The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
LMAO :toofunny: honestly she sounds like a joke lol, you'll be so much better off without her mann, that post made me smile lol, I was just smiling at my laptop screen, what a freak am I lol :u:
How many times did I write lol in that post? :O
damnnn lol
(oml not again^)

so cringeworthy smh
Original post by 0to100
She is a ****ing a trainwreck mate. So shes tryna drive me crazy too i dont ****ing think so.

I told her when my mates pulled me off her doorstep last nite (:ahee:) that she might have won now being a ***** leaving me like this after everything I did for her ass but she's gonna suffer in the end because really and truly unless she starts dating online and meets someone far far away from here and anyone who would know her she's not gonna find anyone else. And if she does def some leftovers who is in arush to settle and not someone who could possibly get her like I do.

alright yoo. bloody hell some emphasis on that first sentence eh :biggrin: lol poor you
bannteerrrrr, you seem so excited about that :h: baddd boiii, oh my that's very true :tongue: She'll soon realise what she did to you was a mistake, but when and if she comes crawling back to you, her time will be over :u: and you'll be way better off.
Original post by liberalluv
so cringeworthy smh

lol ennit, im like that sometimes :biggrin:
cringeworthy and proud, jokes :u:
Original post by xobeauty
Highschool grade 11? Not sure what year 11 means.

Lol no year 11 is erm...Idk...like 15/16 yrs old. Idk what grade that means for you in Canada
Original post by 0to100
She is a ****ing a trainwreck mate. So shes tryna drive me crazy too i dont ****ing think so.

I told her when my mates pulled me off her doorstep last nite (:ahee:) that she might have won now being a ***** leaving me like this after everything I did for her ass but she's gonna suffer in the end because really and truly unless she starts dating online and meets someone far far away from here and anyone who would know her she's not gonna find anyone else. And if she does def some leftovers who is in arush to settle and not someone who could possibly get her like I do.

No you can't do that anymore. You have to leave her alone no more cussing at her and showing her you're upset. Give her a breather, she might come back.

Is there a high possibility she's pregnant?
alright yoo. bloody hell some emphasis on that first sentence eh :biggrin: lol poor you
bannteerrrrr, you seem so excited about that :h: baddd boiii, oh my that's very true :tongue: She'll soon realise what she did to you was a mistake, but when and if she comes crawling back to you, her time will be over :u: and you'll be way better off.

honestly if she comes back which is unforeseen I will get back with her out of habit alone
Original post by 0to100
honestly if she comes back which is unforeseen I will get back with her out of habit alone

lol :biggrin: depends on the time and moment I guess :h:
No you can't do that anymore. You have to leave her alone no more cussing at her and showing her you're upset. Give her a breather, she might come back.

Is there a high possibility she's pregnant?

Yea I know I'm a fool and scared her off further but the way she left I feel it was over and it was only necessary for me to get my say. I don't regret it either as far as getting my point across and relieving myself, but as far as the relationship goes yea she's deffo gonna stray from me which is fine because I only feel justified in being angry. I was tryna be the peacemaker and she wanted to argue, well then **** I can argue too :redface: she can't get mad because I argue harder when she started it :confused:

and yes high possibility so like I said before she better keep away from me. She can't do a legger
so she can claim homelessness on her own
get a place for being a pregnant woman who is single (now she would be)
and land a council house
and then crawl to court saying I did a legger, I'm not around, this and that.

When she's the one who jogged off whilst preggers :angry::angry:
but now I have to fend for her when she intentionally made herself homeless and single?! :argh:

I dont ****ing think so :rofl:
Original post by 0to100
Yea I know I'm a fool and scared her off further but the way she left I feel it was over and it was only necessary for me to get my say. I don't regret it either as far as getting my point across and relieving myself, but as far as the relationship goes yea she's deffo gonna stray from me which is fine because I only feel justified in being angry. I was tryna be the peacemaker and she wanted to argue, well then **** I can argue too :redface: she can't get mad because I argue harder when she started it :confused:

and yes high possibility so like I said before she better keep away from me. She can't do a legger
so she can claim homelessness on her own
get a place for being a pregnant woman who is single (now she would be)
and land a council house
and then crawl to court saying I did a legger, I'm not around, this and that.

