The Student Room Group

Nursing studies

Hi all, im wondering if you could help me. Basically, i did three years of adult nursing in uni but because I failed 2 modules i got a diploma of higher education in health and social care instead. but would like to finish my studies and become a nurse. i know someone told me that if i want to finish my degree i have to start from 2nd year again because of the two modules i failed. can i not just restudy the modules that i failed? not going back to 2nd year.
Reply 1
Original post by Aziangurl013
Hi all, im wondering if you could help me. Basically, i did three years of adult nursing in uni but because I failed 2 modules i got a diploma of higher education in health and social care instead. but would like to finish my studies and become a nurse. i know someone told me that if i want to finish my degree i have to start from 2nd year again because of the two modules i failed. can i not just restudy the modules that i failed? not going back to 2nd year.

If the uni wanted to allow you to just retake the failed units, they would have already allowed you to retake the failed units. So if they didn't offer this as an option at the time, it's because it's not an option. You would need to contact unis directly to see what they would suggest in your situation.
Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest