The Student Room Group
From a quick look in my calendar, the sixth-form entrance interviews are on Saturday 26th of November, so I imagine you'll be finding out pretty soon whether or not you got through.
Reply 2
Original post by Moriayo
Oh do you attend this school?

No, I'm a girl, so just planning to join in the sixth form. Good luck for both of us! Let me know if you get to the interview!
Reply 3
Original post by Lonesome_Penguin
From a quick look in my calendar, the sixth-form entrance interviews are on Saturday 26th of November, so I imagine you'll be finding out pretty soon whether or not you got through.

Yeah, I've asked them, and they say they will email the results on next Monday or Tuesday. But I can't wait, and I need to know roughly where I am. Thanks for replying though
Reply 4
Original post by ExSPGS
Interview invitation emails were sent out this morning

I know! I have received it and I'm so excited right now! Are you applying as well? How is it going?
Reply 5
Original post by ExSPGS
Congratulations! Are you applying to other schools too?

I am applying for another private one and two other state schools.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by ExSPGS
I'm at SPGS atm so I'm just trying for Westminster

Omg that's amazing! Did you get to the interview?
Reply 7
Original post by Moriayo
Well done, I got one too I am actually a little surprised!
(edited 5 years ago)
did u see the girl with pink glasses lol
Reply 9
Original post by alexia_hjh
Hey guys,
I have just done my westminster school sixth form entry exam, I think I did pretty well on Maths and Further maths (possible full mark), not OK with economics (Completely failed the news section, others fine), and alright with physics. Could anyone give me a rough idea of whether I can get into the interview or not?

Hi, I’m applying for 2019 entry to Westminster (maths, further maths, physics and philosophy). I’m through to the interviews but wondered if any of you have any advice if you got through a couple of years ago as i feel so unprepared! Thank you
Original post by LX4096
Hi, I’m applying for 2019 entry to Westminster (maths, further maths, physics and philosophy). I’m through to the interviews but wondered if any of you have any advice if you got through a couple of years ago as i feel so unprepared! Thank you

Hi I am applying for 2022 entry to Westminster. My A Level subjects are Maths, Biology, Chemistry and English Literature. Please can you give me advice as to what will come into the exams and interviews and what to revise. I am quite nervous and really want to get in!

Latest