When she's the one who jogged off whilst preggers :angry::angry:
but now I have to fend for her when she intentionally made herself homeless and single?! :argh:

I dont ****ing think so :rofl:

You guys been on and off for so long why do you think it's off for good now like what's different?
lol :biggrin: depends on the time and moment I guess :h:

I'm not gona go groveling for her to come back. I did beg her to calm down and for a bit to not split up with me though :rofl: then I did ask for an explanation which I so far only received partially in text (whilst asleep) that she "can't do it" That's not an explanation sorry.

I asked her "it" what? Like I wanna know why she feels how she feels, not what she feels. I get what she feels (overwhelmed) but I still wanna know why she feels that way because it literally has come out of nowhere. And it's just wrong to do it whilst drunk because you tend to ignore drunk people. So she probably thought I would've just ignored her and let her be drunk and stumble out the door in a drunken strop and sober up on next man's settee and act like it's all good. It didn't go according to plan methinks. Oh well.
Original post by RossB1702
This is totally unrelated but I'm a curious guy so I'm gonna ask a question. Just saw that you live in Canada and I was just wondering how cold is it there during the winter ? I recently read a fact that it can reach -20 to -30 degrees Celsius in some parts of the country and I was struck with disbelief. I was outside last week and it was only 3 degrees and I was actually shivering it was that cold. Also what's it like and how do you prepare yourself for the harsh conditions ? I created a thread for this question weeks ago but unfortunately didn't get an answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reported for non constructive behaviour.

Have a laugh somewhere else mate.
You guys been on and off for so long why do you think it's off for good now like what's different?

Goooood question....

erm yea Idk I didn't think that one thru till just now

:banghead:
Original post by 0to100
Reported for non constructive behaviour.

Have a laugh somewhere else mate.

I was asking a genuine question mate. Look at my old threads I honestly wanted to know. And laugh ? I don't troll on this website.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 233
Atleast she dumped you, wouldn't get mad at it being over a text.

yea Idk, I just felt it was the last straw. Even within myself I felt enough is enough

like I deal with more from her than she does with me.

Her criminal record is actually more extensive than mine :flute:
Original post by RossB1702
This is totally unrelated but I'm a curious guy so I'm gonna ask a question. Just saw that you live in Canada and I was just wondering how cold is it there during the winter ? I recently read a fact that it can reach -20 to -30 degrees Celsius in some parts of the country and I was struck with disbelief. I was outside last week and it was only 3 degrees and I was actually shivering it was that cold. Also what's it like and how do you prepare yourself for the harsh conditions ? I created a thread for this question weeks ago but unfortunately didn't get an answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yes it gets extremely cold and our snow banks are like 7ft tall... On our drive way, it's crazy to see I'll never get used to that. Usually if it's too cold we get a warning to stay home,and schools close for the day. But I didn't think it was any different where your from.
Original post by Yaboi
Atleast she dumped you, wouldn't get mad at it being over a text.

:eyeball:
Oh yes it gets extremely cold and our snow banks are like 7ft tall... On our drive way, it's crazy to see I'll never get used to that. Usually if it's too cold we get a warning to stay home,and schools close for the day. But I didn't think it was any different where your from.

oh for god sake I don't wanna report you honestly but what he wants you to do is derail along with him
Original post by 0to100
oh for god sake I don't wanna report you honestly but what he wants you to do is derail along with him

Oh I didn't catch on
I dont knw you 0to100 but reading this thread you seem like a relatively decent guy if a little short tempered, which I guess I understand given the situation but heres my advice you might agree or you might hate it but frankly I couldn't give a flying ****.

If she isn't pregnant then I agree with pretty much everyone else in this thread in that U have to completely get rid of her from your life because from what I can tell reading this no good can cone of you guys trying to discuss this any further.

However if she is pregnant then even if U guys can't stand to be in the same room as each other anymore then you've gotta make sure that child is properly cared for and looked after cos it ain't the baby fault if its mums a *****. Plus if she is truly a ***** then that's even more of reason for U to step up and guarantee that your child is properly looked after is pregnant actually.

Latest

Trending

Trending