The Student Room Group

Are short guy's unattractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TastelessGum
'Bout what?

being short not being attractive and being tough and all :smile:
In general, yes. Surely this is common knowledge?
Not if you're a 4'9 female. As a tall girl, I can appreciate a good face on a short guy but the attraction doesn't tend to be there.
Reply 23
Original post by sleepysnooze
I'm around 5'6 too, about 166cm, and yes, it is unattractive
all you can do is work out and get bigger in that other sense - girls like muscles as well as height
also, having a nice face help out a lot, along with having good taste, being funny, being confident etc
don't focus too much on height though - it's not the be all end all - so long as you're at least her height you won't have to worry that much

:lol: I don't think that's going to work.
I drink 2 pints of whole milk a day at the very least in my protein shakes and believe me I haven't grown a nanometre.

Don't work out too much, though. No offense but short and extremely ripped are a ridiculous combination.
Original post by Mnemosyne.
Not if you're a 4'9 female. As a tall girl, I can appreciate a good face on a short guy but the attraction doesn't tend to be there.

How tall are you?:holmes:
Original post by Ciel.
Don't work out too much, though. No offense but short and extremely ripped are a ridiculous combination.

well not extremely ripped - I'm still fairly skinny (getting very slightly bigger with time) - I just have dreams n ****. one of my good friends is only a bit taller than me, but because he's so wide, he looks a lot bigger, so the girls go for him over me a lot of the time - that's the thing - muscles work better on shorter guys because the muscles on shorter arms look a lot bigger - one of my old best friends was 6'4 and worked out like crazy, ate like crazy etc - he was popular with the girls, but my god, was he a total twig :lol: he did get some muscles eventually but hardly anything - it was because he was taller so it didn't show very well
Reply 26
Yes (or, at least, it's an unattractive trait).
But plenty of short guys are or have been in relationships. Essentially, it's a disadvantage, but it's not a ticket to perpetual loneliness. :tongue:
How tall are you?:holmes:

5'8
Original post by Mnemosyne.
5'8

How tall do you want the guy to be?
How tall do you want the guy to be?

I'd date anyone 5'7 and above.
Tom Cruise is a midget and good looking. It all depends on how you wear your height, confidence and face.
Reply 31
Sometimes I feel short at 5ft 11.
Original post by TheTruthTeller
Tom Cruise is a midget and good looking. It all depends on how you wear your height, confidence and face.

And whether you're a multimillionaire international celebrity or not...

Anyway, is Cruise not like 5ft8? That's not exactly that short...
Original post by Anonymous
And whether you're a multimillionaire international celebrity or not...

Anyway, is Cruise not like 5ft8? That's not exactly that short...

He is 5ft 7 and quite short by most peoples' standards. Theres also people like Daniel Radcliffe standing at only 5ft 5 and he's considered very good looking. Zac Efron who is like 5ft 8. If have a good face and good body you can "make up" for your "lack" of height. If your face is ugly unfortunately your height can't change that. So just please chill with the height issue. We are all different. A tall man is no more of a human because of his height. Shorties live longer and run the world. E.g. Look at Connar Mgregor the cocky Irish leprechaun who is confident and quite short, racking in millions. Confidence is key. Life is too short (pardon the pun) to be worried about silly unchangable things like your height.
No, however, ones that moan about it-annoying af.
Original post by hodobikar
lol it depends on what you consider short. I'm 5.'4 and I would want someone taller than me

Original post by UWS
I'm 5'3 and I'm pretty much screwed.

Ironic statement given the context.

I'm around 5'6 too, about 166cm, and yes, it is unattractive
all you can do is work out and get bigger in that other sense - girls like muscles as well as height
also, having a nice face help out a lot, along with having good taste, being funny, being confident etc
don't focus too much on height though - it's not the be all end all - so long as you're at least her height you won't have to worry that much

Some of thats true. Bruce Lee died because of a sex overdose. Shagged out.
Original post by Laomedeia
Some of thats true. Bruce Lee died because of a sex overdose. Shagged out.

I read somewhere that he drowned, actually.
drowned in pussy fluid.
the poor bastard
I read somewhere that he drowned, actually.
drowned in pussy fluid.
the poor bastard

Exactly, and he was about as tall as the Marianas Trench. (a large wet crack)
Why worry about something you have no control over? Sod those girls who are height fanatics.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending