The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Me: I actually look like a complete prick

My mind: Wow that's a sharp suit

IMG_0707.JPG
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Nice to see you saw my satire. In reality I'm not a racist or black supremacist, despite what I make myself seem to be on this forum, almost everything about my views on this site is fake here(other than music) and is used to fuel the fact I'm not a narcissist pretending to be one.

@Fizzel pls respond

Did you man get put all across the globe against your will?

Although yeah minorities matter would have been a better movement and brought together more people however the black community have a lot of issues, e.g. the way they treat the LGBT community and the fact that there's a hell of a lot of infighting and gang culture(black on black violence) in the black community

The East Asian community in the US has issues that are pretty unique. They have a gender war. Since one half of the minority is more privileged and the other faces the same ceilings that other minorities do. Ofc we also have old country alliances and silly turf wars where they only bother fighting other Asians. America just breeds a lot of really stupid minorities.
Fizzel is knowledgeable on all things except hip hop. He rates Kanye FFS.
Reckon Fizzel is prone to watching the occasional hockey match
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Fizzel is knowledgeable on all things except hip hop. He rates Kanye FFS.

Everyone in hip hop pretty much agrees he is one of the greatest of his generation...
Original post by swirly
Everyone in hip hop pretty much agrees he is one of the greatest of his generation...

inb4 RK makes a comment
Top quality gif ngl

She is goals all day errday. Damn <3
Original post by swirly

Original post by trapking
She is goals all day errday. Damn <3

Do you talk like this in real life? :rofl:

(the last 2 words basically)
(edited 7 years ago)
RK they type of guy who doesn't even know who Rick Rubin is but swears Bugzy packs the heat because he has 100k views on YouTube
Original post by Dirtybit
Do you talk like this in real life? :rofl:

(the last 2 words basically)

I do if i'm with close friends outside of that I'm a bit more articulate in my speech.
I do if i'm with close friends outside of that I'm a bit more articulate in my speech.

Tbh it's not the articulating part, it's just all these american slang terms I'd find hilarious if I heard
Original post by Dirtybit
Tbh it's not the articulating part, it's just all these american slang terms I'd find hilarious if I heard

i listen to SO much rap and watch so much american **** it's almost become second nature but mixed with my accent :rofl:

It's aight tho :biggrin:
Reply 595
I use whatever tbh. I probably use more internet slang if anything which is universal.
i listen to SO much rap and watch so much american **** it's almost become second nature but mixed with my accent :rofl:

It's aight tho :biggrin:

Original post by Rk2k14

i actually do though...

It's just you guys have assumed I just like mumble **** when my taste is pretty diverse :lol:
Reply 598
Naming yourself trapking obviously is going to make people assume you listen to trap beats(which nowadays is laden with mumble rap) so it's a fair enough assumption unless you were being satirical with your username.
He's right you know.jpg

Latest