The Student Room Group

How often do you change/wash your bed sheets?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UWS
Jizz stains huh.... :hmmm:

I thought it was pretty self explanatory but apparently not:confused:.

Jizz stains are caused by spilling your seed on your sheets, where it dries leaving a thin shiny coating.

The biggest cause is usually precum when laying on your side and getting an erection but can happen when;

You masturbate and don't clean up quickly.

She (Or he, I'm not judging) gives you a windy, there's bound to be some spillage, most of which will likely land on your sheets.

You give her (He, schlim, schlur) a facial.

You pull out.

Sometimes it occurs on your pillow too, usually if you snowball.(Google it, and don't tell me I'm disgusting until you try it yourself:wink:).
Reply 41
Original post by Notorious AHIG

Jizz stains are caused by spilling your seed on your sheets, where it dries leaving a thin shiny coating.

The biggest cause is usually precum when laying on your side and getting an erection but can happen when;

She (Or he, I'm not judging) gives you a windy, there's bound to be some spillage, most of which will likely land on your sheets.

You pull out.

Sometimes it occurs on your pillow too, usually if you snowball.(Google it, and don't tell me I'm disgusting until you try it yourself:wink:).

I know what a jizz stain is :colonhash:

But thanks for being so graphic and now I have to go home on the train with that image engraved onto my brain.
Original post by UWS
But thanks for being so graphic and now I have to go home on the train with that image engraved onto my brain.

I do try:biggrin:.
Meh whenever my sheets get too crusty or I get stuck to them. Whichever happens first....
Original post by RDKGames
No. 52 weeks.

A year would imply ~52.1429 weeks which is simply not the same. I'm not THAT filthy, I have standards. :holmes:

PRSOM. :rofl:
Once a week. :yep:
Reply 46
Original post by RF_PineMarten
....???

You can change them????

God damnit, this whole time I've been popping into Ikea every other weekend to find replacements.
Reply 47
Original post by acupofgreentea
Once a week. :yep:

Wow, lots of commitment!

Original post by Saba XD
PRSOM. :rofl:

Have you answered? :hmmmm:
r u callin me nasty
Original post by Notorious AHIG

You pull out.

I don't think that explanation was really called for :rofl: :rofl:
Reply 50
Ikr, I still can't get that image out of my head.
Once every 4 months usually every month or when I have time.
Weekly.
MONTHLY :d
Reply 54
Original post by bizzy_penguin
Once every 4 months usually every month or when I have time.

Wow, 4 months :redface:

Hmm, so technically that could be after a year?
Original post by UWS
Ikr, I still can't get that image out of my head.

For goodness sake :rofl: :rofl:
reading this thread I didn't realise how often people change their bed sheets... do you all have a lot of different bed sheets then
Original post by liberalluv
r u callin me nasty

Is this greatguy?
Original post by DanB1991
Meh whenever my sheets get too crusty or I get stuck to them. Whichever happens first....

That's so grim.

I change my sheets every 2-3 weeks. Fresh, clean sheets straight from the dryer. Such perfection.
Every week 😏

Quick Reply

Latest