The Student Room Group

I have got medicine interview and I really need help about recent topics

Hello everyone. I have got an interview for medicine and I need help with recent things in medicine. I don't know anything. Please if you tell me somethings perhaps a website or articles about recent things. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you
Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
Hi, congratulations on getting an interview! Whilst I'm not a medicine applicant (rather vet med!), I'd recommend going on BBC news for scientific breakthroughs and case studies, and if you have Flipboard on your phone they have a great medicine board to follow (and saves you searching online). If you have any medics in your family or friendship group perhaps you could ask if they have any spare medical magazines or journals to borrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hello everyone. I have got an interview for medicine and I need help with recent things in medicine. I don't know anything. Please if you tell me somethings perhaps a website or articles about recent things. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you

Start with BBC News and Student BMJ. And stop with trying to get other people to do your work for you.
Are you Potatoo?
Reply 5
Original post by Helenia
Start with BBC News and Student BMJ. And stop with trying to get other people to do your work for you.

Original post by Inksplat
Hi, congratulations on getting an interview! Whilst I'm not a medicine applicant (rather vet med!), I'd recommend going on BBC news for scientific breakthroughs and case studies, and if you have Flipboard on your phone they have a great medicine board to follow (and saves you searching online). If you have any medics in your family or friendship group perhaps you could ask if they have any spare medical magazines or journals to borrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, thank you
Reply 6
Are you Potatoo?

Am I a potato? No, not really mate. Hooman
No I was asking if your account was called Potatoo.
Reply 8
No I was asking if your account was called Potatoo.

Oh, sorry mate. No I am not potato

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending