The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RossB1702
I was asking a genuine question mate. Look at my old threads I honestly wanted to know. And laugh ? I don't troll on this website.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You said yourself it was totally unrelated. Even after @MrDystopia posted in bold not to derail :confused:

yet you still did it. That's a pisstake bruv.
Original post by 0to100
You said yourself it was totally unrelated. Even after @MrDystopia posted in bold not to derail :confused:

yet you still did it. That's a pisstake bruv.

Alright then sorry. I'll stop derailing, didn't see that was mentioned. My intentions weren't of doing that btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Life is a b*tch.
Original post by 0to100
yea Idk, I just felt it was the last straw. Even within myself I felt enough is enough

like I deal with more from her than she does with me.

Her criminal record is actually more extensive than mine :flute:

When was your last break up with her and how long is it off for usually?
Original post by ward47
I dont knw you 0to100 but reading this thread you seem like a relatively decent guy if a little short tempered, which I guess I understand given the situation but heres my advice you might agree or you might hate it but frankly I couldn't give a flying ****.

If she isn't pregnant then I agree with pretty much everyone else in this thread in that U have to completely get rid of her from your life because from what I can tell reading this no good can cone of you guys trying to discuss this any further.

However if she is pregnant then even if U guys can't stand to be in the same room as each other anymore then you've gotta make sure that child is properly cared for and looked after cos it ain't the baby fault if its mums a *****. Plus if she is truly a ***** then that's even more of reason for U to step up and guarantee that your child is properly looked after is pregnant actually.

Mhm :\

that's why I don't understand why shes done this. Like why now, when we was getting on great, we was getting better and all, I was considering dropping out of uni just to work full time to care of her (whether that's idiotic to do or not) and to bring up a baby knowing it could full well happen. I do know and Idc how this sounds that birds intentionally fall pregnant and then get his name on the birth certificate, then split up with the bloke eventually to claim benefits for the child and to get a roof -____-

So now that's we've split up for no ****ing reason and I wish you were there to see it it really did escalate for no reason, it was her singlehandedly wanting to fight, I wish someone else was there to mediate or it would've never happened but anyway now we've split up and she's gonna run about all over town begging for help and sympathy. And I do not want to co parent with her, I dont even wanna look at her. :rolleyes:

You do sound a bit like Jez Kyle though lol
Dude she didn't have a problem answering the question it's only you that has a problem. Stop starting unnecessary arguments. I asked a question and I got an answer you can now continue to be the centre of attention don't worry mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

again reported for non constructive activity. :toofunny:

Original post by xobeauty
When was your last break up with her and how long is it off for usually?

february (I actually had to think hard about that lol)
We normally act like the other person doesn't exist for months but we live kinda close so it's inevitable we knock into each other. I move around a lot so our split ups have been prolonged due to me skipping towns to do me own thing. Then I come back and yea.

I don't see it happening this time around though because normally she's the bad guy and even her family have to talk sense into her but this time as she's been so passive aggressive with me, her family has no clue what's going on and they think it's me and I feel she'll play the victim, and they'll rally for her to end it once and for all so yea.
Original post by 0to100
I'm not gona go groveling for her to come back. I did beg her to calm down and for a bit to not split up with me though :rofl: then I did ask for an explanation which I so far only received partially in text (whilst asleep) that she "can't do it" That's not an explanation sorry.

I asked her "it" what? Like I wanna know why she feels how she feels, not what she feels. I get what she feels (overwhelmed) but I still wanna know why she feels that way because it literally has come out of nowhere. And it's just wrong to do it whilst drunk because you tend to ignore drunk people. So she probably thought I would've just ignored her and let her be drunk and stumble out the door in a drunken strop and sober up on next man's settee and act like it's all good. It didn't go according to plan methinks. Oh well.

lol i guess thats in the first few moments ennit,
but yeah i understand what you mean, that's life tho :smile:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
lol i guess thats in the first few moments ennit,
but yeah i understand what you mean, that's life tho :smile:

you look like pocahontas in your profile pic though, with the two braids :biggrin:
Original post by 0to100
you look like pocahontas in your profile pic though, with the two braids :biggrin:

Is that meant to be good or bad? :toofunny:
& Thanksss lol, I treasure my two braids, I find they are very cute :h:
Original post by 0to100

reported for derailing the thread.
Alright then sorry. I'll stop derailing, didn't see that was mentioned. My intentions weren't of doing that btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yea whatever, you can't derail, then insult, then apologise, then do it all over again.
Original post by Jagwar Ma
reported for derailing the thread.

reported for non constructive activity.
Oh I didn't catch on

:rofl:
x

You already quoted me for that comment :confused:
Oh come on let's not do this for reps. But whatever floats your boat. Don't get mad because no one responds to your threads. And asking you to not derail is not an argument.
Original post by 0to100
again reported for non constructive activity. :toofunny:

february (I actually had to think hard about that lol)
We normally act like the other person doesn't exist for months but we live kinda close so it's inevitable we knock into each other. I move around a lot so our split ups have been prolonged due to me skipping towns to do me own thing. Then I come back and yea.

I don't see it happening this time around though because normally she's the bad guy and even her family have to talk sense into her but this time as she's been so passive aggressive with me, her family has no clue what's going on and they think it's me and I feel she'll play the victim, and they'll rally for her to end it once and for all so yea.

Your part of town, is there not enough fish in the sea or something? You guys have been on and off for so long obviously there's love there, just you guys have bad communication skills it seems. Prob fixable.
Original post by 0to100
Mhm :\

that's why I don't understand why shes done this. Like why now, when we was getting on great, we was getting better and all, I was considering dropping out of uni just to work full time to care of her (whether that's idiotic to do or not) and to bring up a baby knowing it could full well happen. I do know and Idc how this sounds that birds intentionally fall pregnant and then get his name on the birth certificate, then split up with the bloke eventually to claim benefits for the child and to get a roof -____-

So now that's we've split up for no ****ing reason and I wish you were there to see it it really did escalate for no reason, it was her singlehandedly wanting to fight, I wish someone else was there to mediate or it would've never happened but anyway now we've split up and she's gonna run about all over town begging for help and sympathy. And I do not want to co parent with her, I dont even wanna look at her. :rolleyes:

You do sound a bit like Jez Kyle though lol

All i'm saying mate is even if you can't stand to look at her if she's carrying your child mate your gonna have to come to some type of co parenting arrangement cos although you might not care right now likely cos your still fairly angry but if you don't co parent you will regret it in the long run. This exact scenario happened to my uncle years back him and his girlfriend left each other she was pregnant with my cousin and after my cuts was born she was still so angry that she banned him from seeing his son. It was only by big coincidence that 18 years later they happened to be sitting next to each other at the bar in the pub when my uncle realised that the guy next to him looked just like he had done at 18. Now him and my cousin get along great even though his mum still hates my uncle. My uncle went to his wedding and is even about to become a grandfather. The point of this story is that even your ex is gonna make it difficult don't miss all those years of your Childs life cos once those first few years are gone even if you become a part of their life later your still gonna regret losing that time.
Original post by 0to100
You already quoted me for that comment :confused:
Oh come on let's not do this for reps. But whatever floats your boat. Don't get mad because no one responds to your threads. And asking you to not derail is not an argument.

Am no mad. Also I think I should give you some advice regarding the title. If you's have been on and off since you were 15 then there's nothing there is there ? You don't keep continually breaking up with someone because you love them. In my opinion this relationship has ran its course. You's both should move on and find someone else.
Original post by ward47
All i'm saying mate is even if you can't stand to look at her if she's carrying your child mate your gonna have to come to some type of co parenting arrangement cos although you might not care right now likely cos your still fairly angry but if you don't co parent you will regret it in the long run. This exact scenario happened to my uncle years back him and his girlfriend left each other she was pregnant with my cousin and after my cuts was born she was still so angry that she banned him from seeing his son. It was only by big coincidence that 18 years later they happened to be sitting next to each other at the bar in the pub when my uncle realised that the guy next to him looked just like he had done at 18. Now him and my cousin get along great even though his mum still hates my uncle. My uncle went to his wedding and is even about to become a grandfather. The point of this story is that even your ex is gonna make it difficult don't miss all those years of your Childs life cos once those first few years are gone even if you become a part of their life later your still gonna regret losing that time.

Ok I appreciate this, and I will keep this in mind because I'm not yet sure that she is pregnant, but I won't be surprised if she is.
Am no mad. Also I think I should give you some advice regarding the title. If you's have been on and off since you were 15 then there's nothing there is there ? You don't keep continually breaking up with someone because you love them. In my opinion this relationship has ran its course. You's both should move on and find someone else.

I like that change of tune :h:

Anyhow you're wrong. We kept getting back together because we do care about each other. You don't get back with someone you don't care about. Thanks for your contribution though :h:
Your part of town, is there not enough fish in the sea or something? You guys have been on and off for so long obviously there's love there, just you guys have bad communication skills it seems. Prob fixable.

Yes her part of town, I'm not saying she's limited to that, I'm saying it's not an option for her to date anyone around here since no one wants her because of how she is/looks. But I'm a nice guy I go for personality. She's gonna have to date long distance, which unfortunately for her she hates hence leaving someone due to him just living in london. She's gone back and forth for yrs between me and him because those are her only options, otherwise she'd get a totally new partner like I do. And yes I do care for her but I can't stand her if you get me. It probably is fixable but we don't have the faculties to fix it unfortunately.

Latest

Trending

Trending