The Student Room Group

I've got Feelings for a girl Who Has just left the company I work for.

There is this girl I like I work with.

We all went out mad Friday last year and had a great night. Me her and a couple of others ended up staying out until about 4am.

We had two weeks off for Christmas and she virtually liked everything I posted on Facebook. Even stuff she doesn't like. Like football, betting and guitars.
We came back after Christmas and she has been really really flirty with me. Poking, pulling my hair, putting things down my back, offering me a back massage and tickling me. As as well as that flirty, micky taking banter.
This continued until about May. She started seeing a kid who works in a another department.

But the flirting continued including writing I love you on my hand and tickling hip.
I backed off a bit because I had some problems at home. My mum was/is serious ill. I also had some problems with anxiety.
Then in July a colleague was leaving and I manage to drag myself out for his leaving do. She was there and we had a really good night. She dragged me into a nightclub booth and asked me what was wrong. So I told her. We held hands and had a cuddled. The she asked me to kiss her on the lips. So I did.
After the night she started liking all posts on Facebook. Including things she had no interested in. Like Football, Adidas trainers and Guitars.
We where quite flirty. She was saying stuff like you have nice body, I'd love you to bite and generally touchy feely stuff.

A couple a weeks ago she got a new job and left the company. Her last week was wile I was on holiday. She sent me a long message saying that she misses me and she's having a night out on payday.
I've still got feelings for her and don't know what to do?
Original post by TheCasual MK2

We all went out mad Friday last year and had a great night. Me her and a couple of others ended up staying out until about 4am.

We had two weeks off for Christmas and she virtually liked everything I posted on Facebook. Even stuff she doesn't like. Like football, betting and guitars.
We came back after Christmas and she has been really really flirty with me. Poking, pulling my hair, putting things down my back, offering me a back massage and tickling me. As as well as that flirty, micky taking banter.
This continued until about May. She started seeing a kid who works in a another department.

But the flirting continued including writing I love you on my hand and tickling hip.
I backed off a bit because I had some problems at home. My mum was/is serious ill. I also had some problems with anxiety.
Then in July a colleague was leaving and I manage to drag myself out for his leaving do. She was there and we had a really good night. She dragged me into a nightclub booth and asked me what was wrong. So I told her. We held hands and had a cuddled. The she asked me to kiss her on the lips. So I did.
After the night she started liking all posts on Facebook. Including things she had no interested in. Like Football, Adidas trainers and Guitars.
We where quite flirty. She was saying stuff like you have nice body, I'd love you to bite and generally touchy feely stuff.

A couple a weeks ago she got a new job and left the company. Her last week was wile I was on holiday. She sent me a long message saying that she misses me and she's having a night out on payday.

If you like her then why not ask her out on a date. Seems she's made it more than obvious on numerous occasions she likes you. Go for soemthing like a meal or where you cna spend soem time together and I think she will do the rest.
Sounds like she's not interested, sorry mate.
The only problem is still has a boyfriend.
The only problem is still has a boyfriend.

Imo you can say you are sad you missed her leaving drinks and hope you dont lose touch. Its then up to you whether you think its ok to go for a drink with her, whilst she still has the bf. I tend not to interfere in anyone elses relationship as I wouldnt appreciate it being done to me.

Up to you whether you tell her you like her, but realise she has a bf. She will probably sort that out, but I wouldnt do anything till she was single again. otherwise just stay in contact until she is.
Reply 5

If i were you i would have asked her out after xmas she showed many signs she was into you tell her how you feel and say you know she has a boyfriend but you have feelings for her and thought she should know.
Original post by chikane
If i were you i would have asked her out after xmas she showed many signs she was into you tell her how you feel and say you know she has a boyfriend but you have feelings for her and thought she should know.

I'm not sure how to go about it.

We're suppose out on Friday. But think we'll just end drunk in a club.
Wanted to bump this thread.
We've been chatting for the last few days. A few girls who she worked with and thought was good friends did something quite nasty behind her back.
She was really upset by what they did. But she said some really kind things about me like I'm gentlemen, I always defend her, that I've shown great loyalty and bravery.
We're going out in a couple weeks.
She also sent 9 messages in row without me messaging because I didn't have time to reply for about a day and has put loads of love hearts on messgages.
Reply 8
Wanted to bump this thread.
We've been chatting for the last few days. A few girls who she worked with and thought was good friends did something quite nasty behind her back.
She was really upset by what they did. But she said some really kind things about me like I'm gentlemen, I always defend her, that I've shown great loyalty and bravery.
We're going out in a couple weeks.
She also sent 9 messages in row without me messaging because I didn't have time to reply for about a day and has put loads of love hearts on messgages.

She wants you, if I was in a relationship I would not give you loads of love heart or blow up your phone with messages. Tell her you like her when you go out.
Original post by chikane
She wants you, if I was in a relationship I would not give you loads of love heart or blow up your phone with messages. Tell her you like her when you go out.

I don't know.

She been putting up pics of her and her BF IG saying he's the best BF in the world and all that and how great her birthday was with him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending