The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews Hopefuls 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by tyunnos
I got a conditional offer for history!! AAA.
Only found it when I logged into track, I didn't get the usual "your track has been updated".

So pleased.

Just got my offer for history as well!! Very excited. Congrats!
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Original post by hgt730
Just got my offer for history as well!! Very excited. Congrats!

Congratulations! :smile: When did you apply? 😁
Original post by tmwilliams
Congrats! Are you international? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

nope (well I am English, so maybe in Scotland) I am post A level tho so maybe that's why I got an early decision
Reply 143
Original post by tmwilliams
Congratulations! :smile: When did you apply? 😁

September 6th via UCAS!
are any of you Historians who have offers current Y13 English students?
Hey guys! On St. Andrew's website it says that international students who applied early will receive their decision until the end of the third week of November ( so this week).If I am an EU student ( not from UK), am I considered international? Should I expect to receive my decision this week?
Reply 146
Received an offer for MA Philosophy & Theological Studies yesterday
Original post by NMcG
Received an offer for MA Philosophy & Theological Studies yesterday

Congrats! where are you from?
Original post by abcdapplicant
Hey guys! On St. Andrew's website it says that international students who applied early will receive their decision until the end of the third week of November ( so this week).If I am an EU student ( not from UK), am I considered international? Should I expect to receive my decision this week?

No, EU and Scottish students don't pay fees so we will be last. When I went to an open day they said March is the standard time to send out offers to eu and Scots
Original post by Lauren1498x
No, EU and Scottish students don't pay fees so we will be last. When I went to an open day they said March is the standard time to send out offers to eu and Scots

That's really disappointing :frown: I had my hopes up because yesterday I received the information to access the St. Andrew's portal, so I thought I would find out the decision soon
Reply 150
Congrats! where are you from?

England! Very surprised to receive an offer from them already, but happy as it's my probable 1st choice (Oxford is an outside chance).
That's really disappointing :frown: I had my hopes up because yesterday I received the information to access the St. Andrew's portal, so I thought I would find out the decision soon

Same I got the email and before I realized what it was my heart skipped a beat!😂
So, has everybody received the email with the login information for the portal? :smile:)
So, has everybody received the email with the login information for the portal? :smile:)

I haven't received one yet and now I'm a bit concerned...
Reply 154

I haven't? Hope I get it soon
Original post by NMcG
I haven't? Hope I get it soon

well, you already received an offer, I guess that's better than the login data :smile:))
Original post by amygracebroad

No reason to be concerned. Where are you from?
No reason to be concerned. Where are you from?

England, how about you?
Original post by amygracebroad

Yeah I haven't got one either dw
I'm from Germany :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending