The Student Room Group

white man sexually harrassed me on the bus today

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lord Samosa
She's just describing the man who sexually assaulted her. What's the issue?

She's not describing the man who sexually assaulted her. I know nothing of his height, rough age, what he was wearing, any distinguishing features, nothing. The only description she has given is that he was 'white'. That does not count as 'description', as well you know.

Let's look it the other way. "I was touched by a muslim-looking person on a bus". Queue moral outrage in the form of barely-intelligible posts along the lines of 'brah wot is colour to do wiv anything you is racist brah'.

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
(edited 7 years ago)
"white" man?
...are you racially profiling him, OP? :|
Original post by Concav
Shut up you dumb idiot. You're a bastard

Wow, calm down, Hun. :wink:
Original post by tazmaniac97
I was walking home from uni today and a white man was standing behind me, and he kept coming really uncomfortably close to me. He then proceeded to rub himself on me. I don't want to be too explicit but he basically rubbed his you know what on me. I feel sick even thinking about it. I feel disgusted and violated and I'm crying right now :'(

EDIT: to all the white people getting upset that i mentioned his colour, now you know how we feel

I don't really get why you mention his colour?
Who are we?

Based on your account you were sexually assaulted, irrespective of your coloir or that of the assailant. Are you saying your ethnic group suffers more sexual assaults from other ethnic minorities than the reverse?

Presumably you reported it to the bus driver and then the company straight away?
You should also report it to the police. You will feel better for reporting it otherwise you will be letting him get away and being a passive victim.

There are a number of helplones here for victims of sexual assault. See which ones you think most suits your situation and please contact them so you can talk it through as well as feeling less alone.

http://thesurvivorstrust.org/national-helplines/
http://www.supportline.org.uk/problems/rape_sexual-assault.php
Original post by Concav
You dont think the replies would have been different if it was someone other than a white person? Answer that. You are a fool and you are a bastard

I'm literally laughing my head off, at your responses. :rofl: :rofl:
Make a report people are vile
Reply 46
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I'm literally laughing my head off, at your responses. :rofl: :rofl:

You are a toilet. Your life, is a saaad story.
Some of Concav's other erudite contributions over the past few days:

Re: Ladies hot or not???? aight calmm girlly :redface: You are expired butter

Having read some of your previous posts just now, do you have a problem with women?
Reply 48
But why shouldn't i mention his race? Thats what people do here on TSR so why shouldn't I do it? That always happens on the news too so I thought it was okay

Just to give some indication, Let's play some other titles over:

Jewish man sexually harassed me on the bus today
Black man sexually harassed me on the bus today
Pakistani man sexually harassed me on the bus today
Asian man sexually harassed me on the bus today
Arab man sexually harassed me on the bus today

Or, to really make the point:

Ginger man sexually harassed me on the bus today
Blue eyed man sexually harassed me on the bus today
Big nosed man sexually harassed me on the bus today

It is just unnecessary to talk about race in this context, as it is an arbitrary characteristic that has nothing to do with the issue. You thinking is wrong if it immediately jumps to a person's race. Whiteness has no bearing on a propensity to assault women. It is just inappropriate.
Original post by Mekkiii
She doesnt need a safe space here, theres already a space in a police station which you can report it at.
Wtf does this have to do with Trump?

Why?

Who are you to say she doesn't? What if others are willing to provide it to her, why do you have to destroy it, what's it to you? If you don't like the thread why even post?
Read the news, they always mention the perpetrators race and if he/ she is a muslim they always mention that. Its become so common. Even on TSR it happens alot

Muslim isn't a race XD
creating problems that don't exist?!!! Have you been living under a rock or something??! Or do you refuse to take in any information or open your eyes unless it concerns you?!

You say that no one will care because she is muslim, no one has done that, we had one troll but everyone else that is non muslim is trying to help her.

You posting what you did does not help.

Its like me going "Muslims are always so rude" in a thread where everyone is being nice to eachother, I am the one creating the problem, not everyone else
Original post by Cato the Elder
Muslim isn't a race XD

Never said it was mate.

So if I named this thread: christian man sexually harrased me on the bus today. Would that be ok?

Or if I named this thread: athiest man sexually harrased me. Would you be ok with that?
Never said it was mate.

So if I named this thread: christian man sexually harrased me on the bus today. Would that be ok?

Or if I named this thread: athiest man sexually harrased me. Would you be ok with that?

Apparently on backwards TSR you should always mention if it was an Arab, Muslim or black person, but never if it was a white person or anything. This website is full of racists and islamophobes
Original post by Metalfros
Apparently on backwards TSR you should always mention if it was an Arab, Muslim or black person, but never if it was a white person or anything. This website is full of racists and islamophobes

I know I couldn't agree more
This website has so many racists and people who are anti muslim, I really hope what I'm seeing here isn't a representation of the rest of this country
Reply 56
Original post by Reality Check
Some of Concav's other erudite contributions over the past few days:

Re: Ladies hot or not???? aight calmm girlly :redface: You are expired butter

Having read some of your previous posts just now, do you have a problem with women?

Iv got footy later dont have time to read or reply with effort to this.
But why shouldn't i mention his race? Thats what people do here on TSR so why shouldn't I do it? That always happens on the news too so I thought it was okay

If you fabricated this story to make some grand point, you should feel very proud of yourself.
Original post by Twinpeaks
If you fabricated this story to make some grand point, you should feel very proud of yourself.

Lol hypocrite. Whether or not the story is true or not, other people started to make remarks on the person mentioning it was a white man.
Original post by Twinpeaks

it's not fabricated, unfortunately this did actually happen. What makes you think its not true?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending