The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
I didn't take offence but how did you know I would find it funny? :eyeball: do we speak, darling?

I feel fat
Original post by RossB1702
What was it you said that got took down ?

It was just that post. I didn't say anything mean or rude. Oh well.
Original post by 0to100
Great, anything else? :confused:

Naw nothing else mate.
Oh for god sake

Can I get a mod in here please, page 10 and page 11 are a right mess
Original post by 0to100
It's still too soon to tell but cheers for asking love

Do you think she got back with her ex? Why would she just change her mind out the blue?
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
you will soon mann, chin up and keep going, it may not seem like it but there's better people in the world, those who will care for you no matter what ppl say or whatever gets in their way.
:h: :flute::lovehug::mmm::penguinhug:

thanks sweetheart, aside from a couple haters on here I'm doing all right on this end now, like looking back in hindsight at all that was wrong with her and how emotions made my judgement all cloudy before. Plus I had good night with the lads and everything in my life is the same with or without her anyway so.

I'm less gutted that she did a legger because she felt I was troubling her (I wasn't) and more gutted that she of all people left, and then how she left. That's all really. Like I like to defend myself and she left in a way that prevented me from dong that so I'm sat fuming but...whatever. When I calm down ((I'm startin to) I will move on and find someone else and we'll see where goes.
I've been reading this thread and wish you all the best. If she isn't even decent enough to give you an explaination you're better off without her, even if you don't feel that way right now.
Original post by xobeauty
Do you think she got back with her ex? Why would she just change her mind out the blue?

Her ex is long distance, they broke up because she said she can't do long distance and she left him, he's moved on we've seen em on facebook. But she says HE dm'ed her and whatever it doesn't matter, I'm not bothered about that, I just don't like that it felt sneaky. Because that shows she thinks it's wrong nevermind my reaction IF I find out, but of course I did find out. Like why does she have to snake around chatting to him if it's no big deal to her? She should've just done it in my face if she felt it wasn't wrong. Her sneaking..yea is indication that she knows it's wrong. So we actually had an argument about the logistics of it more so than about her actual actions do you get me?

Anyway I don't think they're gonna get back together because of distance, one of them would have to be so desperate to take a train all the way to each other just for sex when she can easily just have sex with me and when he's already with someone. So I'm not bothered about him at all, it's more so her behaviour all over, her texting is a fly in the soup but as I said...she deliberately exacerbated things. So we didnt break up bout her ex anyway, she left because I basically hurt her feelings, so she said she "can't do it" and that we argue "75%" of the time and apparently friday night it finally boiled over :congrats:
Original post by 0to100
thanks sweetheart, aside from a couple haters on here I'm doing all right on this end now, like looking back in hindsight at all that was wrong with her and how emotions made my judgement all cloudy before. Plus I had good night with the lads and everything in my life is the same with or without her anyway so.

I'm less gutted that she did a legger because she felt I was troubling her (I wasn't) and more gutted that she of all people left, and then how she left. That's all really. Like I like to defend myself and she left in a way that prevented me from dong that so I'm sat fuming but...whatever. When I calm down ((I'm startin to) I will move on and find someone else and we'll see where goes.

Anytime! That's what friends are for! :h: Ignore the haters lol (I'm the last person who should be saying this because I never do it myself) but anyway, that's good, see you didn't her.
Lots of people cross paths with you in real life but its only some that have a positive impact :wink:
That's great to hear! A bit of lad time always helps bring the positives out ennit mate :biggrin:
Exactly x
You were actually helping her so much and cared, I find it really annoying how, just because someone doesn't wanaa know you anymore, they make some random sh** about you and just say it when its nowhere near the truth.
That's good, you'll find peace soon, there's light at the end of the tunnel matey, there are lots of good people here who genuinely care about you, reach for the stars :u: (once again my username comes in handy) lol
See that's the kinda positive outlook on life we all need when something sad happens :wink: what a legend you are :colondollar:
Original post by markova21
I've been reading this thread and wish you all the best. If she isn't even decent enough to give you an explaination you're better off without her, even if you don't feel that way right now.

Thank you so much, you and I have had differences before that could've gone nasty and you putting that aside to empathise for a bit shows your character.
Original post by 0to100
Thank you so much, you and I have had differences before that could've gone nasty and you putting that aside to empathise for a bit shows your character.

No worries. I don't like to see anyone hurting and upset.
This. This is why Men are afraid to date, but then women expect us to "be confident" and Ask them out.
Joking, Right?

OP, Keep your head high and ignore this toxicated loon, When God closes a door he opens a window i.e There's good in everything.
Original post by Bulletzone
This. This is why Men are afraid to date, but then women expect us to "be confident" and Ask them out.
Joking, Right?

OP, Keep your head high and ignore this toxicated loon, When God closes a door he opens a window i.e There's good in everything.

Thanks and toxicated loon lol interesting :biggrin:

I will say however that her behaviour is pathological and abnormal right about now for any human being never mind all women
Anytime! That's what friends are for! :h: Ignore the haters lol (I'm the last person who should be saying this because I never do it myself) but anyway, that's good, see you didn't her.
Lots of people cross paths with you in real life but its only some that have a positive impact :wink:
That's great to hear! A bit of lad time always helps bring the positives out ennit mate :biggrin:
Exactly x
You were actually helping her so much and cared, I find it really annoying how, just because someone doesn't wanaa know you anymore, they make some random sh** about you and just say it when its nowhere near the truth.
That's good, you'll find peace soon, there's light at the end of the tunnel matey, there are lots of good people here who genuinely care about you, reach for the stars :u: (once again my username comes in handy) lol
See that's the kinda positive outlook on life we all need when something sad happens :wink: what a legend you are :colondollar:

yea she was constantly focusing on the negatives and it was impossible to have a clear conversation with her. She was a ****ing wall. And I was tryna move on like literally put my hands over my ears. Told her I don't wana talk about t. She leaves for a cig, comes back keeps gobbing off. So either it was the liquor and she doesn't mean it at all which is shame on me for reacting how I did so soon but whatever we can't all be angels, AND/OR she really wants to split and just used bickering like a child as the catalyst/reason to split :|

Thing is, every friday she goes binge drinking so Idk if she planned to go binge drinking just to use liquor as an excuse to fight me, and then use the fight as a reason to leave.... or if it just happened that way and she was drunk and will calm down soon... Or if I really did just hurt her feelings and push her away (doubt) and it's officially over.

but whatever honestly. I don't see it going anywhere now if her brother is whiteknighting her when she's in the wrong. But truth be told I always hated her brother so I dont see how this would've worked anyhow. :|
And honestly people, she doesn't know I use TSR and even if she did she doesn't know my username. So she's not gonna see and make this worse. Even if she did see I wouldn't ****ing care. But there is literally no way she would know.

Only person who knows the exact name and site is my littler brother and that's because I make him sign in for me when I cba :yy:
Original post by 0to100
Her ex is long distance, they broke up because she said she can't do long distance and she left him, he's moved on we've seen em on facebook. But she says HE dm'ed her and whatever it doesn't matter, I'm not bothered about that, I just don't like that it felt sneaky. Because that shows she thinks it's wrong nevermind my reaction IF I find out, but of course I did find out. Like why does she have to snake around chatting to him if it's no big deal to her? She should've just done it in my face if she felt it wasn't wrong. Her sneaking..yea is indication that she knows it's wrong. So we actually had an argument about the logistics of it more so than about her actual actions do you get me?

Anyway I don't think they're gonna get back together because of distance, one of them would have to be so desperate to take a train all the way to each other just for sex when she can easily just have sex with me and when he's already with someone. So I'm not bothered about him at all, it's more so her behaviour all over, her texting is a fly in the soup but as I said...she deliberately exacerbated things. So we didnt break up bout her ex anyway, she left because I basically hurt her feelings, so she said she "can't do it" and that we argue "75%" of the time and apparently friday night it finally boiled over :congrats:

How long were you guys dating ?
Original post by xobeauty
How long were you guys dating ?

On/off since we were in year 11. We're both 24 now.
Original post by 0to100
yea she was constantly focusing on the negatives and it was impossible to have a clear conversation with her. She was a ****ing wall. And I was tryna move on like literally put my hands over my ears. Told her I don't wana talk about t. She leaves for a cig, comes back keeps gobbing off. So either it was the liquor and she doesn't mean it at all which is shame on me for reacting how I did so soon but whatever we can't all be angels, AND/OR she really wants to split and just used bickering like a child as the catalyst/reason to split :|

Thing is, every friday she goes binge drinking so Idk if she planned to go binge drinking just to use liquor as an excuse to fight me, and then use the fight as a reason to leave.... or if it just happened that way and she was drunk and will calm down soon... Or if I really did just hurt her feelings and push her away (doubt) and it's officially over.

but whatever honestly. I don't see it going anywhere now if her brother is whiteknighting her when she's in the wrong. But truth be told I always hated her brother so I dont see how this would've worked anyhow. :|

LMAO :toofunny: honestly she sounds like a joke lol, you'll be so much better off without her mann, that post made me smile lol, I was just smiling at my laptop screen, what a freak am I lol :u:
How many times did I write lol in that post? :O
damnnn lol
(oml not again^)
Original post by 0to100
On/off since we were in year 11. We're both 24 now.

Highschool grade 11? Not sure what year 11 means.
LMAO :toofunny: honestly she sounds like a joke lol, you'll be so much better off without her mann, that post made me smile lol, I was just smiling at my laptop screen, what a freak am I lol :u:
How many times did I write lol in that post? :O
damnnn lol
(oml not again^)

She is a ****ing a trainwreck mate. So shes tryna drive me crazy too i dont ****ing think so.

I told her when my mates pulled me off her doorstep last nite (:ahee:) that she might have won now being a ***** leaving me like this after everything I did for her ass but she's gonna suffer in the end because really and truly unless she starts dating online and meets someone far far away from here and anyone who would know her she's not gonna find anyone else. And if she does def some leftovers who is in arush to settle and not someone who could possibly get her like I do.

Latest

Trending

Trending