The Student Room Group

Best mature college?

Which of the three mixed-sex mature colleges is the best? Could somebody compare them?

Just to remind you, they are Wolfson College, Hughes Hall and St. Edmund's College.
I doubt anyone has personal experience of more than one, let alone all three. Have you looked at the Cambridge alternative prospectus? See here: https://www.applytocambridge.com/colleges
Wolfson. Fact. Let me know if you want specific details on anything.
Reply 3
Wolfson has the coolest name.
Original post by Reality Check
Wolfson. Fact. Let me know if you want specific details on anything.

I think the OP will want specifics, so to save time, why don't you explain why you think Wolfson is the best?
Reply 5
Original post by Snufkin
I think the OP will want specifics, so to save time, why don't you explain why you think Wolfson is the best?

Indeed.
Original post by Snufkin

Original post by Nahos
Indeed.

The OP needs to define what scale of 'best' they wish the judgement to be made against, as according to Cambridge, there is no ranking system or concept of 'best'. Thus if the OP wants someone to say which is 'best' they need to define by what standards.
Reply 7
Original post by threeportdrift
The OP needs to define what scale of 'best' they wish the judgement to be made against, as according to Cambridge, there is no ranking system or concept of 'best'. Thus if the OP wants someone to say which is 'best' they need to define by what standards.

I'm simply asking for people's general opinions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending