The Student Room Group

Crush went into toilet right after me

Basically I fancy one of my housemates who lives right across from me and I just came out of the toilet from doing a very horrible poo and I'm ill and it bloody stunk & we don't have a window in the bathroom and the air freshener was empty. So I quickly sprint across to my room to grab some spray in attempt to disguise the foul odour when just as I'm about to do a massive spray fumigation of the bathroom he walks out of his room & sees me just in there and uses the toilet.

Obviously I know he knows that I poo and that, that isn't the issue it just so happened that I did the smelliest **** of my life and there's nothing available to hide the smell and he sees me walking straight out. I'm just worried that it'll make it awkward or he'll made a joke or comment about it and I'll get embarrassed :frown::frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ayelmao
Basically I fancy one of my housemates who lives right across from me and I just came out of the toilet from doing a very horrible poo and I'm ill and it bloody stunk & we don't have a window in the bathroom and the air freshener was empty. So I quickly sprint across to my room to grab some spray in attempt to disguise the foul odour when just as I'm about to do a massive spray fumigation of the bathroom he walks out of his room & sees me just in there and uses the toilet.

Obviously I know he knows that I poo and that, that isn't the issue it just so happened that I did the smelliest **** of my life and there's nothing available to hide the smell and he sees me walking straight out. I'm just worried that it'll make it awkward or he'll made a joke or comment about it and I'll get embarrassed :frown::frown:

howling
:rofl:
:rofl:
Reply 4
Original post by finlay4
howling

Mate I would be too if it wasn't me :blushing:
LMAO
wallahi this comedy :cookie:
Love you OP
Haha ...something similar has happened to me. I just barred the door when I saw him coming & insisted he use the other one :P
cool story:cookie:
Reply 9
Blame a male housemate
Reply 10
Glad I used my second account for this as I know people don't think I'm being serious :colonhash:
My worst nightmare omfg
Reply 12
Original post by Reue
Blame a male housemate

He saw me walking out/in there!

Spoiler

Original post by ayelmao
Glad I used my second account for this as I know people don't think I'm being serious :colonhash:

be a powerful person and tell us who you are
The toilet always smells bad after someone does a poo. Any sensible human being realises that, like their own, other people's poo smells bad.

If he judges you off the smell of your poo, he's not a good potential boyfriend.
Reply 16
Original post by Angry Bird
be a powerful person and tell us who you are

I'd rather not tarnish my reputation here :wink:
Reply 17
Original post by ayelmao
He saw me walking out/in there!

So you fake equally disgusted
Reply 18
Original post by Reue
So you fake equally disgusted

His room's right next to the bathroom so he knows I was in there for a good while unleashing hell
Reply 19
Original post by ayelmao
His room's right next to the bathroom so he knows I was in there for a good while unleashing hell

I doubt he sits in his room listening

Quick Reply

Latest