The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bigmansouf
Thoughts on griezmann wanting to move to manu according to newspapers?

It's destiny tbh.

The cardinal of France.
Thoughts on United 2018 XI?

Martial Griezmann Rashford
Ozil
Pogba Verratti
Shaw Bailly Varane TFM
DDG
This aint career mode.

Would love that hotline bling merchant tho.
Imagine Pogba and Ozil in midfield. Passenger City.
Original post by Rk2k14

Would love that hotline bling merchant tho.

:rofl:
and people wonder why his body has completely given up age 30.

1) He's captain of Manchester United and England, and looks like he's just popped a pill in the bogs at a dodgy nightclub in Salford.

2) Who gets in that kind of state at a wedding?

3) Who goes to a wedding wearing an England polo shirt?
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
3) Who goes to a wedding wearing an England polo shirt?

Suggests to me that he's at the afterparty/reception rather than the actual wedding. Could have slipped out of the team hotel.
Reply 5350
LOOOOOOOOOOL **** no I'm done for today.
1479258124195.jpg

1479258135272.jpg
1479258124195.jpg

"Mark Noble is the best midfielder this country's ever seen, and I'll tell you why"
Original post by Jimmy Seville
"Mark Noble is the best midfielder this country's ever seen, and I'll tell you why"

"Those muslamics, eh? Brexit'll show 'em."
Don't know why people are surprised at Rooney's actions. Been doing **** like this for a long time.
He's entitled to have a few drinks but considering he's done this previously and Ferguson dropped him (2005/6 IIRC?) and now he's going through a stage where he's under the microscope for his decline, it's not the wisest of things to do and then England having to provide an excuse for his absence. It seems he will be fit for Saturday, enough time to recuperate.
"Those muslamics, eh? Brexit'll show 'em."

What kills me the most is that he was wearing the england top :rofl:
Puts in to perspective the dedication other footballers like Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic have to the sport.
Reply 5359
Original post by Rk2k14
Don't know why people are surprised at Rooney's actions. Been doing **** like this for a long time.

I'm pretty sure Rooney was dropped every Xmas by Fergie for a reason. He clearly went on a bender and ate too many mince pies so SAF let him have a few weeks off.

Latest