The Student Room Group

How do you pretend to feel sexy and enjoy sex

with your partner when you're feeling fat and not sexy at all. If I can't feel sexy I can't have sex :frown:

Scroll to see replies

mayb you should work on feeling sexy rather than pretending to be sexy if u cant love yurself how can u love others
Original post by sllabkcusacirema
mayb you should work on feeling sexy rather than pretending to be sexy if u cant love yurself how can u love others

Before winter I used to workout like a mad woman really into fitness and then during the summer I gained like 8 pounds , no one notices but I notice it. And that's not the point it won't go away over night... And my guy is really really freaky so some of the things he wants to do is like ughhhhh.

And wear!
I pretend I'm Jenna Jameson. :u:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I pretend I'm Jenna Jameson. :u:

😂 hard when you're jiggling
Original post by xobeauty
😂 hard when you're jiggling

I'm sure you're fine. I haven't got the best body, but if they're having sex with you, chances are, that they like your body, so don't worry. :smile:
Reply 6
with your partner when you're feeling fat and not sexy at all. If I can't feel sexy I can't have sex :frown:

Just roll over
If they want to have sex with you, you don't need to do anything bar enjoy and relax.
Original post by NoPunInThisName
If they want to have sex with you, you don't need to do anything bar enjoy and relax.

It's never that simple

i guess your partner aint doing his job :smile:
It's never that simple

I know, who am I kidding?

No one can tell you how to be confident, it's something you find on your own. You're usually more confident when you're happy with your life in general.

That's just me though, everyone's unique.
Moan like a demented seal whose high on cocaine.
This is exactly the reason why I'm single since birth lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Before winter I used to workout like a mad woman really into fitness and then during the summer I gained like 8 pounds , no one notices but I notice it. And that's not the point it won't go away over night... And my guy is really really freaky so some of the things he wants to do is like ughhhhh.

And wear!

Always keep the light turned off then it won't matter if you feel sexy or not and just be grateful you have a boyfriend who loves you just the way you are, some people are not that lucky to have a partner at all.
When i had a boyfriend a long time ago now but i always insisted the light must stay off because i do not feel confident with it on and that was when i used to be skinny but if they insist i put a red lamp on.
But if your partner likes some light you can put a lamp on and cover it with a long cloth or see through material so it's not as bright or even buy a red lamp shade and cover it with any material and put it far in the corner or on the floor.
It's a great compromise
I give up on trying to lose weight, it's a waste of time especially now i started back on the pill but only so i don't have to deal with periods because i can't stand them but years ago when i was on the pill for same reasons i ballooned in weight but lost it when i had to stop using it because it made me put on so much weight so although i am worried i will get big again i just walk to college and back instead of getting the bus in the hope it will keep the weight off but i only get the bus if it's raining but that is the only exercise i am prepared to do.
Original post by swirly
Just roll over

lmaoo quote of the year :toofunny:

Have you talked to your partner about this? They should be able to support you rather than this just being something going round in your head. It sounds like you need to focus on yourself and your needs in order to address the issue - meditation usually helps when I'm feeling low about myself or when there's something generally I need to sort out :h:
Original post by Barbastelle
Have you talked to your partner about this? They should be able to support you rather than this just being something going round in your head. It sounds like you need to focus on yourself and your needs in order to address the issue - meditation usually helps when I'm feeling low about myself or when there's something generally I need to sort out :h:

I don't say anything because insecurity is a big turn off
Like what kind lol???
I don't say anything because insecurity is a big turn off

But if you don't say anything, it's probably going to keep building until he finds out in a much more tactless way :s-smilie:
i dont need to pretend because i aint had sex and i dont have a partner :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending