The Student Room Group

Is this a good career?

IT information analyst? What type of person suits a career like this? Is it good for a person who looks lots of information and very focused hard worker?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
IT information analyst? What type of person suits a career like this? Is it good for a person who looks lots of information and very focused hard worker?

have you got a degree?
Reply 2
Original post by john2054
have you got a degree?

Not in this field no
Reply 3
Not in this field no

well then how to you expect to do this work? I'd suggest doing an online certificate with edx.org to learn the basics at least?!
Reply 4
Original post by john2054
well then how to you expect to do this work? I'd suggest doing an online certificate with edx.org to learn the basics at least?!

Of course I want to work for this career. I'm very good with computers. can't afford another degree you see
Reply 5
Of course I want to work for this career. I'm very good with computers. can't afford another degree you see

edx isn't degrees, but online certificates, typically at the cost of $50 for each verified certificate. You also have to put in something like 20 hours of work and watching some videos, working out projects/ answering quizzes for each one, then you can get the certificate if you get a high enough pass rate.

Sure it sounds difficult, but actually they are very good, and nothing a compus mentus graduate can't handle!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending