The Student Room Group

How to revise on Mock in 2 weeks time

We have just been told that we have a mock coming up in 2 week , everything from last year in year 10.They expected us to revise for them in September but I revised for the topics we are learning now in year 11!I can't fail this one I have to have a B or I'm put in foundation which is no good as Inwant to peruse a science career. I have to revise everything from last year!!!Any tactics or ways I can fit all those topics again plus I lost all my last years notes thanks to the school so I only have textbooks
Ok I strongly suggest keep your focus on Chemistry as you will be hardest (and I mean hardest) hit on Chemistry. AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH OUT A REVISION GUIDE :/ REVISION GUIDES make LIFE SO MUCH MORE easyier. I suggest you buy this 2016 edition of Chemistry CGP right now as the chemistry was not only the hardest but I find its chemistry that catgorizes you. Here is the link this is the cheapest but most up to date knowlege. It got me an A for mocks but A* for the actual GCSE. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112204599442?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I suggest you do first class delivery and once you get this amazing book it will have everything you need to know not more not less
Original post by Reversed Flash
Ok I strongly suggest keep your focus on Chemistry as you will be hardest (and I mean hardest) hit on Chemistry. AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH OUT A REVISION GUIDE :/ REVISION GUIDES make LIFE SO MUCH MORE easyier. I suggest you buy this 2016 edition of Chemistry CGP right now as the chemistry was not only the hardest but I find its chemistry that catgorizes you. Here is the link this is the cheapest but most up to date knowlege. It got me an A for mocks but A* for the actual GCSE. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112204599442?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I suggest you do first class delivery and once you get this amazing book it will have everything you need to know not more not less

AGREEE

Hey I have recently got cgp for AS chemistry and it is amazing; so it must have been good for GCSE!:smile:
Original post by sunshine774
Hey I have recently got cgp for AS chemistry and it is amazing; so it must have been good for GCSE!:smile:

It wasnt good it was amazing. :biggrin:
Original post by ShikaMekiFuka
We have just been told that we have a mock coming up in 2 week , everything from last year in year 10.They expected us to revise for them in September but I revised for the topics we are learning now in year 11!I can't fail this one I have to have a B or I'm put in foundation which is no good as Inwant to peruse a science career. I have to revise everything from last year!!!Any tactics or ways I can fit all those topics again plus I lost all my last years notes thanks to the school so I only have textbooks

This is the cheapest book I suggest you buy now dont wait!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112204599442?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&clk_rvr_id=1123782341595&afsrc=1&rmvSB=true
It wasnt good it was amazing. :biggrin:

Yeah I think EVERYBODY should have those books, they are seriously amazing!

I got one of those books but mine are core science since I do double science so I have the core science foundation but now I do higher.I would have brought it from eBay but the school sells it cheaper but I have to wait 1 week
to be honest with you, it is going to be hard to learn everything in two weeks. however, if you keep a revision timetable and stick to it, you should be fine.

source - my experience. i finished my mocks last week and had struggled to learn all of the content in time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest