The Student Room Group

Best university for business studies/management

Which is the best universities for business management ?
Thanks in advance
Have you looked this up at all? Best in terms of what? If you're looking for unis for you you need to do some research and work out which ones tick the important boxes for you. No one can tell you that.
Reply 2
Original post by beanmaker
Thanks in advance

Depends what you want, education, lifestyle, nights out, etc. have you looked at uni rankings? sport rankings? clubs and society rankings, etc.
Reply 3
Original post by Owain5
Depends what you want, education, lifestyle, nights out, etc. have you looked at uni rankings? sport rankings? clubs and society rankings, etc.

Mostly just education and employment percentage, I don't really drink so the rest don't matter
Reply 4
Isn't Warwick really good? I heard Glasgow Strathclyde is the best business school in Scotland as well.
Thanks in advance
I'd recommend looking at Bath, Warwick and and Loughborough all have great business schools and courses (all ranked highly on uni tables aswell)😄
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Anyone think University of Liverpool is a good uni for business?
Thanks
Hey, coming from France I had no idea where to go either but now I'm in Warwick, I found this website that could help you called unibudy. It puts you in contact with people in your universities doing the subject you're interested in, and you can ask them any questions. there are also a few posts that can tell you a little more about the lifestyle in both unis
hope it'll help :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Mathilde1997
Hey, coming from France I had no idea where to go either but now I'm in Warwick, I found this website that could help you called unibudy. It puts you in contact with people in your universities doing the subject you're interested in, and you can ask them any questions. there are also a few posts that can tell you a little more about the lifestyle in both unis
hope it'll help :smile:

Thank you very much, this could be extremely helpful
Reply 9
Mostly just education and employment percentage, I don't really drink so the rest don't matter

Uni rankings. Depends what you got in your GCSE's. Oxford and Cambridge are best, obviously. Then Imperial and London School of Economics. Loughborough, Bath, Warwick and Leeds are all fantastic universities :smile:
Thanks in advance

Hiya,
I'm a first year student studying marketing at Bournemouth University and so I share some units with the business school. I would suggest that you look at league tables for business courses, then look at the units that you would study in each course at each university you are interested in! The units for courses can differ very much - so it is good to see which course will suit you best personally.

If you have any more questions feel free to let me know! - Jess
Thanks in advance

Hi,

I am a second year BSc International Management student at the University of Bath. I would strongly suggest considering the University of Bath for your Bachelors/Masters courses. I notice that you influence education and employment. At Bath we have high ranking academics, with a very personal touch. You are able to visit your lecturers to discuss problems, talk with them during or after lectures, having lecturers so approachable is very beneficial. For employability, as you may have already heard, Bath is one of the greatest universities for employability in the United Kingdom. What I would say for the BSc Management courses is that we have our own in-house placements officer. So for my course, of around 30/40 people, we have a placement officer who focuses solely on developing opportunities and supporting us throughout the process. I am confident from our placement progress that not only will employability be high, but the quality of jobs that we are able to apply for will also be high.

Feel free to check out my thread here that outlines my life here at the University of Bath, and also answers some questions from other students.

I hope this helps, if you need anything else feel free to message me!

Hayden

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending