The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cbblitz
x

What are you even talking about? Where did you even read that it's only been a year?

I've been with her since I was in year 11, and I'm 24...do the math genius and stop chatting ****

I've known her for 10 years and we were living together. There's more to it than what I put in the thread anyway. And yes I was devastated so I said things I didn't mean to her and on the thread, including about my already shaky belief in god.
Original post by hodobikar
mate that sucks :frown:(( but there is plenty of ther girls out there who would stay with ya no matter what

yea I know and I turned them down constantly for her.
That's actually what happened, as I said somewhere else in the thread

I have the text logs as well but I cba to go thru em even though I might post em later

but I told her all the girls I could be shagging and I'm wth you, she took that as offense and decided to translate it as:
"Oh so you're stuck with me, that's nice. **** you."

Just ridiculous really.
It's okay honeybee i'll date you.
Original post by 0to100
yea I know and I turned them down constantly for her.
That's actually what happened, as I said somewhere else in the thread

I have the text logs as well but I cba to go thru em even though I might post em later

but I told her all the girls I could be shagging and I'm wth you, she took that as offense and decided to translate it as:
"Oh so you're stuck with me, that's nice. **** you."

Just ridiculous really.

No that's a really hurtful thing to say.

I say that to my bf a lot.:h:
Original post by Anonymous

It's me.

Isit? I really meant it as a compliment lol like she is aggressive with females when they speak to me all the time. So I figure if I told her, see when someone wants me I turn them down because I care for you. Only insecure people find that insulting.
Original post by Drunk Punx
Move on, don't dwell, and deal. **** happens, you get over it. That's life.

Seems like *****y advice, but it is what it is. Sometimes things just don't work out, and you have to cut your losses and run.

I seriously thought I'd be more down than this, I really was them 1st two days and I dont even care what people say because it's sociopathic to be with someone for years and not feel a thing when it don't work am I right?

But like I'm kinda being forced to move on from it because I'm confronting the emotions, outing the emotions to everyone, and they're like either really there for me to move on or they don't give a **** and take the mick saying it's no big deal so either way really it all helps.

Thanks for stopping by to post, not even being sarcastic.
Original post by xobeauty
It's me.

:eyeball:
Original post by 0to100
:eyeball:

I keep hitting anony.

Did she contact you yet?
Original post by xobeauty
I keep hitting anony.

Did she contact you yet?

I've not checked but I've not seen her either. Ngl I have been thinking anyway since last month or so if I really can visualise myself with her in the longrun but I kept pushing them thoughts away. It's just a slice of humble pie I dont wanna eat that she was also thinking about that lol
I'm sorry to hear about this. Honestly, if things are meant to be then it'll pan out but I feel like sometimes drunk texts can become regret texts depending on the person. Some people are just really honest when they're drunk while others are stupid (you know when people are labeled as a different category of drunk so you might need to take that into consideration). If she keeps arguing with you about things that reoccur and you keep telling her the same answers and she doesn't listen then maybe it's time to look for someone else. I know it may be hard but if y'all can't get past this roadblock then how will you get past other bigger things in the future. Just my 2 cents (:
Original post by 0to100
What are you even talking about? Where did you even read that it's only been a year?

I've been with her since I was in year 11, and I'm 24...do the math genius and stop chatting ****

I've known her for 10 years and we were living together. There's more to it than what I put in the thread anyway. And yes I was devastated so I said things I didn't mean to her and on the thread, including about my already shaky belief in god.

Didn't you say you told her she was heartless for breaking up with her lasts boyfriend last year, or something to that effect?

Anyways, she's not into you. Get over it. ****'s hard but have a sit back and think "Am I the only person in existence who had a bird break up with me?". It happens. It's shite. Get yourself some beers and don't vent using a fking internet forum.
Original post by 0to100
i know she was drunk because we were just hanging out all last nite and she was drinking

I told her I dont wann deal with her when she drinks, she swears she's gonna be good

well I go home, she goes to her place, then I get a text at 2am like with her saying she "can't do it" and "she can't give me what I want" and all this random rubbish and I'm like actually trying to reason with her like a silly prick. Blew up her voicemail and all.
blowing up her voicemail is really cool. Just because she's acting immaturely doesn't give you the right to also act immaturely. I am going to give you the same advice my late father gave me my entire life. I'm sorry if this upset females on TSR but he told me at an early age all women are crazy. They may start out normal but it's so much they just get a little nuts. The age varies. I have found that advice to be true. I know all my ex-girlfriends were nuts. crazy woman kind of Turn Me On though. I know how much it hurts when somebody breaks up with you. It really hurts and it takes time to get over. You will meet somebody else. Just try to hang in there. I think you'll be okay.
Original post by 0to100
i know she was drunk because we were just hanging out all last nite and she was drinking

I told her I dont wann deal with her when she drinks, she swears she's gonna be good

well I go home, she goes to her place, then I get a text at 2am like with her saying she "can't do it" and "she can't give me what I want" and all this random rubbish and I'm like actually trying to reason with her like a silly prick. Blew up her voicemail and all.
blowing up her voicemail is not really cool. Just because she's acting immaturely doesn't give you the right to also act immaturely. I am going to give you the same advice my late father gave me my entire life. I'm sorry if this upset females on TSR but he told me at an early age all women are crazy and there's nothing you can do about it. they become irrational. They become dishonest. you just gotta look for the woman that is the least crazy. They may start out normal but at some age, the age varies from Woman to Woman, they just get a little nuts. I have found that advice to be true. I know all my ex-girlfriends were nuts. crazy woman kind of Turn Me On though. I know how much it hurts when somebody breaks up with you. It really hurts and it takes time to get over. You will meet somebody else. Just try to hang in there. I think you'll be okay.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm not going to lie, OP, I'd shag you
Original post by liberalluv
oh just **** off, you're single now so go life the hoe life instead of *****ing on the internet. You just went from a subway sandwich to a full on buffet

Original post by cbblitz
Didn't you say you told her she was heartless for breaking up with her lasts boyfriend last year, or something to that effect?

Anyways, she's not into you. Get over it. ****'s hard but have a sit back and think "Am I the only person in existence who had a bird break up with me?". It happens. It's shite. Get yourself some beers and don't vent using a fking internet forum.

Agreed, someone please bed the OP so that they shut up
OP, you're awesome. <3

How about me? :gah:
You are a good looking guy, don't get me wrong, but no

Agreed, someone please bed the OP so that they shut up

:confused:

you're all over the place mate

You are a good looking guy, don't get me wrong, but no

smh
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by cbblitz

I'll vent as long as I like and where I like. If you don't like it then do one.

And no your 1st line is a blatant lie, never said that, never said anything about a year. Before you have a goddamn go read 1st.

I said in BLACK AND WHITE PRINT that she went back and forth between me and him for 7 years.

And yea advise someone like me to drink my sorrows away, brilliant. When booze is the reason all this happened. How about yo jog on if you're clearly bored and making **** up.

Latest

Trending

Trending