what?
Original post by ChemistryIsBest
what?

:wink:
Original post by Ghana b back
Are you male or female?

Female

Original post by Ghana b back
Well they claim that they have rejected dozens of guys, which seems quite cold heartless, it takes a lot of courage for a guy to approach a girl.

And to get shutdown like that must be demoralising.

I appreciate that, but at the same time anyone (male or female) asking someone out runs the risk of the other person not wanting that. No-one should have to be in a relationship with someone just because it took courage from the other person to ask them out (because then no-one would get rejected and the world would be full of woefully unhappy people).

Original post by retro_turtles
but then again nobody wants to die alone

Some wouldn't. While I would like to get married someday, I honestly wouldn't mind staying single - I'm perfectly happy/comfortable with being on my own.
Are you as savage as people say?

Original post by 1secondsofvamps
zero

Should have requested a ratio of rejections to requests. This answers very little apart from the TSR community being a little bit on the indoorsy autistic side. Even for the girls.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Attachment not found

OP? :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

what?

https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-09-2015/X__-Sr.gif
Reply 89
we are more picky, but dont blame us, blame evolution, it's evolutions fault that we are picky, we have to choose whats best for the future.

Actually, evolution generally causes females to be more selective than males, as it is more important biologically that they find a good mate (they have to go through pregnancy and birth so have to choose only one good mate, whereas in theory a male can mate with as many as he wants). I'd hope that today we are above that, but if you're going to cite evolution please know what you're talking about at least...
Two.
I have never been rejected because well i have never asked anyone out or ever really dated anyone lol

How many guys you rejected? :holmes:
Original post by mr T 999
How many guys you rejected? :holmes:

In real life? none
In real life? none

:lolwut: are you saying no guy ever approached you or tried asking you out and made a move on you? :shock:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Are you trying to insinuate that guy's don't reject anyone? :wink:

Do girls even give us a chance to reject them?
:lolwut: are you saying no guy ever approached you or tried asking you out and made a move on you? :shock:

yes i am, i'm not exactly approachable
yes i am, i'm not exactly approachable

Wow! Is it because you are so pretty that must guys are put off from approaching you?

Or they probably think your already taken or your snob or something?
Original post by kenni12
Do girls even give us a chance to reject them?

Funny. :colonhash:
Wow! Is it because you are so pretty that must guys are put off from approaching you?

Or they probably think your already taken or your snob or something?

Probably because i'm awkward and i am rarely to be found? Idk it doesn't bother me :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending