The Student Room Group

I may get a car instead of a sword, AMA?

I also want to have the engine and calisgenics remapped, like how i upgraded the ram to my laptop. AMA?
Original post by john2054
I also want to have the engine and calisgenics remapped, like how i upgraded the ram to my laptop. AMA?

What kind of car are you interested in?

What use would a sword be to you? :s-smilie: unless it is ornamental.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
What kind of car are you interested in?

What use would a sword be to you? :s-smilie: unless it is ornamental.

i don't know much about cars. not having had my first lesson yet. but whatever i get, i will have it remapped.

also the sword is for making youtube videos with!
Reply 3
Lol wtf you can't drive a sword, it's for killing m8
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Trapz99
Lol wtf you can't drive a sword, it's for killing m8

Cars can kill people too :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Good God why would you consider a sword over a car
Reply 6
If you want a good entry level car, I'd go for a used toyota prius. I know lots of people who have one and they say it's good and saves on fuel
Reply 7
Original post by Trapz99
If you want a good entry level car, I'd go for a used toyota prius. I know lots of people who have one and they say it's good and saves on fuel

thanks trapz, how much are they if i buy one from a dealer, and can you get them remapped?
Reply 8
Original post by john2054

also the sword is for making youtube videos with!

Reply 9
Original post by Allie4

looks painful. And that is why you shouldn't do swords without careful supervised training. You also start off with a bokken (wooden sword).

that isn't me, this is....

[video="youtube;E_BT7lScNqo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_BT7lScNqo[/video]
Is a car really a wise purchase if you can't drive? You'll still need to tax it and everything depending on where it's parked and that just sounds like a waste of money if you can't drive it :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Is a car really a wise purchase if you can't drive? You'll still need to tax it and everything depending on where it's parked and that just sounds like a waste of money if you can't drive it :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm having my first lesson on thursday thanks

Quick Reply

Latest