The Student Room Group

muslim teacher receives note telling her to hang herself with her headscarf

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by poohat
These stories turn out to be fake in most cases. Look out for the followup story in a few days where she admits she wrote the note herself to highlight the potential problems Muslims face, or some other BS.

There was a fairly similar story a few days ago that the media were jumping all over since it made the right-wing look bad, which also turned out to be fake. This will probably be similar. See:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muslim-woman-robbed-hijab-donald-trump-maga-hat-president-supporter-louisana-a7410301.html

You really shouldnt trust stories like this in the media, when they serve a clear agenda.
I wonder how many posts there will be from the outraged, condemning her actions and calling for her expulsion.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 61
Original post by QE2
I wonder how many posts there will be from the outraged, condemning her actions and calling for her expulsion.
Oh, none. Quelle surprise!
Disappointing, but not entirely unexpected, double standards.
Original post by Bros R Us
loooooool your avatar was of you wearing a hijab and you changed it after making this thread :rofl:

Do you want me to change it back? Me changing my avatar has nothing to do with making this thread. I have a bit of a crush on the guy in my avatar which is why I changed it. :tongue:

What exactly is your point tho? lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Sad but not much that can be done.
Original post by QE2

Lol did you really just quote yourself?
Original post by tammie123
Do you want me to change it back? Me changing my avatar has nothing to do with making this thread. I have a bit of a crush on the guy in my avatar which is why I changed it. :tongue:

What exactly is your point tho? lol

nah u can choose wot to have as avatar. just thinking that maybe u were scared ppl would compare you to her or tell u to hang yoursef with your head cloth lol
nah u can choose wot to have as avatar. just thinking that maybe u were scared ppl would compare you to her or tell u to hang yoursef with your head cloth lol

no that thought didn't occur to me, but even if I was scared of that how exactly is that funny though. You have a weird sense of humour lol
Reply 67
Original post by Trapz99
Lol did you really just quote yourself?
Of course. I was answering a question that I had asked. Who else was I going to quote?
Original post by Cato the Elder
Your avatar....LOL.

lol :colondollar::colondollar:
Reply 70
lol :colondollar::colondollar:

Haram.
Original post by Josb
Haram.

loool I have enough haram police on my case already, don't you start:hand::tongue:
Original post by The_Internet
This is horrible :frown: Hate crime has risen a lot recently.
Trump's America

Yeah I don't get the wole 'rape melania' thing, why sexists want to rape an immigrant I can't understand.
I also can't understand the violent beatings going on, the looting and rioting either. Those guys are just so hateful and violent.
no that thought didn't occur to me, but even if I was scared of that how exactly is that funny though. You have a weird sense of humour lol

jus funny that you'd make a thread about a headscarf and then remove your avatar because you were wearing one in it
jus funny that you'd make a thread about a headscarf and then remove your avatar because you were wearing one in it

Havent we already established that i didnt remove the avatar because i was wearing a hijab? Id just rather admire the guy in my avatar than have to see my face whenever I post :tongue:
Reply 76
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Smart ppl like me wont even bother clicking on links like this because so many left idiots have told fake stories and lies

Do you do the same with migrant sexual assault stories?
Original post by Applepiex3
Reading stuff like this doesn't even shock me anymore since you can't stop morons from being morons.

Some people are just complete idiots!:angry:

Original post by Sizzzla112
Unfortunate but it's life. Probably more a scare tactic/joke/dare than anything serious.

Still, WHY would you do this to anyone? It's just stupid!
Original post by Dodgypirate

So that was bad once means bad always?

Did you even think about this or did you see something that supports your bias and you just laughed?
Original post by QE2

*Cough* *Cough*

"I hope IF it is found out to be someone else they are punished, if it is found out to be her that she is fired.

Jumping to no conclusions but many of these "hate crimes" have been lies"

But it is a shame that most people will always defend people with no evidence

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending