The Student Room Group

Strong desire to have a facial hair/stubble

My dad has a beard so surely I am not screwed in terms if genetics.

All I got is hair on my upper neck and sideburns and a few on my cheeks and chin. I dont have enough to even say its patchy and if i shave as it currently looks awful ill be back to square 1

I want :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Cut some off your head and sick it on your face? :smile: :lol: #Moooose
Original post by OvergrownMoose

If I get some from your moose then I will have a ginger/brown beard cool af :cool: #mooosed
Original post by SuperHuman98
If I get some from your moose then I will have a ginger/brown beard cool af :cool: #mooosed

Moose coloured hair all the way :lol: but seriously a beard gets better with age! #Moooose
OP are you male or female ?

:holmes:
it takes time bro give it a few years
Your actually one of the lucky ones. I have a near enough full beard and it's pretty thick at age 19, problem is my hairline is starting to receed already, I know a few guys the same age who got a beard young and have also started to bald early. At least know when you are in your mid 20s you will have a beard and a full head of hair still. :wink:
Reply 7

All I got is hair on my upper neck and sideburns and a few on my cheeks and chin. I dont have enough to even say its patchy and if i shave as it currently looks awful ill be back to square 1

Same man I would like to grow a 5 o'clock shadow. It's just quite nice looking in my opinion. My dad can grow a beard and so can my two older brothers so hopefully I'll be able to as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by the bear
OP are you male or female ?

:holmes:

I am a male...
"a" facial hair? just the one?
Omg same fam, I'm going to take testosterone injections and get a proper beard innit.
#Conchitaisgoals :heart:
Reply 12
Original post by OvergrownMoose

What if he/she is bald

Oh wait use pubic hair

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by SCIENCE :D
Your actually one of the lucky ones. I have a near enough full beard and it's pretty thick at age 19, problem is my hairline is starting to receed already, I know a few guys the same age who got a beard young and have also started to bald early. At least know when you are in your mid 20s you will have a beard and a full head of hair still. :wink:

It's all good. You can end up having the best bald head with a good beard too
Original post by A321
What if he/she is bald

Oh wait use pubic hair

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaa, yeh exactly! #Moooose
Reply 15
Original post by RossB1702
Same man I would like to grow a 5 o'clock shadow. It's just quite nice looking in my opinion. My dad can grow a beard and so can my two older brothers so hopefully I'll be able to as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

David beckham pulls of the best five o'clock shadow
By the way why is it called the five o'clock shadow. Why not three or seven or even 11:23pm shadow
Original post by TK_23
It's all good. You can end up having the best bald head with a good beard too

I don't know man, I would still rather have a full head of hair than a full beard tbh. My grandad when full baldo when he was 22/23 so I know it is coming :frown: Might just try and grow a viking beard an plat it.

i have hair on my nipples which is extremely annoying as a male -.-'
Reply 18
Original post by SCIENCE :D
I don't know man, I would still rather have a full head of hair than a full beard tbh. My grandad when full baldo when he was 22/23 so I know it is coming :frown: Might just try and grow a viking beard an plat it.

Really? Aw mate. Appreciate your beard still.
A lot of the lads at my college you can practically see the effort they're putting into that "beard" of there's.
You could go Viking. And at least at Christmas time you could put tinsel and lights in the beard :biggrin:. This'll be exciting ! If ladies could rock beards I would :smile:.
Original post by TK_23
David beckham pulls of the best five o'clock shadow
By the way why is it called the five o'clock shadow. Why not three or seven or even 11:23pm shadow

I actually have no idea. Im gonna take an educated guess and say that it's called a 5 o'clock shadow because of the shadow that appears at 5 o'clock during the day. It's not the hottest part of the day and it's nearing sunset.

Quick Reply

Latest