The Student Room Group

This girl is a bit crazy and wants to date me. I need help

Scroll to see replies

Original post by animeamanda1412
tbh i've never watched barakamon
i'll add it to my list tho! :smile:

Omg yes, you will love it! It's a cute slice of life :h:
Original post by AshEntropy
Tell her to go back to the freak-factory she came from and if she hurts herself, that's not your fault

Fair enough
Original post by Anonymous
I'm sorry to hear about your situation, it sounds awful. There are professionals which can aid those who are planning to hurt themselves, I suggest contacting one in your area and talk to a teacher if you're still in school, may be worth mentioning to your parents as well. You shouldn't be blackmailed into entering a relationship if it's not what you want but at the same time you have the responsibility to be gentle in the way that you tell her. I'm sorry again that this has happened to you :frown:

- Mat

I agree with contacting the police if you're worried about hers/yours/anyone else's safety.

Original post by Ibbyyyyy
To me, this girl is coming across as kind of selfish. If she doesn't get what she wants, she threatens to harm herself or others? Not trying to be mean, but i think she needs to get checked up. I would't let a girl FORCE me into a relationship with her. That's not true love. A relationship is a 2 way thing. You both need to love each other, not just one of you. If i were you, I'd try and talk her out of me or try and hook her up with another guy.

Thank you guys
Original post by Ibbyyyyy
What a nice girl

Indeed
If you don't like her, please don't date her, because she may become more obsessive and you may then be letting of the impression than you want the same things she does. DO NOT LEAD HER ON. Be truthful with her, tell her you are scared that she may do something stupid, but reassure her that you still want to be in her life as friends. Hope everything works out for you! Remember always put yourself first and dowhat you want to do, and if all else fails and she does hurt herself... know it is not yoyour fault and you are NOT to blame for it.
If you don't like her, please don't date her, because she may become more obsessive and you may then be letting of the impression than you want the same things she does. DO NOT LEAD HER ON. Be truthful with her, tell her you are scared that she may do something stupid, but reassure her that you still want to be in her life as friends. Hope everything works out for you! Remember always put yourself first and dowhat you want to do, and if all else fails and she does hurt herself... know it is not yoyour fault and you are NOT to blame for it.

Okay, thank you mate
I've probs got with crazier

Smash then dash dude
Reply 46
So a girl wants to go on a date with me. She is crazy, like really crazy. Now, although I don't like her, if I say no she will do something crazy. Like hurt herself or someone else. I don't know how to get out of this

Just tell her your gay:u:
Original post by panjeets 3incher
I've probs got with crazier

Smash then dash dude

Trust me when I say this mate, this not someone you'd want to smash.

Original post by Zaky17
Just tell her your gay:u:

It's too late for this excuse, but thank you
Trust me when I say this mate, this not someone you'd want to smash.

Give her a good dicking using a false name
Original post by panjeets 3incher
Give her a good dicking using a false name

I love where this is going.
She's obsessed get out whilst you can she's nuts.
ill take her off your hands if your not up to it ?
Original post by sllabkcusacirema
ill take her off your hands if your not up to it ?

Best answer ever. I hope he takes you up on the offer. It would be a real laugh to find out what happened afterwards
So a girl wants to go on a date with me. She is crazy, like really crazy. Now, although I don't like her, if I say no she will do something crazy. Like hurt herself or someone else. I don't know how to get out of this

Now you know what to do to get out of it, just pm her number or facebook account to the bloke who said he will take her off your hands or to anyone else who will take her on
How old is this girl? If she is under 18 or around that age, maybe even up to say age 20, I think if you are able to, tell her parents. Not to get her into any kind of trouble, but her family really ought to be aware of what's going on with her current frame of mind.
Original post by markova21
How old is this girl? If she is under 18 or around that age, maybe even up to say age 20, I think if you are able to, tell her parents. Not to get her into any kind of trouble, but her family really ought to be aware of what's going on with her current frame of mind.

She's 17 I believe. I spoke to one of her friends but she basically told me she can't do anything
She's 17 I believe. I spoke to one of her friends but she basically told me she can't do anything

If she is 17 then she is still a child and might need some sort of therapy .I really, really think her parents ought to be made aware of her behaviour, as they might not have a clue. A lot of problems can be dealt with while someone is still a teenager as their brains are still developing. I developed Social Phobia around the age of 15, but I didn't know, and neither did anyone else. I was finally diagnosed with it about seven years ago at the age of about 42. The psychiatrist told me there was nothing he could do to help and I would have this condition for the rest of my life as it should have been treated when my brain was still developing and before my personality,character and temperament were set. If she has some sort of a problem there may be something to help her. But it needs to be addressed while she is still young. Besides, I think her parents have a right to know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending