The Student Room Group

Im too scared to submit UCAS

:frown:
Have you had your form checked? A TSR reviewer can have a look at it for you and give you feedback. If the form is the best you can make it then there is no point in not submitting it. Choosing not to just means you have decided (by default) you no longer wish to go to uni. If you are worried about not getting on, then be realistic in your choices, but the risk of soemthing not turning out the way we would like is the risk everyone takes.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Have you had your form checked? A TSR reviewer can have a look at it for you and give you feedback. If the form is the best you can make it then there is no point in not submitting it. Choosing not to just means you have decided (by default) you no longer wish to go to uni. If you are worried about not getting on, then be realistic in your choices, but the risk of soemthing not turning out the way we would like is the risk everyone takes.

I've had my personal statement checked out and I've looked over the form 10's of times but I'm too scared to press 'send' :colonhash:
You can do it. :smile:
Original post by Spratty
I've had my personal statement checked out and I've looked over the form 10's of times but I'm too scared to press 'send' :colonhash:

WHat are you scared that you might have got "wrong"?
Let me cheer you on:
:party:

You can do it!
You can do it!
You've met that challenge !
Now beat that challenge!
Just press send!

Go ahead now...
I wish you all the best :h:
Reply 6
I submitted it! Applied to Nottingham, Aston, Cov, BCU, and Queen Mary :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by Spratty
I submitted it! Applied to Nottingham, Aston, Cov, BCU, and Queen Mary :biggrin:

Congrats!!! what did you apply for?
Reply 8
Original post by Sayfi
Congrats!!! what did you apply for?

Computer Science with year in industry!
Original post by Spratty
Computer Science with year in industry!

I'm applying for the same course in queen mary :biggrin:
VP flair on TSR ... very interesting.

Use the full davai spirit, submit the form!
Original post by Spratty

Good on you. :five:

Good luck! :woo:
Well done for submitting the form. Just remember IF everywhere turns you down it doesn't mean that you will be shot. I'm sure it won't happen but even if it does, it really won't be the end of the world.
Reply 13
Make sure to add your CSGO as an extra-curricular.
Reply 14
Original post by Dancatpro
VP flair on TSR ... very interesting.

Use the full davai spirit, submit the form!

Original post by Fadel
Make sure to add your CSGO as an extra-curricular.

Nice to see that there are some CS:GO fans on TSR! :five:
Original post by Spratty

Yays!! Well done!
I feel soo proud lol
Best of luck :smile:
Reply 16
Thanks, you too in your future endeavours
just do it!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest