The Student Room Group

Situation ethics essay 40 marks, help!

'Situation ethics claims to be religious but actually amounts to no more than trying to do the best for people in a given situation' Discuss

Please help me with this question!! thank you
Reply 1
Hi, I just wrote a book that will help you, it's called "How to write any essay and get a top mark! Or How to Hack the Religious Studies, Ethics or Philosophy A-level (& Politics and Other Essay) Exams…and get an A*!" For AQA, OCR, and Edexcel, New and Old courses! Unit/Course/Specification codes: 7061, 7062, 2060, 7171, 7172, 2175, H172, H572, H173, H573, 8RS01, 9RS01, 8RS0, 9RS0 and many more! Available on Amazon and all major outlets!

"This is such a useful book for all students of A level Religious Studies, Philosophy and Ethics. The style is student friendly and accessible, and the author brings to it his experience as a teacher and examiner. The highly practical approach is exactly what students need to negotiate the minefield of exam preparation and practice equipped with straightforward, realistic advice." Sarah K Tyler

Original post by joe_earl22
'Situation ethics claims to be religious but actually amounts to no more than trying to do the best for people in a given situation' Discuss

Please help me with this question!! thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending