or because they're afraid of being alone'.

but then again nobody wants to die alone
Vicious? :s-smilie:

Are you male or female?
I know :ahee: Guys are just as picky if not worse.

Original post by retro_turtles
Pretty sure guys are worse than girls in this subject

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Yep, like they go on about girls being '6 foot, or gtfo', but some guys are like 'Hourglass figure, or gtfo'. Just as picky. :h:

we are more picky, but dont blame us, blame evolution, it's evolutions fault that we are picky, we have to choose whats best for the future.
Original post by ChemistryIsBest
we are more picky, but dont blame us, blame evolution, it's evolutions fault that we are picky, we have to choose whats best for the future.

Lol, modern society bruv, you can't use that evolution bs anymore.

And, I marvel at you changing your original point, just because you got pwned. :rolleyes:
(edited 7 years ago)

:sly:

OP, I’m 22 years old and I’m still a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a girl.

I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.

It has been very torturous.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.

It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me.

It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentlemen.
Lol, modern society bruv, you can't use that evolution bs anymore.

And, I marvel at you changing your original point, just because you got pwned. :rolleyes:

Actually, I can use evolution, we are always evolving, even now, but it takes time, like millions of years.

I don't understand, I haven't changed anything.
Original post by PrinceHarrys

I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.

It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentlemen.

Makes me laugh everytime. PROSM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
quite a few, if you mean anyone i've spoken to seriously then not a lot, but if you mean people popping up on facebook/trying it on at a party I have no clue, most can probably say the same

they're not just going to throw themselves at you for being a "gentlemen", you have to be a prick, throw your hook in the ocean full of fish, you'll get 100s of gyals by being a "bad boy".
Makes me laugh everytime. PROSM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Same :rofl: Sort it out mods.

This is how I imagine all the supremes on here.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/27/article-2640776-1E36AAC200000578-747_634x657.jpg

Oh Elliott!

Are you trying to create the ultimate race or something
Same :rofl: Sort it out mods.

This is how I imagine all the supremes on here.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/27/article-2640776-1E36AAC200000578-747_634x657.jpg

They probably do. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Actually, I can use evolution, we are always evolving, even now, but it takes time, like millions of years.

I don't understand, I haven't changed anything.

But, you're basically just using that for an excuse to be a d***, now that we proved that your original point was a load of *******s. Reminds me of the sort of drivel you see in the Daily Mail.

Yeah you did, you insinuated that girls were the picky ones, then suddenly had a U-turn in point, when people on here picked out that guys are just as picky. :rolleyes:
Original post by retro_turtles

Are you trying to create the ultimate race or something

I'm not creating anything, it's all up to evolution.
I'm not creating anything, it's all up to evolution.

good luck on your quest
they're not just going to throw themselves at you for being a "gentlemen", you have to be a prick, throw your hook in the ocean full of fish, you'll get 100s of gyals by being a "bad boy".

Seriously, today at my college I saw this short, ugly Indian guy driving a Honda civic, and he had a hot blonde girl in his passenger seat. What on earth is up with that?!?!? I would climb mount Everest 10 times just to have a girl like that with me. I drive a BMW coupe and I've struggled all my life to get a girlfriend. What's wrong with this world?

Does anyone else get disturbed and offended when you see sights like this? Someone make sense of this ridiculousness. @Nirvana1989-1994 you're a girl, what do you think? :s-smilie:
Reply 78
I personally dislike women who think they're too prestige with 10 pounds of makeup on their face and expect to be with a celebrity lookalike. Nowadays these kind of women are very common.
Seriously, today at my college I saw this short, ugly Indian guy driving a Honda civic, and he had a hot blonde girl in his passenger seat. What on earth is up with that?!?!? I would climb mount Everest 10 times just to have a girl like that with me. I drive a BMW coupe and I've struggled all my life to get a girlfriend. What's wrong with this world?

Does anyone else get disturbed and offended when you see sights like this? Someone make sense of this ridiculousness. @Nirvana1989-1994 you're a girl, what do you think? :s-smilie:

That there's something seriously wrong with him. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: