The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm sorry I know there's always threads like this especially with south Asian ones these days. I just genuinely want to know.
well thats the first :tongue:
lol
^ guys that isn't helpful :lol:
@PrincessBO$$ opinions :tongue:
This is a stupid question. Personally, I don't really like short people so if you're one of those, then no.

Like I said, stupid question.
Reply 7
Yes.

This applies to every "Do X girls/guys go for Y girls/guys?" question.
honestly i have many Somalian friends (girls) and as long as your not hideously ugly, a nice guy, have some game and respect them ur in good stead mate. Good luck bro and may you get that Somalian peach emoji :biggrin:
If you need any help with game or what u need to say or do to pick up one, hit me up
Original post by PandaSenpai
honestly i have many Somalian friends (girls) and as long as your not hideously ugly, a nice guy, have some game and respect them ur in good stead mate. Good luck bro and may you get that Somalian peach emoji :biggrin:

thought I was the only one who got that :angry::sexface:
Original post by Anonymous
This is a stupid question. Personally, I don't really like short people so if you're one of those, then no.

Like I said, stupid question.

I was just curious if there was any negativity towards south asian, I've just never seen a south Asian and Somalian couple before so was curious.

I'd say I'm a nice guy (not in the beta way :rofl:), average looking at least but I've not got particularly good game :tongue: I rarely approach girls, if I get talking/flirting with a girl it's when they've shown interest first. If I approach first I never know what to say and feel like I'm bothering them :lol: I need that Somalian peach emoji in my life :sexface:

If you need any help with game or what u need to say or do to pick up one, hit me up
(edited 7 years ago)
Nah dw bout it theres no negativity apart from like the steriotype small penis but you can put that in ur game if ur smart

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im somali and i have never ever found a south asian guy in real life (like in person) attractive I havent seen any which i'd regard husband material. I have never seen a South Asian and Somali couple. I've seen somali and everything else but not south asian. (i've seen somali and oriental asian those that count? :dontknow:
BUT and this is a big but my view or taste can change maybe, and not all somali girls think the same.

and yes i agree with you somali girls are hot :sexface:
south Asian and a somalian would make such an odd couple lol. This is the first I've heard of an Asian being attracted to a Somalian
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Im somali and i have never ever found a south asian guy in real life (like in person) attractive I havent seen any which i'd regard husband material. I have never seen a South Asian and Somali couple. I've seen somali and everything else but not south asian. (i've seen somali and oriental asian those that count? :dontknow:
BUT and this is a big but my view or taste can change maybe, and not all somali girls think the same.

and yes i agree with you somali girls are hot :sexface:

Dont liee :tongue: you are half Somali :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Dont liee :tongue: you are half Somali :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That post was 100% the truth sadly :sad:
and nope im full somali :flute:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
That post was 100% the truth sadly :sad:
and nope im full somali :flute:

Awww :console: & why lie to Hamza then :erm: