The Student Room Group

muslim teacher receives note telling her to hang herself with her headscarf

Scroll to see replies

Happens every day to people of all different religion's sadly.
Some people are sick
Original post by pmc:producer
Happens every day to people of all different religion's sadly.

Yeah its really sad what people have to go through, I thought we made alot more progress but clearly we haven't
This is horrible :frown: Hate crime has risen a lot recently.
Trump's America
why are there not more replies in this thread
Reply 6
Lol whos surprised?
Original post by z33
Lol whos surprised?

what do you mean?
Reply 8
Original post by The_Internet
This is horrible :frown: Hate crime has risen a lot recently.
Trump's America

And unfortunately it's just gonna get a whole lot worse.
Original post by tammie123
why are there not more replies in this thread

Because its past 10pm in Sunday night?
Pople dont care that much?

I hope they track the person down and expel them if a pupil.
Hand written note? What a retard. That student is getting expelled, fast.
Unfortunate but it's life. Probably more a scare tactic/joke/dare than anything serious.
Original post by Sizzzla112
Unfortunate but it's life. Probably more a scare tactic/joke/dare than anything serious.

'but thats life'?? You sound like people should just accept this
The pupil responsible should be expelled
Original post by Mr Moon Man
The pupil responsible should be expelled

Hope the person(s) responsible get caught.

Tbh America should now issue more stricter laws on racism now because of these unfortunate circumstances. Racism repercussions should be dealt with more severely like for instance I read a post that a black women was filling up her gas and and a group of white guys called her a "nig*er and that they would shoot her if she wasn't in public. Also other cases of Asian minority's being victims of racist abuse and getting called "a chink" and they should go back to their own country when the person in question is American born. These type people need to serve jail time.

Extremely hypocritical if you think about it because statistically only 1% of America is truly American because over the centuries America was took over and inhabited by different races. The only true Americans is Native Americans who's land was taken over years ago. At the moment only 1% of America has Native American heritage in them so they're the only real true Americans. Also this racism and abuse contradicts the motto on the Statue of Liberty "give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free". This annotated the fact that people of all races deserve a better life in America and that America should welcome them with open arms but this is sadly not the case.

Hopefully racism will be be almost non existent as the human race evolves and betters itself over the next decades and centuries.(if we live that long lol)

Now the kids in question are simply naive and stupid and they should be made an example of like an exclusion from school or at the very least a suspension.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reading stuff like this doesn't even shock me anymore since you can't stop morons from being morons.
Original post by Another
Hand written note? What a retard. That student is getting expelled, fast.

Yep if you're gonna be racist at least be smart about it, type it up lmao. Everyone has their own unique handwriting and if teachers compare their jotter work to the note then they could be identified eventually. Isn't there handwringing experts who's actual job is to identify people lol ? Yep they will most likely be caught.
Reply 17
These stories turn out to be fake in most cases. Look out for the followup story in a few days where she admits she wrote the note herself to highlight the potential problems Muslims face, or some other BS.

There was a fairly similar story a few days ago that the media were jumping all over since it made the right-wing look bad, which also turned out to be fake. This will probably be similar. See:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muslim-woman-robbed-hijab-donald-trump-maga-hat-president-supporter-louisana-a7410301.html

You really shouldnt trust stories like this in the media, when they serve a clear agenda.
(edited 7 years ago)
Based on most of the recent alleged "hate crimes", she probably faked it.
Original post by poohat
These stories turn out to be fake in most cases. Look out for the followup story in a few days where she admits she wrote the note herself to highlight the potential problems Muslims face, or some other BS.

There was a fairly similar story a few days ago that the media were jumping all over since it made the right-wing look bad, which also turned out to be fake. This will probably be similar. See:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muslim-woman-robbed-hijab-donald-trump-maga-hat-president-supporter-louisana-a7410301.html

You really shouldnt trust stories like this in the media, when they serve a clear agenda.

So are you saying the woman I posted about in my OP faked the note? Or are you predicting that she faked it? And if you are predicting that she faked it what are you basing your predictions on? Please enlighten me lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending