The Student Room Group

Architecture 2017 Entry!

Scroll to see replies

Yes, but it might have been 25th!
Original post by thewinelake
When do Pembroke interview? Note that Christ's are early (late November rather than December) - I think 2 weeks notice is about par for the course.

The interviews are from 2 to 16 Dec if I remember correctly, but flight tickets are getting more expensive each day :frown: I hope for a late int though, one more week would be nice to work on my portfolio

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TSRMatt
Same here but for Robinson college

Posted from TSR Mobile

What made you choose Robinson? For me there are just too much red bricks... is that a stupid reason for not coosing them? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GrétaPanna
What made you choose Robinson? For me there are just too much red bricks... is that a stupid reason for not coosing them? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha! Robinson college is beautiful in my opinion! Interview dates are 5th-16th December so I should hear in the next 2 weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile
How long does it take for UCL to send u the task?? I'm freaking out!!
Original post by starsfly
How long does it take for UCL to send u the task?? I'm freaking out!!

It took them a few days in my situation because they had not received my application! If you're panicking, email them! :smile:

You should be fine! When did you send it off?
Original post by TSRMatt
It took them a few days in my situation because they had not received my application! If you're panicking, email them! :smile:

You should be fine! When did you send it off?

Last Friday, can't help it since I know someone who has got an interview already😱
Original post by starsfly
Last Friday, can't help it since I know someone who has got an interview already😱

Bartlett has a rhythm, don't rush them. They will send it in time, I got mine in a few days too. And also, be happy that you don't have to hurry with (or procrastinate) the task yet :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TSRMatt
Hello everyone!

I applied to:
University of Cambridge (Robinson College because they have the best food out of all the colleges...that's not the actual reason hahaha)
University of Bath
University of Nottingham
University College London (UCL)
Oxford Brookes University

All for K100

So I sent my application off on 25th September and so far, I have:
- Sent off SAQ for Cambridge
- Sent off drawings for the Bartlett Task
- Sent off e-portfolios to Oxford Brookes and Nottingham

I have received an invitation for an interview at Oxford Brookes but I suppose the other universities like Cambridge/Nottingham/UCL will not reply till mid-November and Bath maybe even later.
My top choice is the University of Bath!

Feel free to contact me:
Instagram: _matthewho_

I will keep updating this start-up statement in terms of news from universities and such.
:smile::smile:

Have funnnnnn

Matt

Hey,
Im applying to Cambridge, UCL, Edinburgh and Bath
Got an offer from Edinburgh and an interview invite from UCL
My top choice is cam
Original post by demon_peach_baby
Hey,
My top choice is cam

Welcome to the thread!! What college have you applied to for Camb?
Original post by demon_peach_baby
Hey,
My top choice is cam

International? all i want is an Edinburgh offer haha, well done!
Original post by czhang1998
Welcome to the thread!! What college have you applied to for Camb?

Emma, haven't seen any arch for emma yet
Original post by JamesEvans

I am Russian so i will be paying the largest fees, but I'm going the IB in the UK atm

It will be alright! They don't need a portfolio so prob won't take long till you hear something from them!

Haha all I want is Bath

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an offer for Bath 😀
Am so shocked as wasn't expecting to hear from Bath for ages .
Well done - that IS early...
Original post by Peter Pan99
Just got an offer for Bath 😀
Am so shocked as wasn't expecting to hear from Bath for ages .

Congrats!!!!!!!!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Desperately waiting for any reply from Bath 😭
Original post by czhang1998
Congrats!!!!!!!!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Desperately waiting for any reply from Bath 😭

Thanks. I am hugely relieved as was feeling stressed trying to get portfolios finished
( Sheffield/Newcastle) and no news from Nortingham or Cambs , so at least can relax a bit more now .
I hope Bath send out some more offers soon for everyone else anxiously waiting. Good luck.
I was wondering about copying what the guy in the Cambridge Application thread did, and have a Google Form/Spreadsheet so we can see a summary of where we're getting with all this....

Here's the form to submit any interview/offers: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfcBrs5xvCn4yvpwytAyxHLPJ6Q7zHHFBw3t565DEF6dQShUw/viewform

Here's where you can see what everyone has said: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYnNxLYY7m4C8nVKzNNlsfJz4xFQ8qtnyIj6-KvYcnA/edit#gid=1069559548

It's all completely anonymous, so even if you don't want to post/boast here, please consider adding your data to the survey.

Matt - If you like, add these links to the first post?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending