The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
#ThatMomentWhenYouRealiseIt'sOnlyUnplugged

and yea dont need this like idk I wanna ...do something dumb..
need to take my mind off it but the more I try the more I remember
my mate wants me to go to the pub with him in a bit which may or may not be a good idea
its good to get out the gaff and enjoy myself but booze is a problem
sigh whatever ill shut up

I see what you mean, but it's just best to forget about it, and keep thinking positively. :smile:

Maybe don't go to the pub tonight, as I think it could do more harm than good, Maybe go out next weekend. :smile: :hugs:
Original post by BigMan Ting
Hey bro, it's gonna be okay. I know you've invested so much time into her - she's practically a best friend. I'm not older than you, but I've lost my best friend recently (my cousin) and she's gone forever. You may not believe in God right now but he has a plan for everyone. He chose that she isn't the right one for you and that you can find someone in God's image that is beautiful, sincere and loving to you. We can talk about gym, which has really helped me pull through this. We are here for you though, I've always been jealous with the attention you get on here 😂😂😂 but yeah, I want to be a good friend. Here's a brother for you, ignore John he needs his meds again and the trolls can do one as they are clearly unhappy with theirselves. Cheer up mate, everything happens for a reason and the sooner you get up the better the outlook on life will have for you.

wow thanks O__O
Sorry about your cousin mate :\ idk if i can ****ing cope if that happened...
I really hope so but you can understand why right now it feels like a bottomless pit. I never want to normalise heartbreak and I can't imagine hurting someone so coldly -___-
but I do value your words a lot, restoring my faith in humanity and myself bit by bit, thanks man
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I see what you mean, but it's just best to forget about it, and keep thinking positively. :smile:

Maybe don't go to the pub tonight, as I think it could do more harm than good, Maybe go out next weekend. :smile: :hugs:

Yea we're just gonna ring some mates and stay in, I dont think theyd let me leave in a strop anyway
:hugs:
Original post by 0to100
Yea we're just gonna ring some mates and stay in, I dont think theyd let me leave in a strop anyway

Okay :smile:, that's good. :hugs:
aww I'm sorry to hear that :console:

Every relationship that doesn't work out means you're one step closer to finding the one. Don't lose hope.
Original post by 0to100
how are people who dont even know me better to me this is rubbish
thanks a lot :\
im not even gonna fully get into why im really struggling here because it'll just be pathetic how much I ****ing put up with

You're welcome, though if you knew me irl you'd see the not so nice side too, i suppose.
I'm pretty fu**ed up sometimes and have my on sh*t to deal through too.
However, I've seen your posts around -you seem like a decent guy. It's amazing how much you can learn about a person through their writing.
What you've been through is just one of the lows of life. It'll pass and time will heal. (Yh, it's soo easy to say this but it's true)
Everyone struggles and sometimes is just better to let it all off your chest. Nothing pathetic about it, I promise.
You've put effort into this relationship, so your pain is understandable. It may not be something you'll overcome right at this minute... but you will in time. The way I see it's her loss. Yeah, you need mourning time. So mourn. And though it doesn't seem like it right now, you'll be glad about this later on.
Yomentioned you were too ill to hit a punching bag. Any type of sport will do tbh if you can. Don't think it too much. You can't change someone else no matter how much you want to, and it seems like she's made up her mind.
In the mean time, keep a cool head. Don't let yourself down that depressive route. Hell, PM me if you need.

I don't know your full story but I do know this, ease follows. Don't place your happiness in the hands of another. Better yourself for yourself.

Keep strong bro.
Original post by liberalluv
You're just giving your side of the story. So putting her in the wrong because she doesnt want you. Sure, its peak, but if she doesnt like you and think you're not good enough for her, you just need to let her go. Idk how you're like but clearly she had reasons and shes probably not said anythin just to not hurt you. Perhaps your anger is part of the problem.

You also seem to be really insecure and the fact that you're spilling your anger here suggests that youre not right in the head

I agree with most of that but it is a bit harsh being dumped by text
Original post by 0to100

Did you remove me from your ignore list? :mmm:

Plus, I never expected that I would get 26 reps for that post. :rofl:
Reply 168
Original post by 0to100

Cut it out oto.

I am a lot older than you, plus a veteran of the internet, tsr including. I used to post on tsr a lot back in the day, after it first opened in 2005 i think, but then i had to start over.

I gave you some good advice on your gf/ex, which you chose to ignore. such as not to wash your dirty laundry in public.

You didn't tell me your university, despite what others on here may think.

By all means, do so, and tell me something unique about your degree, that only uni people would know, to shut me up.

It doesn't even matter that (i think) you don't go to uni. But yes (i think) i can tell this even by looking at your avatar, i'm sorry to say.

Send me a pm if you want to continue this argument further, okay?
Maybe it was the drink talking? Have you tried talking to her sober since this happened?
Original post by john2054
Cut it out oto.

I am a lot older than you, plus a veteran of the internet, tsr including. I used to post on tsr a lot back in the day, after it first opened in 2005 i think, but then i had to start over.

I gave you some good advice on your gf/ex, which you chose to ignore. such as not to wash your dirty laundry in public.

You didn't tell me your university, despite what others on here may think.

By all means, do so, and tell me something unique about your degree, that only uni people would know, to shut me up.

It doesn't even matter that (i think) you don't go to uni. But yes (i think) i can tell this even by looking at your avatar, i'm sorry to say.

Send me a pm if you want to continue this argument further, okay?

John cut it out - you are not winning any points here, the guy just got dumped over text. If you haven't got anything nice to say then find something else to do, other than that it's really your call.
Original post by BigMan Ting
John cut it out - you are not winning any points here, the guy just got dumped over text. If you haven't got anything nice to say then find something else to do, other than that it's really your call.

okay point taken
Original post by 0to100
lmao sigh -________-

and thanks your mere presence in the thread means a lot :\
my mate's laptop screen is dim as **** so I'm going :hugs:

I was just curios to ssee what you wer saying because this is serious :colonhash:

Finally Jesus Christ you can hold a grudge and a half!
Original post by xobeauty

Why do you want his attention so bad
Original post by Jagwar Ma
Why do you want his attention so bad

Because I actually like having convos with him, he knows how to actually have one. Some of the few I actually enjoyed on these fourms.
Original post by Saba XD
See you on Jeremy Kyle in a couple of months. :mmm:

That's kinda mean but +1 rep for the great joke:wink:
Original post by Saba XD
Did you remove me from your ignore list? :mmm:

Plus, I never expected that I would get 26 reps for that post. :rofl:

Original post by Pedrex
That's kinda mean but +1 rep for the great joke:wink:

It doesn't offend me at all though, I constantly think of belling the show up anyways :gangster:

Because I actually like having convos with him, he knows how to actually have one. Some of the few I actually enjoyed on these fourms.

you've not always been very nice to me though :\
but thanks
Aww ull find someone much better soon x:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest