Muslims will be banned from entering the US

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Did i even wanna go there in the first place doe :hand:
Original post by retro_turtles
No oil for America now

Lol no Saudi would bend over for America even after the ban. :wink:
Original post by #ChaosKass
Good, good. Much better to be safe than to be sorry.

So you don't go to any malls or cinemas in case you get shot by a crazy white guy? You also don't drive or cycle or walk in the roads because statistically that is more likely to kill you than a terrorist attack?

That would explain a lot about you.
Original post by tammie123
I was never planning to ever visit the US anyway so it doesn't bother me

Same, definitely not going to visit. There are so many great countries out there with a history that's older than a few hundred years.
Original post by yudothis
Same, definitely not going to visit. There are so many great countries out there with a history that's older than a few hundred years.

Yeah exactly I'd rather go to a country thats got more to see like egypt or japan
Yeah exactly I'd rather go to a country thats got more to see like egypt or japan

..."or japan"?
Original post by sleepysnooze
..."or japan"?

Whats wrong with japan?
Original post by Josb
Add these test to the screening process in airports:
- Draw Mohamed test.
- Bacon test.
- Beer test.

I have just suggested these solutions to Donald Trump here: https://apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

Let's see if they do it. :biggrin:

I am a tee total vegan. And a Muslim can I am sure pretend to draw Mohammed but in his head he is drawing something else. Just a man with a beard.
Original post by Josb
Let me add the "destroy this Quran test".

Yay, my country 70 years ago! Whoop whoop, not all seems to have been bad.
then why say I don't understand, while implying that you do undetrstand, and using that arrogance to refuse to discuss this with me? it's as if you're belittling me, but at least if you're going to belittle me, do it in a way that's genuine, not totally transparent - from that fake arrogance you just seem like you're shying away from talking to me about this because you might end up looking like you know less than you think.

Pepetarians are even better at playing the victim card minorities. Oh no let me talk a lot of bs and beat around the bush and then when they say I don't understand it I can claim they are being mean and condescending.
Whats wrong with japan?

nothing at all - I love japan - but how has it got more there than in the USA? the comparison to egypt made me say it more because obviously egypt has a lot of landmarks like the pyramids and the sphynxes, but I don't know many major landmarks in japan in particular - they have nice buildings but no single defining landmarks like I said. but you could say this for many other countries too
cities and countries are both geographies

Define your use of "geographies".
nothing at all - I love japan - but how has it got more there than in the USA? the comparison to egypt made me say it more because obviously egypt has a lot of landmarks like the pyramids and the sphynxes, but I don't know many major landmarks in japan in particular - they have nice buildings but no single defining landmarks like I said. but you could say this for many other countries too

Just google image japan you'll see what I mean, its so beautiful. I feel like the US would be too similar to the UK so for me theres not that much to see. I'd rather visit a country thats really different to what I'm used to
Reply 153
Saudi Arabia has been banning non-Muslims for years. One must convert to Islam to move to Saudi Arabia. Perhaps President-elect Trump will consider a similar law for the US - Muslims must convert to Christianity?

oh really?
oh really?

Yup. What the **** is "a geography". A place? A region? A study of a particular place?
Original post by BobBobson
He didn't back off Obamacare (despite what the media may have you believe). If you watched the second debate, he said exactly the same thing.

He just said today that he really likes some aspects of Obamacare and that he really respects Obama and doesn't want to completely wipe out that part of Obama's work.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-obamacare-repeals-latest-policies-quote-replacement-president-elect-a7412621.html

Mind you, Trump says whatever the hell he thinks at any given time, so until he actually does something, it is pointless speculating.

right, so if referred to chemicals in an area as "the chemistries within the area", that's wrong. if I referred to the "biologies" of an ecosystem, that's wrong. when I refer to the "physics involved" in space, that's wrong. and if I mention the histories of certain timelines, that's also incorrect. sorry, I'm such a pleb.
right, so if referred to chemicals in an area as "the chemistries within the area", that's wrong. if I referred to the "biologies" of an ecosystem, that's wrong. when I refer to the "physics involved" in space, that's wrong. and if I mention the histories of certain timelines, that's also incorrect. sorry, I'm such a pleb.

Chapeau.

Your ability to play the victim card has reached new heights.
Chapeau.

Your ability to play the victim card has reached new heights.

...? what were you suggesting then? that I *wasn't* wrong? so why question my terminology?

Quick Reply

Latest