The Student Room Group

When a guy looks at you with sad eyes?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrinceHarrys
I’m 22 years old and I’m still a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a girl.

I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.

It has been very torturous.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.

It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me.

It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

This is probably where the problem lies. This post reminds me of Elliot Rodger and I am sure you don't want to end up like him.

To the OP perhaps he is waiting for you to make the first move, is he anxious around you? Does he treat you different than other people?
Original post by ThinkAndGrowRich
This is probably where the problem lies. This post reminds me of Elliot Rodger and I am sure you don't want to end up like him.

To the OP perhaps he is waiting for you to make the first move, is he anxious around you? Does he treat you different than other people?

Yeah he probably is a bit anxious around me, probably he would be described as awkward and not really sure how to act around me. That's the thing he's really confident and even a bit flirty with other girls but with me it's only ever been the way he looks at me
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah he probably is a bit anxious around me, probably he would be described as awkward and not really sure how to act around me. That's the thing he's really confident and even a bit flirty with other girls but with me it's only ever been the way he looks at me

If you really like him, make the move now. Make him feel comfortable and trust you. Eventually he will calm down and be himself. All the best!
Original post by ThinkAndGrowRich
If you really like him, make the move now. Make him feel comfortable and trust you. Eventually he will calm down and be himself. All the best!

Trouble is I have never made any kind of move before and don't really know how to!
Okay! Is there anything I can do to make him think I wouldn't reject him?

If I were you I would smile at him, that is reassuring and puts him more at ease. You will be more easier to approach.
Original post by PrinceHarrys
I'm such a good catch, but girls don't see it, and yet they give themselves to undeserving men. Hypocrites. I do my best to try to attract girls, seriously. I don't deserve to suffer like this.

Hahaha, I needed to check out the forums a lot sooner!
Original post by ~scorpio~
If I were you I would smile at him, that is reassuring and puts him more at ease. You will be more easier to approach.

I feel like I do smile at him but it's not really having much of an effect. When it all started he did used to try and be quite near me but more recently it's been from a far
I feel like I do smile at him but it's not really having much of an effect. When it all started he did used to try and be quite near me but more recently it's been from a far

I don't know how confident you are, next time you see him wave and smile at the same time. That should send a signal and if he doesn't do anything then he's not worth it and just wants to play mind games. You've done your bit at hinting at him but ultimately he needs to man up and approach you, not act like a sad wuss.
Reply 28
Either he's sad or he's really emotional about seeing you?

well its sort of complicated, depends on the case really. for example this guy likes me, but so does his brother and his best mate, and no way im coming between that bond between them. the older brother and his best mate are over me but that one guy looks at me with sad eyes whenever i catch him staring. i guess its an expression which shows something he cant have or when some one did him wrong
Original post by ~scorpio~
I don't know how confident you are, next time you see him wave and smile at the same time. That should send a signal and if he doesn't do anything then he's not worth it and just wants to play mind games. You've done your bit at hinting at him but ultimately he needs to man up and approach you, not act like a sad wuss.

That is exactly what my friend said haha! I'm pretty sure he's intimidated by me which makes things worse as well. I'm positive he won't ever do anything to make a move cos it's been way to long since this all started.
Waving AND smiling? That'll seal the deal for sure :tongue:

Go up to him, whisper in his ear that you want him to lick whipped cream and chocolate mousse off your naked body. If that doesn't do the trick nothing will :colone:
Original post by Chemicals
Waving AND smiling? That'll seal the deal for sure :tongue:

Go up to him, whisper in his ear that you want him to lick whipped cream and chocolate mousse off your naked body. If that doesn't do the trick nothing will :colone:

That definitely doesn't sound creepy in anyway at all haha 😂
How can I show him I like me
What does it mean when a guy looks you in the eyes but his eyes are really sad?

sorry if a may come across as obnoxious but it doesn't take a genius to figure it out - someone looks at u with really sad eyes boy or girl it can only mean one thing...

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending