The Student Room Group

Do you think Trump will make a good president?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qwertyK
Not really. Think about it, now we have three dangerous and unpredictable leaders of the world's most dangerous countries. Doesn't take a genius to find out who these people are; Putin, Kim Jong Un, and now Trump. A combination with potentially deadly consequences for all mankind.

I dislike him, but at the same time, I think you've got to hand it to him for being able to get the votes he has, and also has supposedly promise to get rid of illegal immigrants. Something this country (UK) would never be able to do, beacause it has a weak government. Immigrants are not bad, but the illegal ones are the ones that add an unnecessary burden to national services, although this is nowhere near as much of a problem in America as it is here in the UK.
So while I dislike him, some of his policies make sense.

He lost the popular votes. He only won because of the Electoral college (which I think is very unfair, but that, just like any other thing in the world, is debatable) :smile:
Do you think that Herr Hitler will make a good Chancellor ?

Sure he has given it plenty in those rallies, but once he settles in it will be business as normal. Won't it ?
Original post by satisfactionatlast
He lost the popular votes. He only won because of the Electoral college (which I think is very unfair, but that, just like any other thing in the world, is debatable) :smile:

this
From now on I'm only gonna refer to Trump him as "DT" Never by his full name (to the best of my ability) and certainly never as P……….nah. can’t do that. He’s an elected neo-fascist dictator, and that’s about it.

I actually predict Donald Trump will be the most infamous president america has ever had. His cronies are very similar to Bush's and he wasn't exactly well liked then you got the fact it's Donald Trump who if you don't see a problem with I can't help you. He is the man that was involved in the birther movement for Obama and thinks china created the "myth" of global warming...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending