Original post by Ama2007
tick toc tick toc...

its so hard to wait....
Original post by Lostperson
its so hard to wait....

haha so weird that one single email could change someone's life forever
It's a no for me from Cambridge! Hope everyone else has had better news :smile:
Reply 2384
Newcastle seemed to give out interview offers on Friday but nothing since. Is this a lull or just they're done sending invites? Congrats on all those with interviews!
Original post by GWHB63
Newcastle seemed to give out interview offers on Friday but nothing since. Is this a lull or just they're done sending invites? Congrats on all those with interviews!

On the Newcastle thread it said that they only had a few interview slots in December so only a few interviews went out last week and most interviews won't be handed out until December
Original post by Rndons19
On the Newcastle thread it said that they only had a few interview slots in December so only a few interviews went out last week and most interviews won't be handed out until December

All the interview dates given are in January in the e-mail I got.
Hey guys
Does anyone know if a particular med interview course is way better???
All of my interviews are MMI
just an update to anyone who's applied to QMUL for grad entry, I got an email from them requesting further information so i think you should be hearing back from them very soon!
Original post by Bingo wings
just an update to anyone who's applied to QMUL for grad entry, I got an email from them requesting further information so i think you should be hearing back from them very soon!

What information are they requesting?
Original post by Blue Sandals
What information are they requesting?

UKCAT score lol, they never got it you can assume i was fairly annoyed

Oh gosh that makes me nervous! I just looked at the stats for last year 1292 applications 1093 rejected before interview. It's a tough place to get an interview for
Oh gosh that makes me nervous! I just looked at the stats for last year 1292 applications 1093 rejected before interview. It's a tough place to get an interview for

tell me about it :frown: heart literally sank when i saw the email thought it was a rejection!
tell me about it :frown: heart literally sank when i saw the email thought it was a rejection!

They rejected me on the 23rd December last year, how lovely! I didn't actually expect to get an interview as it seemed (from tsr thread) they were only interviewing those with 1sts and at the time I was predicted a 2:1 but graduated with a 1st in the end. I'm still not anymore hopeful this time round though. Good luck
They rejected me on the 23rd December last year, how lovely! I didn't actually expect to get an interview as it seemed (from tsr thread) they were only interviewing those with 1sts and at the time I was predicted a 2:1 but graduated with a 1st in the end. I'm still not anymore hopeful this time round though. Good luck

Yeah I have applied with a 2:1 out of blind hope.

Congratulations on graduating with a first ! Yeah its peak how they did that i don't even know what my prediction will be in all honesty, hows your UKCAT this year?
Interview at Newcastle! No email yet but they rang me this morning to offer me one in January yessss.
Congratulations on graduating with a first ! Yeah its peak how they did that i don't even know what my prediction will be in all honesty, hows your UKCAT this year?

Not fantastic, 674 average but still top 30% hoping the 1st helps me as I know the weight the Ukcat and academic performance

They did that to me last year as well! What a lovely Christmas present!! 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone heard from SGUL? :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending